Looking for eople to play with that have Discord

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

AkiraGasaraki #1 Posted 12 August 2019 - 12:29 PM

Senior Airman

• 455 battles

I'm not necessarily looking for a clan, so much as a people (in general) to play with. I've been playing since Closed Alpha but have never got past Tier 6 (except for my prems, which are up to Tier 8, I believe) because I get too board playing by myself. I don't mind joining a clan to play with people, but I'm not looking for any clan that has participation or meeting requirements. All I want to do is play, not be required to log in a certain times or get on discord for an hour a week to have some "commanders briefing/meeting". Just wanting some super laid back, non drama folks to crack jokes with and squad up with.

I also play WoWs, I'm gonna make a post on their forum about looking for players, as well...but feel free to add me and drop your name for either game and your discord. I actually have a Discord set up just for these types of games with rooms already set up, if that interests anyone (I used to use TeamSpeak3 for years so I make random rooms in Discord like TS3 allowed you to do for game organisation)

If anyone is interested in my experience with these types of games, I have over 5 years on WoT (between PC and Xbox...5 years on Xbox alone. Been playing since closed beta on 360 and played the closed alpha and beta for Xbox One), I've been playing WoWp since closed alpha (I quit playing after a year but picked it back up after the 2.0 update) and WoWs since the day it went open beta. I have also been playing W T since open beta on PC but now play on Xbox One. I've also played Armored Warfare on PC since open beta. I've been playing a particular helicopter game that plays like War Gaming's games that wont let me type its name since Closed Alpha and I've played Dreadnought since closed beta. I also play Fractured Space (like Dreadnought but with MOBA elements).  

Edited by AkiraGasaraki, 12 August 2019 - 12:52 PM.

InfiniZ3ro #2 Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:11 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2857 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
I have discord and am often playing from around 9 on est till whenever during the weekdays.  Feel free to add me and hit me up whenever I'm on.  I often fly solo but am willing to flight up almost any time.  If you can, try to get in on the community training room on Saturday nights.  Always a good time although a lot of the superman pilots come out to destroy us mortals.  

Edited by InfiniZ3ro, 12 August 2019 - 01:13 PM.

Confucious #3 Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:32 PM

Master Sergeant

• 248 battles
My gamer tag on WOT, WOWS, and WOWP is Confucious. Feel free to add me. I am an average player who doesn't rage and just wants to have fun playing. I cannot always play on Discord, but when I am able I would enjoy some company.

AkiraGasaraki #4 Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:49 PM

Senior Airman

• 455 battles

View PostConfucious, on 12 August 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

My gamer tag on WOT, WOWS, and WOWP is Confucious. Feel free to add me. I am an average player who doesn't rage and just wants to have fun playing. I cannot always play on Discord, but when I am able I would enjoy some company.

WOLF7 clan, correct? If so, i added you on WoWs. Adding you on WoWp now

AkiraGasaraki #5 Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:51 PM

Senior Airman

• 455 battles

View PostInfiniZ3ro, on 12 August 2019 - 01:11 PM, said:

I have discord and am often playing from around 9 on est till whenever during the weekdays.  Feel free to add me and hit me up whenever I'm on.  I often fly solo but am willing to flight up almost any time.  If you can, try to get in on the community training room on Saturday nights.  Always a good time although a lot of the superman pilots come out to destroy us mortals.  

Added you on Warships and Warplanes

Captain_Underpants53 #6 Posted 12 August 2019 - 04:52 PM

First Lieutenant

• 20615 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
We are the #1 clan for Average Battles per Day.  We have a Discord channel that some use often and others don't.  Everyone does their own thing with the exception of no drama queens or jerks.   (I had to get an exception on my application)
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

desert786 #7 Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:54 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 13398 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

there is the official WoWPDiscord i dont know if this temp invite will work, but here

https://discord.gg/UcK4Ay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users