Daily missions finishing incorrect days.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

thegreenbaron #1 Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:59 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 110 battles
  • [KERN] KERN

Anyone else have Tuesday completed, and now, suddenly, it's the Wednesday mish that's completed and Tuesday is suddenly Undone?

I know I logged in Yesterday and did the mish, but today I log in to do the mish and it's already done, and yesterday's is suddenly undone.

Ice_King #2 Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:42 PM

Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 826 battles
I have the same issue, and had it in WoT back in the day. I think it's because the server/day resets according to the Russian time zone or something.

pyantoryng #3 Posted 15 August 2019 - 01:07 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1995 battles
North America time is one day slower...so check the time available for completion by hovering mouse over the ? mark in that menu. That might give you a clue.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Deltavee #4 Posted 15 August 2019 - 02:16 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 2521 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

I opened a Sunday mission the Sunday before this one and found the previous six days I know I played and fulfilled gone.  Just...gone.   @#$%^!

I've also opened on a Thursday or Friday and found the two immediate previous days missing.  That one has happened a couple of times. 

Cough up tokens, please, to make up missing days.  Did that couple of times to a total of 8 tokens spent.

After that, No.

There is no chance I did not play those days.  For many weeks now my (happily retired) routine has been get up, make coffee, do the rounds of all four of the games that I play, WP and WS both here and in Europe, do the dailies then play game of choice. 

Europe is always first because you have to get on their server early in our (E.S.T.) day before it resets to the next day because Russians can tell time but for their computers it appears to be just a leetle bit difficult. 

I didn't report it because I refuse to play the bureaucratic WG hurdle game with support.  It should be possible to press a single button out of a drop-down in the hanger and have the whole information set assembled and sent to support along with a brief explanatory note.  The zombie apocalypse will happen first.

It's a bug but I doubt we'll ever see the tokens that were fed into the game by the entire mass of players that had this happen to them.

Grouchily yours,

Edit:  It's 10:48 pm EST Wed. and I've just done Thursday for NA and EU.  Let's see what's up in the morning since both are verified complete sets up to now....

Edited by Deltavee, 15 August 2019 - 02:58 AM.

Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Such is the pathway to the stars

Flying NA and EU

Four_Leaf_Tayback #5 Posted 15 August 2019 - 03:23 AM

Master Sergeant

• 352 battles

Yep, piling on here...  I play pretty much the same times every night so I logged in and got all my days done and then come the reset, I did not get a crate.  I think it said I did not do Sunday (which typically happens on Saturday night) when I know that I played well into Saturday night/early Sunday AM.  

The times are wonky and they seems to either change or randomly do not count.  This week, I know I played Monday night which would have normally counted for Tuesday, but it did not.  

This is a known issue but one WG does not seem inclined to address because, well, NA.  

Saving my last two forum warnings since July 31, 2019.  

Captain_Underpants53 #6 Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:20 AM

First Lieutenant

• 20694 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostDeltavee, on 14 August 2019 - 09:16 PM, said:

I opened a Sunday mission the Sunday before this one and found the previous six days I know I played and fulfilled gone.  Just...gone.   @#$%^!

I've also opened on a Thursday or Friday and found the two immediate previous days missing.  That one has happened a couple of times. 

Cough up tokens, please, to make up missing days.  Did that couple of times to a total of 8 tokens spent.

After that, No.

There is no chance I did not play those days.  For many weeks now my (happily retired) routine has been get up, make coffee, do the rounds of all four of the games that I play, WP and WS both here and in Europe, do the dailies then play game of choice. 

Europe is always first because you have to get on their server early in our (E.S.T.) day before it resets to the next day because Russians can tell time but for their computers it appears to be just a leetle bit difficult. 

I didn't report it because I refuse to play the bureaucratic WG hurdle game with support.  It should be possible to press a single button out of a drop-down in the hanger and have the whole information set assembled and sent to support along with a brief explanatory note.  The zombie apocalypse will happen first.

It's a bug but I doubt we'll ever see the tokens that were fed into the game by the entire mass of players that had this happen to them.

Grouchily yours,

Edit:  It's 10:48 pm EST Wed. and I've just done Thursday for NA and EU.  Let's see what's up in the morning since both are verified complete sets up to now....

It is only a coincidence that the difficulty of contacting support reduces their work load.

:sceptic:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

GonerNL #7 Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:32 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1001 battles

Wonder what triggers this bug ... for 3 weeks I've been playing the daily reward on all 4 servers and so far never missed a crate.

I play in the evening, so I start with Asia (6 hours ahead of me), then CIS, NA and EU. I did notice in the weekend when I play early that NA has not yet been set to Saturday, so it doesn't happen at midnight but with server restart ?

Flying on NA and EU servers

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #8 Posted 15 August 2019 - 02:22 PM

Captain

• 1044 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

Spoiler

I agree Delta Vee

I'm not going to send in a ticket

the game should be fun

I'm not going to play Beta Pig

oh well

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Bluegoose02 #9 Posted 15 August 2019 - 03:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3974 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
 For me server reset is at 20:00 EST USA. So Tuesday is done after 20:00 on Monday night and has been that way since the start of this.

thegreenbaron #10 Posted 15 August 2019 - 11:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 110 battles
  • [KERN] KERN
I use the server clock, so I know when the reset is.  This one I had been awarded the mish, and it then it undid the win and moved it to the next day.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users