Jump to content


it really sad to see what some people GET TOXIC ABOUT


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 18 August 2019 - 10:24 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20173 battles
  • 1,402
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

so today my first day back  i after a few days away . i was fighting a  a Brit plane an one other in my me 109 lt and he was out turning me... so i drop low and when i was head  in to the hill  ..   i pull up just enough to clear the hill let a bomb   drop catch the plane on my tail  then the guy  blow up lost his mind and stated talk trash to me..  i laugh to my self not to him .. then he sent me a message in my hanger  then it got worse in my hanger..  it real sad to me..  if you try to kill me with a plane that can out turn mine..  i will use what ever it takes to get you off  my tail or kill you in this case it was a well placed bomb in the end this guy call me all kinds of thing.. so i had to report  being  effective in my hanger  in game i normally do not care but when i get 5  6  toxic words i done with the chat  ..  it is only a game and when some get me with a bomb i laugh my tail off...   i might even tell my sell that was stupid sand tiger or tell the guy that got me nice bomb...  i guess this guy has not been play long at tier 8  or he would have know not to fly so low..  in this game any tactic  that gets a plane  off you is part of the game ... if people do not get that they will be upset . sad to come back after be gone to have my first game with a toxic  player ..that dose not get i could care less when he start call me every name in the book.. i well not use his name  because that would be mean .. but i can tell this he is now part of my black list of player ..... because i will not waste my time  any more with  toxic people there.. why i have not been play as much.. i was get really angry  about trash talking  and the toxic level i get be frustrated i get be upset when you get killed  but it is not the fault of the players around you or the player that killed you ...it is yours for put your self in the wrong place at the wrong time  ...  people need to learn to read a pilots moves and that takes practice  and to be truth full i love blow planes up with bombs when i can  and i need two of them with the daily i have any way  lol

so now i getting  yelled at again by a player for play the game and doing my daily

 


Edited by sandtiger, 19 August 2019 - 05:27 AM.


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 18 August 2019 - 11:58 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 1091 battles
  • 4,611
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View Postsandtiger, on 18 August 2019 - 05:24 PM, said:

so today my first day back  i after a few days away . i was fighting a  a Brit plane an one other in my me 109 lt and he was out turning me... so i drop low and when i was head  in to the hill  ..   i pull up just enough to clear the hill let a bomb   drop catch the plane on my tell then the guy  blow up lost his mind and stated talk trash to me..  i laugh then it got worse in my hanger..  it real sad to me..  if you try to kill me with a plane that can out turn mine..  i will use what ever it takes to get you off  my tail or kill you in this case it was a well placed bomb in the end this guy call me all kinds of thing.. so i had to report  be effective in my hanger  in game i normaly do not care but when i get 5  6  toxic words i done with the chat  ..  it is only a game and when some get me with a bomb i laugh my tail off   i might even tell my sell that was stupid sand tiger or tell the guy that got me nice bomb...  i guess this guy has not been play long at tier 8  or he would have know not to fly so low..  in this game any tactic  that gets a plane  off you is part of the game ... if people do not get that they will be upset . sad to come back after be gone to have my first game with a toxic  player ..that dose not get i could care less when he start call me every name in the book.. i well not use his name  because that would be mean .. but i can tell this he is now part of my black list of player ..... because i will not waste my time  any more with  toxic people there why i have not been play as much i was get really angry  about trash talking  and the toxic level i get be frustrated i get be upset when you get killed  but it is not the fault of the players around you or the player that killed you it is yours for put your self in the wrong place at the wrong time  people need to learn to read a pilots moves and that takes practice  and to be truth full i love blow lanes up with bombs when i can  and i need two of them with the daily i have any way  lol

so now i get yelled at again by a player for play the game and doing my daily

ok sand...

in my opinion, you are at fault

I've always told you not to engage people that would rag on you...

saying you suck and should quit the game

have you become what you hated

?

just enjoy the fact you've gotten REALLY good

gloating beyond GG is rude

you know it...

you don't have to keep talking, let it go


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


Deltavee #3 Posted 19 August 2019 - 12:14 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2622 battles
  • 546
  • [RBL_] RBL_
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

