I am an A-S-S

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Sink_Stuff #21 Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 342 battles

View PostWhoaBlackBetty, on 13 August 2019 - 04:54 PM, said:

It's just more of the same, not just this in particular.  As the game continues to die off, the forum gets more like this.  Unimportant small things become of ultra importance, people make moral judgements based on a couple of lines on a page, and no one but a couple of us are able to let things slide and make it funny or something instead of mudslinging about nothing.

Proof is our discussion about it between you and me. :teethhappy:

WBB

So let me get this straight. It's so unimportant that you thought it important to comment about how unimportant you think it is. And you say i'm boring people?

Edited by Sink_Stuff, 13 August 2019 - 04:59 PM.

WhoaBlackBetty #22 Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 261 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostSink_Stuff, on 13 August 2019 - 10:58 AM, said:

So let me get this straight. It's so unimportant that you thought it important to comment about how unimportant you think it is. And you say i'm boring people?

Yes, exactly.  Well put bud.  I even made a self-incriminating joke about it. "Proof is our discussion about it between you and me. :teethhappy:"  And we are still at it.  Game is dead.

WBB

Captain_Underpants53 #23 Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:18 PM

Captain

• 22567 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostSink_Stuff, on 13 August 2019 - 11:37 AM, said:

Right so your going to claim that my jokes were offensive and absolutely refuse to say WHY you think they were offensive. Then your going to try to derail me calling out your wishy washy cowardice and prediction of refusing to ever state why you thought they were offensive. 

I hope everyone from this thread can see why you don't want to be a part of this clan. 

Well, enough apologies for one day.  Let me be Frank.  Frank says, 'I'm glad you're gone!!'

And Shirley you've tried the airplane glue?  Just for a change of pace!

:trollface:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Sink_Stuff #24 Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 342 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 13 August 2019 - 05:18 PM, said:

Well, enough apologies for one day.  Let me be Frank.  Frank says, 'I'm glad you're gone!!'

And Shirley you've tried the airplane glue?  Just for a change of pace!

:trollface:

LOL, you are the one who invited me in the first place. You're not near as glad to be gone as I am. I am the one who left remember? You didn't even know about it until today. But like a true hipster your going to once again refuse to state what was offensive about my hipster jokes and try to take some kind of moral high ground on me leaving as if it was you who kicked me. No, you invited me, I left. Lets keep the facts straight eh? Oh and anytime you're actually ready to say something negative, if you have the courage, you can bother to explain how my hipster jokes are offensive to you. Do you need someone to hold your hand while you grow up to the big boy real world? I'm guessing that your just going to make some troll comment and choose to stay in your childish sponge bob underpants.

Yeah, don't join this clan if you have any brains at all. 

Edited by Sink_Stuff, 13 August 2019 - 05:28 PM.

BB3_Oregon_Steel #25 Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1276 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

Okie dokey then.

WELCOME TO -A-S-S- infini!!!!  :great: *waves*

Apparently we are not the perfect clan (after all, they let me in, obviously their quality control procedures aren't working that well) :hiding:  But here's what I've found. 

1) I have never been in a clan where people were more willing to go out of their way to help you and answer your questions.  

2) Not sure I've ever seen a more welcoming group of people. 

3) They are willing to put up with the complete goofball that I am. 

4) We have our own DINOSAUR!!! (OhMyGodzilla!!), how COOL IS THAT!!!?

Now, I don't know what happened with Sink_Ship but I suppose people can sometimes rub each other the wrong way and people can decide they'd be happier elsewhere and Sink_Ship made that choice and I have no problem accepting that, to him, -A-S-S- was not a good fit. 

I would like to personally wish him the best of luck in finding a better fit out there for him and my hopes that we will see him around the game for a good long time to come. 

Best of Luck Sink. :)

"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  

Captain_Underpants53 #26 Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:33 PM

Captain

• 22567 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostSink_Stuff, on 13 August 2019 - 12:26 PM, said:

LOL, you are the one who invited me in the first place. You're not near as glad to be gone as I am. I am the one who left remember? You didn't even know about it until today. But like a true hipster your going to once again refuse to state what was offensive about my hipster jokes and try to take some kind of moral high ground on me leaving as if it was you who kicked me. No, you invited me, I left. Lets keep the facts straight eh? Oh and anytime you're actually ready to say something negative, if you have the courage, you can bother to explain how my hipster jokes are offensive to you. Do you need someone to hold your hand while you grow up to the big boy real world? I'm guessing that your just going to make some troll comment and choose to stay in your childish sponge bob underpants.

You are boring.  You are not funny.  I made a mistake in inviting you.  No I did not kick you out.  You left.  Thank you!!!!

:D

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

BB3_Oregon_Steel #27 Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1276 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostSink_Stuff, on 13 August 2019 - 09:26 AM, said:

Ok, just a note, if you're trying to find the high ground in this discussion, you're heading the wrong direction. I'm not sure this back and forth is casting anyone here in a good light. 

