to all friends and clan mates of kingwicked101

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 29 July 2019 - 10:48 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20668 battles

hi guys just want to let you know i have talk to kingwicked101...  about ten week back there was some trouble... he had another surgery just so  you know he is doing much better now..  the surgery was to  help remove some pressure from his brain because they  did  the surgery  they help  relieved the numbness in is hands and help him focus more ...

he sound like form what he shared  with me that the   doctors  gave him a green light .... he said he was on top of the world now .. so i was happy to read that...  just thought because i saw so many of you wondering what has happen to him .... i thought i would let you know that he is doing better and seem to be in good spirits .. he is  still work through some stuff so it could be a little bit till we have the king back but i thought i could tell you the good news he still alive and kick and as tough as he has ever been ,,,here hope this news will put some of your minds at ease  i know i was wondering how he was doing so i sent him and email..

may you all have a great day   i been away for a few weeks  but i keep come back to look at the forums ... just been busy doing some real life stuff like hang out with people enjoying  real life and going to  the big birthday bash we have every year for us Leos..  so hope to see you guys  soon  i am still here and as always have a great day or night  and have  fun   see you soon 

the Sandtiger

Ps the king will rise again

Edited by sandtiger, 29 July 2019 - 11:04 AM.

gerr22 #2 Posted 29 July 2019 - 11:35 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 4817 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
thanks Sandtiger 

trikke #3 Posted 29 July 2019 - 12:19 PM

Captain

• 3524 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

thank goodness he's getting better...  TY sandtiger!

btw, I want that same surgery if it'll help me focus, too

Is anyone here a brain surgeon?     maybe used to be a brain surgeon, and want to see if you've still got it?

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #4 Posted 29 July 2019 - 01:23 PM

Captain

• 1176 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Thanks for the update bro 

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Master_Cylinder #5 Posted 29 July 2019 - 04:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 198 battles
  • [FK] FK

is it raining grains of salt?

I wil have Lion call his nephew to get the real scoop

Stygian_Alchemist #6 Posted 29 July 2019 - 06:50 PM

First Lieutenant

• 11064 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Glad to hear he's doing well

sandtiger #7 Posted 29 July 2019 - 10:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20668 battles

View PostMaster_Cylinder, on 29 July 2019 - 08:30 AM, said:

is it raining grains of salt?

I wil have Lion call his nephew to get the real scoop

there is no salt in my words i like king i respect king and he is my friend and a war hero ..he has save more live then i have in my time here ... king  has my respect  and it would be a dis honor to lie to anyone about him..  so my words here are true so if you do not believe me  i would tell you to call him or have his nephew  call  him

because one it will let you talk to him and know more like i do 

you have a  good  day .

the Sandtiger

ps call him any way i  am sure hearing  a friendly voice is a good thing  to have when your are healing ..i know it was for me.. even if i did not call back it was good to hear from my friends ...

also if you write  to his profile  you may get a response i use the email his wife  give me  .   when i talk to his wife one morning when she was talk to all of the people on m  his friends list ..  ..  so you can try there as well ... the king is alive and well and i respect him  end of story 

he will respond when he has time it can take a while he s got a lot going on 

have a great day  

Edited by sandtiger, 29 July 2019 - 10:28 PM.

honorabili #8 Posted 30 July 2019 - 04:58 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 3729 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
I am happy and glad to hear he is doing better!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users