View Postsandtiger, on 18 August 2019 - 05:24 PM, said:

so today my first day back  i after a few days away . i was fighting a  a Brit plane an one other in my me 109 lt and he was out turning me... so i drop low and when i was head  in to the hill  ..   i pull up just enough to clear the hill let a bomb   drop catch the plane on my tell then the guy  blow up lost his mind and stated talk trash to me..  i laugh then it got worse in my hanger..  it real sad to me..  if you try to kill me with a plane that can out turn mine..  i will use what ever it takes to get you off  my tail or kill you in this case it was a well placed bomb in the end this guy call me all kinds of thing.. so i had to report  be effective in my hanger  in game i normaly do not care but when i get 5  6  toxic words i done with the chat  ..  it is only a game and when some get me with a bomb i laugh my tail off   i might even tell my sell that was stupid sand tiger or tell the guy that got me nice bomb...  i guess this guy has not been play long at tier 8  or he would have know not to fly so low..  in this game any tactic  that gets a plane  off you is part of the game ... if people do not get that they will be upset . sad to come back after be gone to have my first game with a toxic  player ..that dose not get i could care less when he start call me every name in the book.. i well not use his name  because that would be mean .. but i can tell this he is now part of my black list of player ..... because i will not waste my time  any more with  toxic people there why i have not been play as much i was get really angry  about trash talking  and the toxic level i get be frustrated i get be upset when you get killed  but it is not the fault of the players around you or the player that killed you it is yours for put your self in the wrong place at the wrong time  people need to learn to read a pilots moves and that takes practice  and to be truth full i love blow lanes up with bombs when i can  and i need two of them with the daily i have any way  lol

so now i get yelled at again by a player for play the game and doing my daily

 

Getting cussed out by some half-evolved piece of protoplasm that probably isn't even housetrained yet is no fun and yeah, some can be especially grating.  Taking someone out with a bomb is great fun and the fact that the toxic twerp deserved it just makes it better but you're right, black list and they don't exist.

Nice move, by the way.

 

Carry on....


Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Such is the pathway to the stars

Flying NA and EU


qu33kKC #4 Posted 19 August 2019 - 12:21 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7210 battles
  • 415
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    10-14-2017

dood.  getting killed by a low-alt bomb is TOTALLY the following planes fault.  Good play by the bomber/GAA/Heavy/MRF, but still.  Getting toxic due to your own error is a chump move.

 

Sandtiger, don't let that sort of idiocy get to you, just laugh it off.  :D



Captain_Rownd #5 Posted 19 August 2019 - 01:26 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1900 battles
  • 857
  • Member since:
    09-28-2015

I almost never see such salt in Warplanes. 

 


Specialist planes:

SPAD S.510 :: P-40 :: MiG-3 :: A6M1 :: XP-44 :: Fw 190 A-5 :: Me 209 V4 :: Venom :: Caudron C.714 :: Ki-88 :: Wirraway :: Tomahawk IIb :: TsKB I-7 :: Ki-5 :: F2A-1


Zigfreid #6 Posted 19 August 2019 - 03:00 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 15378 battles
  • 1,593
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    07-31-2013
lol stay off tiger's tail or you will pay for it!:medal:

sandtiger #7 Posted 19 August 2019 - 03:59 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20173 battles
  • 1,402
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 18 August 2019 - 03:58 PM, said:

ok sand...

in my opinion, you are at fault

I've always told you not to engage people that would rag on you...

saying you suck and should quit the game

have you become what you hated

?

just enjoy the fact you've gotten REALLY good

gloating beyond GG is rude

you know it...

you don't have to keep talking, let it go

i never spoke to him he sent me ten nasty message that why he got black listed

i never said he sucked or that he should leave  

i never said nothing i was just sad that he had a melt down over nothing more then get killed by a bomb it

was like he took it personal..  he was try to kill me.  so i use a bomb to save my own tail..  then he had a melt down on me

i find that sad not sure how that make me some thing i hate  also never once have i ever told any one thy should leave the game

not sure if that is what your implying  because if that is what your are say i will say this you are dead wrong in that thought never told him gg or that he sucked or that he should leave never once  so i not sure why thats even in your post with a ? mark 

any way you have a good night ACE   GOOD LUCK IN THE  SKIES OF THIS GAME 

 


Edited by sandtiger, 19 August 2019 - 05:24 AM.


sandtiger #8 Posted 19 August 2019 - 04:11 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20173 battles
  • 1,402
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

View PostCaptain_Rownd, on 18 August 2019 - 05:26 PM, said:

I almost never see such salt in Warplanes. 

 

i glad you do not i hope you never do

 



sandtiger #9 Posted 19 August 2019 - 05:20 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20173 battles
  • 1,402
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

View Postqu33kKC, on 18 August 2019 - 04:21 PM, said:

dood.  getting killed by a low-alt bomb is TOTALLY the following planes fault.  Good play by the bomber/GAA/Heavy/MRF, but still.  Getting toxic due to your own error is a chump move.

 

Sandtiger, don't let that sort of idiocy get to you, just laugh it off.  :D

:honoring: ..