I'd like to encourage all members of -A-S-S- to leave this conversation with sink alone and let him leave in whatever manner he decides he needs to leave in. We are not doing ourselves any favors in continuing this conversation.

So ... maybe we should talk about something else.  

LIKE BIPLANES!!!! :izmena:

:great:

Edited by BB3_Oregon_Steel, 13 August 2019 - 05:55 PM.

"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  

SkyWolf__WM #28 Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:42 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8675 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostSink_Stuff, on 13 August 2019 - 12:26 PM, said:

Shuteee. You are the only (ex) member of this clan that has been annoying. :sceptic:

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

Sink_Stuff #29 Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:42 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 342 battles

View PostBB3_Oregon_Steel, on 13 August 2019 - 05:32 PM, said:

Okie dokey then.

WELCOME TO -A-S-S- infini!!!!  :great: *waves*

Apparently we are not the perfect clan (after all, they let me in, obviously their quality control procedures aren't working that well) :hiding:  But here's what I've found. 

1) I have never been in a clan where people were more willing to go out of their way to help you and answer your questions.  

Now, I don't know what happened with Sink_Ship but I suppose people can sometimes rub each other the wrong way and people can decide they'd be happier elsewhere and Sink_Ship made that choice and I have no problem accepting that, to him, -A-S-S- was not a good fit. 

I would like to personally wish him the best of luck in finding a better fit out there for him and my hopes that we will see him around the game for a good long time to come. 

Best of Luck Sink. :)

This part is true, they were very helpful to me when they thought I was one of them. 

This is also true, they invited me, were very welcoming, and friendly. Until I became an A-S-S with hipster jokes. Ironic huh?

You never say anything negative, are always positive, encouraging, helpful and friendly. Heck, even Kim Jong Un wouldn't feed you to the dogs! What's not to like about you? You are never, ever, ever, an A-S-S, which makes me wonder why you're even there honestly? Oh, the whole pretend edgy thing, yeah I forgot, sorry.

Not cool at all if you can't even make a hipster joke on it because you offend some butt hurt guy who identifies with the joke.

In closing, of course it was not a good fit. Honestly, I wonder how long you are going to put up with them once you realize who they really are. But my name is Sink_Stuff, not Sink_Ships. But that's ok BB3_Navada_Dirt, I mean whats in a name right? Who cares. 

Edited by Sink_Stuff, 13 August 2019 - 05:46 PM.

Deciballistic #30 Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:43 PM

Master Sergeant

• 4762 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

I did a quick search to find actually funny jokes since I didn't find anything funny yet in this thread.  I found some I laughed at here:

http://pun.me/pages/funny-jokes.php

BB3_Oregon_Steel #31 Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1276 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostSink_Stuff, on 13 August 2019 - 09:42 AM, said:

This part is true, they were very helpful to me when they thought I was one of them. 

This is also true, they invited me, were very welcoming, and friendly. Until I became an A-S-S with hipster jokes. Ironic huh?

You never say anything negative, are always positive, encouraging, helpful and friendly. Heck, even Kim Jong Un wouldn't feed you to the dogs! What's not to like about you? You are never, ever, ever, an A-S-S, which makes me wonder why your even there honestly? Oh, the whole pretend edgy thing, yeah I forgot, sorry.

Not cool at all if you can't even make a hipster joke on it because you offends some butt hurt guy who identifies with the joke.

In closing, of course it was not a good fit. Honestly, I wonder how long you are going to put up with them once you realize who they really are. But my name is Sink_Stuff, not Sink_Ships. But that's ok BB3_Navada_Dirt, I mean whats in a name right? Who cares. 

Thanks for your comments.  Best of luck. 

Oh and i kind of like the Nevada so good choice!!  ... YAY ME!!! :great:

Edited by BB3_Oregon_Steel, 13 August 2019 - 08:58 PM.

CorvusCorvax #32 Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:52 PM

Captain

• 4147 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 13 August 2019 - 04:31 PM, said:

Frankly, it was nothing more than an excuse for lots of corny posterior jokes.

Speaking of which, I could have sworn that I chewed it...

Captain_Underpants53 #33 Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:30 PM

Captain

• 22567 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 13 August 2019 - 12:52 PM, said:

Speaking of which, I could have sworn that I chewed it...

You have!  Several times.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Stygian_Alchemist #34 Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 10797 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostSink_Stuff, on 13 August 2019 - 09:31 AM, said:

Well apparently you have allowed some folks in who just want to have an edgy clan tag but secretly get supremely butt hurt and offended anytime someone makes a joke about people who desperately attempt to appear non-mainstream while in fact being exactly like everyone else attempting to be non-mainstream. You have allowed elitists in your clan who are only there for the shock value of the tag and have no stomach or personal integrity to actually be what the tag says you are. Instead, they behave cowardly and defensively, throwing around meaningless rank at anything even remotely offending to the false pretense world of the mainstream, butt-hurt hipster, fad chasing world. Basically you invited a ton of people who don't belong there, gave them all rank, and now it's ruined. 

