Perco_lator #61 Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:46 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

by reading this thread.

InfiniZ3ro #62 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5624 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Dunno if it helped, but it will be memorable to those involved.  Thx for the props Alchemist,  I had a good time, and learned a few things.  Ace,  I'm interested to see what kind of A-S-S tastic ideas you can come up with to continue to beat this dead horse.  

Captain_Underpants53 #63 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:50 PM

Captain

• 30096 battles

View PostInfiniZ3ro, on 14 August 2019 - 04:45 PM, said:

Dunno if it helped, but it will be memorable to those involved.  Thx for the props Alchemist,  I had a good time, and learned a few things.  Ace,  I'm interested to see what kind of A-S-S tastic ideas you can come up with to continue to beat this dead horse.  

:medal:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

trikke #64 Posted 15 August 2019 - 01:34 PM

Captain

• 4641 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
crickets 
Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #65 Posted 15 August 2019 - 10:50 PM

Major

• 1443 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Posttrikke, on 15 August 2019 - 08:34 AM, said:

crickets 

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 19 November 2019 - 02:07 PM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

CorvusCorvax #66 Posted 13 November 2019 - 07:55 PM

Major

• 4875 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Necro post, just because.

Sink_Stuff #67 Posted Yesterday, 08:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1335 battles

So now the "No Drama" clan has apparently had a bunch of drama and the butt hurts bailed. So nice to be proven right. Many people have left this clan, especially the ones that defended it. I'm still here on the forums and in this game. But how many have they pushed off the forums and out of the game? Here is what they should have learned over the last year.

1. You never invite trolls to your clan.

2. You never give those trolls rank

3. You never allow people with rank to toss it around like it actually means anything. if they do, you take away the rank they have

They basically invited the wrong people, gave them rank, and never actually took the proper action to correct anything for over a year. The "No Drama" clan was nothing but drama because of the people they invited into it. But that's the way the hipster world is. They troll the forums causing drama while pretending to not cause drama. They pretend rank means nothing and then throw it in your face whenever they get butt hurt. They pretend to get along with everyone while pushing out anyone that doesn't conform to their view.

But no one asks, how many players have they pushed off the forums with their constant trolling?

How many players have they even pushed out of their own clan and the game because of their constant childish rants?

Vindicated, that's me right now.

Edited by Sink_Stuff, Yesterday, 08:01 PM.

The_real_Gouldy #68 Posted Yesterday, 09:11 PM

Master Sergeant

• 5 battles

View PostSink_Stuff, on 04 July 2020 - 03:00 PM, said:

butt hurt rant

What are you even on about? Only one person has left the clan in a month & I am pretty sure it's the guy that started the clan.

You really need to get over yourself.

Captain_Underpants53 #69 Posted Yesterday, 09:38 PM

Captain

• 30096 battles

View PostSink_Stuff, on 04 July 2020 - 03:00 PM, said:

So now the "No Drama" clan has apparently had a bunch of drama and the butt hurts bailed. So nice to be proven right. Many people have left this clan, especially the ones that defended it. I'm still here on the forums and in this game. But how many have they pushed off the forums and out of the game? Here is what they should have learned over the last year.

1. You never invite trolls to your clan.

2. You never give those trolls rank

3. You never allow people with rank to toss it around like it actually means anything. if they do, you take away the rank they have

They basically invited the wrong people, gave them rank, and never actually took the proper action to correct anything for over a year. The "No Drama" clan was nothing but drama because of the people they invited into it. But that's the way the hipster world is. They troll the forums causing drama while pretending to not cause drama. They pretend rank means nothing and then throw it in your face whenever they get butt hurt. They pretend to get along with everyone while pushing out anyone that doesn't conform to their view.

But no one asks, how many players have they pushed off the forums with their constant trolling?

How many players have they even pushed out of their own clan and the game because of their constant childish rants?

Vindicated, that's me right now.

:child:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Captain_Underpants53 #70 Posted Yesterday, 09:40 PM

Captain

• 30096 battles

View PostThe_real_Gouldy, on 04 July 2020 - 04:11 PM, said:

What are you even on about? Only one person has left the clan in a month & I am pretty sure it's the guy that started the clan.

You really need to get over yourself.

:medal:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

SkyWolf__WM #71 Posted Yesterday, 10:13 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12419 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
I joined and then quit because they don't use comms.  :(
***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

Sink_Stuff #72 Posted Yesterday, 10:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1335 battles

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 04 July 2020 - 10:13 PM, said:

I joined and then quit because they don't use comms.  :(

right? They have a discord, but don't talk. Have a full clan, but don't flight together much. It's like a dead clan really.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users