 



sandtiger #10 Posted 19 August 2019 - 05:31 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20173 battles
  • 1,402
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

I SORRY I MADE A BAD TOPIC TITLE 

IT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD THE WORD CRY IN THE TOPIC THAT WAS MY BAD I SAW IT LATER AND GOT MAD AT MY SELF

SO I CHANGE IT TO IT REAL SAD TO SEE WHAT SOME PEOPLE GET TOXIC ABOUT WHICH   IS WHAT THE POST SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT

I SEE NOW WHO ACE COULD SAY WHAT HE SAID FOR THAT REASON I CHANGE THE SUBJECT IN THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD SORRY EVERY ONE

I HOPE THAT DOSE NOT UP SET ANY ONE THAT ALREADY POST UNDER THE FIRST TITLE  I DID NOT LIKE THE TITLE WITH THE WORD CRY IN IT  SORRY  IT A

SMALL THING  BUT IT BUGGED ME  ANY WAY HAVE A GREAT DAY

I TRY TO POST THING TO HELP OR TRY TO THINK ABOUT NEW WAYS OF DEALING WITH THINGS

I TRY TO SHOW HOW I FELL SO THAT OTHER MIGHT CHAT ON A THREAD AND OR GIVE THERE OPINION

I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT IS WHY WE HAVE A FORUM  ANY HAVE A GOOD NIGHT OR DAY IF YOU FIND THIS TOMORROW 


Edited by sandtiger, 19 August 2019 - 05:34 AM.


losttwo #11 Posted 19 August 2019 - 12:11 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 4469 battles
  • 13,774
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

Yes Tiger it is amazing how some people react to game play even after the match is over. 

Even during game play in the game chat can be an eye opening experience. 

Revealing the lack of maturity and professionalism. 

 

Yet there are times that we are all going through something in our real lives that we lash out at many levels. 

I admit to trolling people and something I have tried not to do. I really do not want people to think of me as such. 

Not so much that I care what others think of me but more of what I think of myself.

 

I do send an occasional " advice " text to people. Sometimes it is well received and other times not so much. 

As for people butt hurt during a match. Well I just send them a small message of " thanks for playing " 

 

Life its self is more precious than this game and I would much rather spend my life joking and having a good time laughing

then spend it miserable and [edited]. 

Don't sweat the small stuff, just move the cheese and keep on trudging the road to happy destiny. 

 



BigBadWolf #12 Posted 19 August 2019 - 12:14 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 6769 battles
  • 16
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    05-21-2011

All people are different. Some are more crazy than others. 

 



Captain_Underpants53 #13 Posted 19 August 2019 - 12:58 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 21551 battles
  • 3,076
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

LOL.  I always found it hilarious when I got bombed out (back when I flew things besides bombers).  It just tickled me for some reason.

 

There is a certain type of personality that will do anything they think might cut down the competition.  If they think they can drive you away from the game they will try to.  The abuse and vitriol might be from that type of person.  I have had a couple of people (who also like bombers) try to abuse me into quitting.  It just made me angry and more determined.

 

In the end, it just shows a lack of confidence on their part.  They don't think they can beat you in the game so they try to beat you out of the game.  Keep on flying, buddy!  And fling those bombs! 

 

:great:


MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Dru83 #14 Posted 19 August 2019 - 02:07 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3355 battles
  • 288
  • [X3M] X3M
  • Member since:
    03-27-2016

That sounds pretty bad Sand, but all you can do is block 'em and forget them. Oh, and make sure you send them a bomb or a few cannon shells as a gift the next time you see them. I love to come back with friendly sarcasm when people get salty. They expect you to be mean and angry back and when you're nice to them, it confuses the dickens out of them. It's funny, I hadn't seen this in a while, but somebody accused me of hacking the other day. I don't know, maybe there was some lag involved or something, but he just shouldn't have tried to turn fight in a mustang against a yak-15. Just laugh and move on, it's not worth getting yourself riled up over it.



Noreaga #15 Posted 19 August 2019 - 03:41 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • 3,053
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    03-05-2012

hey Sand,

 

I feel you, and sorry to hear it still happens (not surprised). I let it get to me while in Dracs and it ruined public matches for a bit.  I also agree with ACE, engaging them is what they want, feeding a troll just makes him/her/they stronger. Don't know who originally said this (i know i could search it but meh) never fight with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. 

 

Ignore them and let their little tantrums go unnoticed, at the end of the day they will still suck. 

 

Had some late nights with the new son, and i got to catch up on some reading. Im 8 years late on this, but these people perfect examples of the Dunning-Kruger effect (when i was reading the article, i was like this should be called "people of the intraweb")

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

 

abstract

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780123855220000056?via%3Dihub

 

 

 


Nimis obnoxii curare


CorvusCorvax #16 Posted 19 August 2019 - 05:27 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 3995 battles
  • 4,026
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

I have always taken bomb kills as my own fault.  The bots never do it, and I forget that humans do it as often as possible.  The price for my forgetting is a Bombardier for the other guy.