OR

What is also a possibility is that you all just chose an edgy clan tag just to be edgy. Meanwhile, you invite people like me who have no problem actually being a "You know what" to people trying to get a laugh. The reality is that I am the one who probably doesn't belong there because the rest of the core clan really only wants to placate to the politically correct, everyone's a winner, don't make waves, world while wearing a tag that implies otherwise. I should have known really. But lesson learned.

*blinks repeatedly* I've been down with some stomach bug. Re-read our discord logs and Grumpy and Nya were teasing each other...

The "Many concerns" was in response to my "The prodigal son has returned" jest.

Then Nya ribbed you back with "that is rather a bizarre rant" after you went on a rant about hipsters and beards, teasing him.

Then a little more back and forth about fishing for info and Grumpy teasing with a "seargent-ly glare" and Nya laughing him off.

Somewhere in that you left the clan. I'm not entirely certain what exactly happened.. I saw joke for joke and a possible collision of dry/dead-pan humor. So, now I am confused?

Stygian_Alchemist #35 Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 10797 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 13 August 2019 - 10:03 AM, said:

I literally laughed out loud.

I like the "no drama" thing.  Does that encompass all of clan dealings, or is it limited to in-game/in-clan interactions?

Apparently I shouldn't have taken a night off because I am sick, haha.

Bunch of weirdo humor collided and because text.. it got taken seriously.......

No drama means nothing unnecessary. We understand things go sideways and people have conflicts and spats from time to time.. some pretty major even. Generally its expected that things be worked out and talked out as best they can and people stop their.. whatever. Out of clan, depends.. are you causing drama for the clan or just yourself? You wanna stick yourself out there and deal with the drama solo.. cool? Leave the clan out of it.

As a clan we're here to flight, have fun, talk trash with (not toward (jokes between folks who realize its joking are fine obviously)) each other, share tips and tricks, help social network to other players, and of course try to represent the clan in the various events as best as possible.

Stygian_Alchemist #36 Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 10797 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

To be clear by the way.. as far as I can tell from the discord logs. The only person unable to take humor seems to be Sink_Stuff. Since his response to returned humor from a deadpan position has been to leave the clan and behave like this in the forums. 

*shrug* 

I wish you well Sink_Stuff.. before this you were pretty cool and drama free. Hope I see you in the air still and you find a berth somewhere that fits your.. interpretations. o7

BB3_Oregon_Steel #37 Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1276 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostStygian_Alchemist, on 13 August 2019 - 12:32 PM, said:

Apparently I shouldn't have taken a night off because I am sick, haha.

I concur.  No more Sick Days for YOU!!!

Bad Alchemist, Bad Alchemist!! :P

Now back to BIPLANES!!!! :kamikaze:

Sink_Stuff #38 Posted 13 August 2019 - 09:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 342 battles

View PostStygian_Alchemist, on 13 August 2019 - 08:43 PM, said:

To be clear by the way.. as far as I can tell from the discord logs. The only person unable to take humor seems to be Sink_Stuff. Since his response to returned humor from a deadpan position has been to leave the clan and behave like this in the forums. 

*shrug* 

I wish you well Sink_Stuff.. before this you were pretty cool and drama free. Hope I see you in the air still and you find a berth somewhere that fits your.. interpretations. o7

Funny how you are conveniently leaving out the part where the "Sargent", tossing his rank around, stated that he never wanted to see posts like that again. And so the rank tosser never will. I left that discord and clan. Maybe he edited that part out after I left. I don't know.

The point is, your clan is nothing but drama. I didn't start it. Your members and rank tossers started it by getting but hurt and supposedly confused about my jokes, calling it a "Rant" and saying that they never wanted to see that in discord again. But of course they want to just toss it all on me and leave out the important facts in this issue.

I'm done. You said you guys were done talking about it. But nope, you have to continue more of your drama. YOUR drama. Not mine. I told a few jokes. You all are the ones that got all bent out of shape about it, started tossing your rank around, telling me never to post it again and causing all the drama. And your other members got all bent about it in this very thread causing even more drama. Who are the ones that are all about the drama? That's your clan, apparently most of your clan from the looks of this thread. Even though, one of your members already said, stop engaging him. But no, you can't stop the drama can you?

Edited by Sink_Stuff, 13 August 2019 - 09:14 PM.

InfiniZ3ro #39 Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:33 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3390 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
I gotta say, that after checking out the discord.  I didn't really see a problem with what transpired.  I feel like this thread got a bit out of hand. I have no grudges with anyone involved and am pretty excited to be involved in a clan for the time being.  I wish you the best Sink.  See you out in the digital skies.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #40 Posted 13 August 2019 - 11:03 PM

Captain

• 1124 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I have to say that I'm sadly disappointed,

the use of the WOWP Forum Game...

for this level of whiny crybaby insignificant drivel is,

well

sadly disappointing

I say let this end here and now

we'll all be better people if we do

:sceptic:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users