Missions ... In-game voice options...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DamienSked #1 Posted 23 August 2019 - 07:54 AM

Airman Basic

• 1388 battles
  • [FK] FK

I finally got a T8 and could finish my daily missions. I finish 2 and refresh one. What do I get? A mission that says all 3 parts are done, but it's partially completed.

Annotation 2019-08-23 002714.jpg

Just for the hell of it I decide to try turning on in game voice. My list of devices only show 1 of my 3 and it says Stereo Mixer in Russian.

Annotation 2019-08-23 002954.jpg

And lastly I see someone else made a different post about the daily missions to get the weekly crate. I noticed that when I launched the game on Monday at about 5:30 PM Pacific/8:30 PM Eastern/00:30 Tuesday UTC, it said I'd missed Monday. I figured maybe it was going based on UTC and I just hadn't noticed since I'm a bit new. Then I also noticed about 26 hours later that the game still said it was Tuesday. Having to spend tokens to counter server issues is the exact opposite of "fun and engaging gameplay".

Annotation 2019-08-23 002833.jpg

trikke #2 Posted 23 August 2019 - 11:01 AM

Captain

• 3379 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

both are previously reported bugs.   

It'll show 'partially completed' for another battle or two, but don't worry, you've already gotten your goodies

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

BB3_Oregon_Steel #3 Posted 23 August 2019 - 09:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1251 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostDamienSked, on 22 August 2019 - 11:54 PM, said:

I finally got a T8 and could finish my daily missions. I finish 2 and refresh one. What do I get? A mission that says all 3 parts are done, but it's partially completed.

Annotation 2019-08-23 002714.jpg

Just for the hell of it I decide to try turning on in game voice. My list of devices only show 1 of my 3 and it says Stereo Mixer in Russian.

Annotation 2019-08-23 002954.jpg

And lastly I see someone else made a different post about the daily missions to get the weekly crate. I noticed that when I launched the game on Monday at about 5:30 PM Pacific/8:30 PM Eastern/00:30 Tuesday UTC, it said I'd missed Monday. I figured maybe it was going based on UTC and I just hadn't noticed since I'm a bit new. Then I also noticed about 26 hours later that the game still said it was Tuesday. Having to spend tokens to counter server issues is the exact opposite of "fun and engaging gameplay".

Annotation 2019-08-23 002833.jpg

Not sure about all the rest but concerning the daily requirement for the weekly treasure chest  here's what I've found works best. 

First off, the timer thingee gets a bit confuzzled on Sunday and Monday when it transitions from one week to the next.  It will note your time properly however and give you credit for the day regardless of what the screen is saying. 

Since I've been hit with the whole "you've missed a day because you weren't on at the right time" thingee as well, I just pick a certain time of the day and make sure I'm online and get my 3,000 points each day.  That keeps me from missing out on a day because my time schedule isn't the same as WOWP's.  

Since I started approaching it this way, I've never had a problem, everything eventually gets credited correctly and I get my weekly treasure chest each week. 

The only complaint I have is that whatever stoopid pilot delivers these things seems to be intent on trying to drop these things on my head!!! :ohmy:  I mean, no parachute, no warning it's just *Poof* there is is falling from the sky.  I mean, what if there is something breakable inside!!!  Just a badly designed delivery system all around.  :amazed:

"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  

DamienSked #4 Posted 23 August 2019 - 09:58 PM

Airman Basic

• 1388 battles
  • [FK] FK

View Posttrikke, on 23 August 2019 - 03:01 AM, said:

both are previously reported bugs.   

It'll show 'partially completed' for another battle or two, but don't worry, you've already gotten your goodies

Well with as many bugs as this game has, I'd figured they were probably already reported. I just thought I'd put in a few cents on the matter.

And since the one I was the one I'd refreshed, I wasn't worried about getting goodies. I was annoyed since I spent my refresh to get something already done that I can't do anything about. And no it doesn't fix it self after a battle or 2 or 3 or 50.

blindfoId #5 Posted 26 August 2019 - 11:25 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostDamienSked, on 24 August 2019 - 12:58 AM, said:

Well with as many bugs as this game has, I'd figured they were probably already reported. I just thought I'd put in a few cents on the matter.

And since the one I was the one I'd refreshed, I wasn't worried about getting goodies. I was annoyed since I spent my refresh to get something already done that I can't do anything about. And no it doesn't fix it self after a battle or 2 or 3 or 50.

Progress should go just fine though you cannot track it in that situation. Clearing the cached data and/or checking and repairing might help to get things right. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users