i would like to thank the staff of this game

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 09 August 2019 - 05:03 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20678 battles

i had many question over the year and some odd days about many different things ..

and every time i post something   that was bug me and or just some thing i wondered  about like when the pv 3

show up with the rain deer ... i was wounder if i could move him and still keep the mask .. two of the staff one the forums post 

the answer for me ..  

blindfold has always answered my real question about stuff i could do to fix an issue 

she has help me find better ways to deal with some of the bad things.. i had to deal with in game and with the game

so to the staff of this game an the staff on the forum i felt it was high time that someone  told you guys thank you for

keep the forum running  and  for  answering my real question when i sent message   

i think you and your staff with all the other things you have to deal with do a very good job but i never see any one say  any thing so for

once i would like to say thank you for all your help and take time out of your busy days to answer mine  an  other people question  one may different topics  i been on the wot forums but i have to say i like this one much better 

and i think you do a good job 

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 09 August 2019 - 09:06 AM

Captain

• 23560 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
I am glad for you. buddy.  Would you please use your influence with her to get some response to the thread about the team killer?  Not a joke, BTW.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

trikke #3 Posted 09 August 2019 - 12:10 PM

Captain

• 3552 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

I'm always surprised how helpful and calm she still is!

After this many months, every other CM we've had has either lashed out or clammed up by now

the level of dumb-effery that she has to put up with every single day has to be numbing.     yes, including mine

Thank you so much, BF.      please forward this thread to your management?    please?

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #4 Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:51 PM

Captain

• 1178 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Posttrikke, on 09 August 2019 - 07:10 AM, said:

I'm always surprised how helpful and calm she still is!

After this many months, every other CM we've had has either lashed out or clammed up by now

the level of dumb-effery that she has to put up with every single day has to be numbing.     yes, including mine

Thank you so much, BF.      please forward this thread to your management?    please?

Heya Mister Trickster
BF doesn't stand for "Bestest Friend"...

it stands for blindfold... like what you get offered

as in:

cigarette and a blindfold  or as in Bird Box

hehe... jk

efficient and resilient are two words I'd use to describe her

oh yeh... must be at least slightly masochistic too..

hehe

thanks blindfolded

:rolleyes:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

blindfoId #5 Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles
Oh, you are making me blush guys :hiding:Thanks a ton for your kind words (though ABC's words are ambiguous and ironic as usual (: ), they really do mean much to me. I try to do my best and your appreciation is heartwarming. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users