Trash talk?  Meh.  In 1.x I was accused of cheating because I used my GAAs as very heavy fighters.  I would get my team mates to lure folks down to the deck, and then turn to head-on pass me.  Lift the nose, mash the tit - BOOM, dead red plane.

 

"I'm reporting you - that plane isn't meant to do that!"  Pfffft, whatever, dude.

 

The only folks that gripe me, even a little, are those that type in "GG" after a ROTFLstomp.  Dude, 800-128 isn't a GG in any sense.  In fact, it was junk for you, too - there is no way you got all the PP you could have, because the game was over too quickly.



sandtiger #17 Posted 19 August 2019 - 09:41 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20173 battles
  • 1,402
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

View Postlosttwo, on 19 August 2019 - 04:11 AM, said:

Yes Tiger it is amazing how some people react to game play even after the match is over. 

Even during game play in the game chat can be an eye opening experience. 

Revealing the lack of maturity and professionalism. 

 

Yet there are times that we are all going through something in our real lives that we lash out at many levels. 

I admit to trolling people and something I have tried not to do. I really do not want people to think of me as such. 

Not so much that I care what others think of me but more of what I think of myself.

 

I do send an occasional " advice " text to people. Sometimes it is well received and other times not so much. 

As for people butt hurt during a match. Well I just send them a small message of " thanks for playing " 

 

Life its self is more precious than this game and I would much rather spend my life joking and having a good time laughing

then spend it miserable and [edited]. 

Don't sweat the small stuff, just move the cheese and keep on trudging the road to happy destiny. 

 


i was think today he may had more on his plate like reall life was bug him and he was take it out on me ... and he took my kindness as weakness and thought he could walk on me so now he well be in my black an mute listed i reall wish that  wold of war planes had a mute like world of tanks so that once your finished with a toxic person you never have to see there chat again or see what the right  but sadly i do not have that opinion her so i leave my hang chat open for friendly people  so i can chat i had many a good chat in the hanger and i like that about this game it happen her more then any of the other games   which i glad for in on reason i keep come back  to the game 



sandtiger #18 Posted 19 August 2019 - 09:42 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20173 battles
  • 1,402
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 19 August 2019 - 09:27 AM, said:

I have always taken bomb kills as my own fault.  The bots never do it, and I forget that humans do it as often as possible.  The price for my forgetting is a Bombardier for the other guy.

Trash talk?  Meh.  In 1.x I was accused of cheating because I used my GAAs as very heavy fighters.  I would get my team mates to lure folks down to the deck, and then turn to head-on pass me.  Lift the nose, mash the tit - BOOM, dead red plane.

 

"I'm reporting you - that plane isn't meant to do that!"  Pfffft, whatever, dude.

 

The only folks that gripe me, even a little, are those that type in "GG" after a ROTFLstomp.  Dude, 800-128 isn't a GG in any sense.  In fact, it was junk for you, too - there is no way you got all the PP you could have, because the game was over too quickly.


i love use my ga that way it fun to

on the gg thing even in a rofl stomp game.i only every mean it as good sportsmanship  i do not mean it as a rub in the face  

most the time i do not even look at the end score i just think of all the hard dog fights i had to go through to win or i know someone  on the other side and its  my way of say hay i saw you do some good flying  and nothing more then that  

if people use gg as a bad thing well that not good and i sure as hell do not use it that way 

but in this game i said nothing  to either of them


Edited by sandtiger, 19 August 2019 - 10:42 PM.


qu33kKC #19 Posted 19 August 2019 - 10:00 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7210 battles
  • 415
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    10-14-2017

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 19 August 2019 - 05:27 PM, said:

 

The only folks that gripe me, even a little, are those that type in "GG" after a ROTFLstomp.  Dude, 800-128 isn't a GG in any sense.  In fact, it was junk for you, too - there is no way you got all the PP you could have, because the game was over too quickly.

 

o this, SO MUCH this.  :medal:



sandtiger #20 Posted 19 August 2019 - 10:40 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20173 battles
  • 1,402
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

View PostBigBadWolf, on 19 August 2019 - 04:14 AM, said:

All people are different. Some are more crazy than others. 

 

View PostDru83, on 19 August 2019 - 06:07 AM, said:

That sounds pretty bad Sand, but all you can do is block 'em and forget them. Oh, and make sure you send them a bomb or a few cannon shells as a gift the next time you see them. I love to come back with friendly sarcasm when people get salty. They expect you to be mean and angry back and when you're nice to them, it confuses the dickens out of them. It's funny, I hadn't seen this in a while, but somebody accused me of hacking the other day. I don't know, maybe there was some lag involved or something, but he just shouldn't have tried to turn fight in a mustang against a yak-15. Just laugh and move on, it's not worth getting yourself riled up over it.


true

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users