Jump to content


Saturday Night Live training room battles 9:30pm EDT


  • Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

trikke #21 Posted 24 August 2019 - 11:59 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 3620 battles
  • 3,482
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostLMG, on 23 August 2019 - 09:54 PM, said:

I might be able to join this time :P

How about Bomber Escort, but on attack? :hiding:

 

I really hope that you can, you were missed.     


BEM attack will be the first battle, I'm planning to really load up the other side with bot GAs, too    one for every human


I'll bet that we lose every battle, but it'll be fun


Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Wombatmetal #22 Posted 25 August 2019 - 01:29 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1141 battles
  • 1,045
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    06-02-2013
Discord is the most annoying application. I can hear everyone, but there is no chat window and PTT is forced on the channel but I don't have a PTT key setup so lord knows what it might be. Frustrated

Wombatmetal #23 Posted 25 August 2019 - 01:40 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1141 battles
  • 1,045
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    06-02-2013
And I get the Discord app working after downloading, and get PTT set, and no one is in the channel. Oh well

InfiniZ3ro #24 Posted 25 August 2019 - 01:44 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3678 battles
  • 145
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011
I should be jumping on by 10ish

LMG #25 Posted 25 August 2019 - 06:23 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2436 battles
  • 1,977
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

I wanna try that 12 tier 7 bot GAAs vs tier 5 planes again, but this time in something that can cap those Mining Facilities :izmena:


This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

InfiniZ3ro #26 Posted 25 August 2019 - 08:52 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3678 battles
  • 145
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011
Always a great time.  Meet new friends and depending on the game mode, blast them out of the sky.  Otherwise... Any kind of game mode you are willing to try, we can have fun with...   thanks for hostin again trikke.  I'll definitely make it as much as I can.

trikke #27 Posted 25 August 2019 - 11:52 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 3620 battles
  • 3,482
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

thank you everyone, and especially BB3 for stopping by and classing up the place a bit


It was her first attempt at joining a training room...  now do you believe me, I told you there wouldn't be any snakes in there


only a couple cockroaches


If I can't fix this hear-my-voice-in-my-headset thing, I'm gonna throw this PC off a cliff.   


I've tried every possible combination of sound sources, enabled and disabled everything.   


I can hear myself even if I'm not ptt-ing


I'm intrigued with that 2-tiers-down battle against the GA bots thingy... they were relentless!   


No fighters protecting them, no help but each other... maybe ILs instead of MEs next time?   Should we also be in GAs?


Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

LMG #28 Posted 25 August 2019 - 06:03 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2436 battles
  • 1,977
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Posttrikke, on 25 August 2019 - 06:52 AM, said:

thank you everyone, and especially BB3 for stopping by and classing up the place a bit


It was her first attempt at joining a training room...  now do you believe me, I told you there wouldn't be any snakes in there


only a couple cockroaches


If I can't fix this hear-my-voice-in-my-headset thing, I'm gonna throw this PC off a cliff.   


I've tried every possible combination of sound sources, enabled and disabled everything.   


I can hear myself even if I'm not ptt-ing


I'm intrigued with that 2-tiers-down battle against the GA bots thingy... they were relentless!   


No fighters protecting them, no help but each other... maybe ILs instead of MEs next time?   Should we also be in GAs?



The enemy mix was decent enough imo, I think we can keep it more or less how it was. I can probably cap fast enough on my IL-2, but if anyone else wants to join the fun feel free :kamikaze::izmena:. By the way, sadly I didn't get a good video this time around; matches were fun, but it's not as entertaining to watch a bunch of roflstomps one after another. If you want me to upload a specific battle let me know and I'll give it a second look, though sadly I didn't get the ram-only battle


This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

LMG #29 Posted 31 August 2019 - 04:55 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2436 battles
  • 1,977
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

So is there anything this week or are we all taking the saturday off? :hiding:


This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

trikke #30 Posted 31 August 2019 - 04:26 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 3620 battles
  • 3,482
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

we're set for 9:30 EDT tonight!     See everyone in Flight 2 on Discord

 

i've completely fixed my sound issues, and of course it was something self-inflicted     i clicked a setting that said "listen" and never turned if off

 

more weird stuff tonight, playing around the edges of what WG intended for us to be doing with the game


Edited by trikke, 31 August 2019 - 07:22 PM.

