to the world of warplanes game community

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 01 September 2019 - 10:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20155 battles

hi everyone

first i want to thank the few people that i talk with today  ... see yesterday i was have a bad day ... my play style changed from chill to aggressive ..i was get more frustrated with the game.. i was get a lot of bad bomb drops and it was get to me..  mostly my fault for playing to aggressive and get frustrated with every thing.. i was have a bad day  with my real life ...it was show up here.. the reason i am write this is not about me it about you who play this game... thank you for being cool for the most part you guys make this a fun hobby  

its also cool that we all have a love of Air crafted  ... we chose to share our love for aircraft in this game ...i have enjoyed this game in many ways ..  to the few that have not ..i hope some day you find  the friendships that i have in this game...  i real like what this game and the chats i had with many of its players   on here and in my hanger..  to the many of you that have made this a fun place for many  people like king wicked  Green  bay   Zigfried  Greg   deathNail   evilsnowman elmulo  and many many   more...   you are what makes world of war planes a great game to play ... keeps me come back for more ..i am by far not a great pilot  but i do enjoy  the chats and the many hours i have  played with the warplanes community ... so again thanks every one for make this game fun 

and to the few i talk with today thank you for your under standing  and help... have great day one and all

and  enjoy this aggressive jet display f 22

comealong1 #2 Posted 01 September 2019 - 10:45 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7684 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
Is the new remake of TOP GUN with those F22's?.. That will be good.

Zigfreid #3 Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:55 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 15316 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Thanks for sharing, great stuff and always nice talking to you <O

BB3_Oregon_Steel #4 Posted 02 September 2019 - 02:34 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1251 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

Well I'd kind of like to second all of this.

Ok, I've played all three of WG major products and a few outside one's as well.  I've certainly made friends in ships in my clan and that is something pretty cool as well.  But in some ways, the main problem with WOWPs, the comparatively small number of players which play the game, means that you can meet people and get to know people not tied to you by a clan structure, people who see you on the forum maybe that just stop to say hi and maybe chat for a bit. 

With a player base of over a million in WOWS and with many thousands online at any given moment, running into someone, anyone you know in the game is like finding a unicorn, it almost never happens except maybe in the higher more exclusive levels of Clan Wars.  You almost never have anyone just stop and say hi because you're just part of the large pool of people you'll never meet often enough to actual recognize them in game.

This place is different.  I can easily run into any of you provided you decide to fly down in the lower tiers where I live and if I do, it's not horribly uncommon to hear from you and that gives this place a more personal touch, outside of the game, what tier you are flying, how great is the Saber or the Cutlass etc ... ... .

From a girl who is (believe it or not) a naturally shy person who actually likes personal contact but is often too scared to initiate it, this game brings an entirely different dynamic which makes it sort of a special place for me.  

I guess what I'm saying is to all of those of you who take a moment to just say hi and enrich someone else's life ... well, you're the kind that makes this game ... special in ways that most other platforms aren't.

So I'd like to second a thank you for all of you who have said hi to a biplane noob girl, or made the day of a more veteran player brighter just coz you took the time to do so. 

So ... thanks everyone.  You are all AWESOME!!!  :honoring: 

"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users