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

InfiniZ3ro #31 Posted 01 September 2019 - 12:22 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3678 battles
  • 145
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011
How do we communicate with those not using discord if the in game chats are broken?

trikke #32 Posted 01 September 2019 - 12:48 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 3620 battles
  • 3,482
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

yipes   good question


Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

LMG #33 Posted 01 September 2019 - 04:20 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2436 battles
  • 1,977
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

With the discord app? It even has an overlay option that can be hotkeyed to open-close. I mean, if you're already using the discord voice chat you're half-way there :hiding:


This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

InfiniZ3ro #34 Posted 01 September 2019 - 06:34 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3678 battles
  • 145
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011
Our chat issues mostly worked itself out.   Thx for hosting.  I hosted a few afterwards.  Had no clue what I was doing.  It's tougher than it looks...

CorvusCorvax #35 Posted 01 September 2019 - 02:18 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 4265 battles
  • 4,435
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Thanks, trikke!  It was a blast.

trikke #36 Posted 01 September 2019 - 04:35 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 3620 battles
  • 3,482
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

great battles, great conversation, great fun...   i'm pumped to set up another room next Sat night, same time

 

there's an outside chance that NC might have electrical power issues, along with all of rest of the southeast US coastal areas this week

 

please evac if asked, we need all of you to stay alive       every last one


Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Captain_Underpants53 #37 Posted 01 September 2019 - 05:47 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 23980 battles
  • 3,460
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

View Posttrikke, on 01 September 2019 - 11:35 AM, said:

great battles, great conversation, great fun...   i'm pumped to set up another room next Sat night, same time

 

there's an outside chance that NC might have electrical power issues, along with all of rest of the southeast US coastal areas this week

 

please evac if asked, we need all of you to stay alive       every last one


Thank you!  I am packing up and heading for your house as we speak.  Please make room for 1 thirsty old guy and four mouthy wimmin.  Also 5 annoying cats and three usually house broke dogs.  Sorry in advance for what happens when the 90 pounder has an upset digestive system.  I decided to leave the poultry behind but I am being over ruled by them aforementioned mouthy wimmin.  Good news;  they only are bringing the ones that are named.  Bad news;  around 30 of them have names.  See ya soon!

 

:great:


MSgt, USAF, (ret)

trikke #38 Posted 01 September 2019 - 06:11 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 3620 battles
  • 3,482
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 01 September 2019 - 01:47 PM, said:

Thank you!  I am packing up and heading for your house as we speak.  Please make room for 1 thirsty old guy and four mouthy wimmin.  Also 5 annoying cats and three usually house broke dogs.  Sorry in advance for what happens when the 90 pounder has an upset digestive system.  I decided to leave the poultry behind but I am being over ruled by them aforementioned mouthy wimmin.  Good news;  they only are bringing the ones that are named.  Bad news;  around 30 of them have names.  See ya soon!

 

funniest post that i've read in a while!   plus 1+              unless you're really driving up in my direction...   then we gotta talk

 


Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Azis_ #39 Posted 03 September 2019 - 04:12 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1950 battles
  • 1,718
  • [RBL_] RBL_
  • Member since:
    02-20-2013

View PostInfiniZ3ro, on 31 August 2019 - 10:34 PM, said:

Our chat issues mostly worked itself out.   Thx for hosting.  I hosted a few afterwards.  Had no clue what I was doing.  It's tougher than it looks...

 

Bit of direction and some time you did well bro! Trikke is just coming into his own as well and did a good job also.

 

It was certainly out of my wheel house but was fun just the same.

 

Thx all!


rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter

Azis_ #40 Posted 03 September 2019 - 04:16 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1950 battles
  • 1,718
  • [RBL_] RBL_
  • Member since:
    02-20-2013

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 01 September 2019 - 09:47 AM, said:


Thank you!  I am packing up and heading for your house as we speak.  Please make room for 1 thirsty old guy and four mouthy wimmin.  Also 5 annoying cats and three usually house broke dogs.  Sorry in advance for what happens when the 90 pounder has an upset digestive system.  I decided to leave the poultry behind but I am being over ruled by them aforementioned mouthy wimmin.  Good news;  they only are bringing the ones that are named.  Bad news;  around 30 of them have names.  See ya soon!

 

:great:


Hell I think I would Pay to see that, might even pack it up from Kansas and head down....can you ping the cord on the map.....?   :unsure:


rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users