Get rid of the tickets you have to BUY to get them back

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

dragoneye13 #1 Posted 28 July 2019 - 04:04 AM

Airman Basic

• 523 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Every time i log in my mods form my planes are gone and i have to spend real money to buy stupid tickets to get my mods back that i have already paid for numerous times i don't thinks its very fair at all that you have to keep paying for something you already paid for specially when you have spent the time and money to upgrade it just to have to buy them stupid tickets to get them back i say once paid for always paid for unless wargame.net has lowered themselves to be that hard up!!!! NOT FAIR!!!!! ( Awaiting moderation )

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 28 July 2019 - 04:14 AM

Captain

• 1042 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

First of all,

let me be clear...

Johnny Knox and I like apples

second...

the new phone book is here,

I am somebody

and thirdly...

when I buy a beer I expect it to stay AND remain full

otherwise, what's the point?

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Mercsn #3 Posted 28 July 2019 - 08:54 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2601 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

Hi, welcome to the forums!  It's rare and exciting to see a first post.  It's unfortunate that some bug or glitch is what brought you here. Your issue is something that I've never experienced and haven't heard mention of.  That's not to say that someone else hasn't also had the problem you have.  However, you would probably be better off to open an actual customer support ticket to try and resolve the issue or receive compensation for whatever tokens you've had to spend to remount equipment that was removed without you doing it. 

You can find the link to customer support via the launcher under the "guides & more" menu or go here:

https://na.wargaming...source=wgc-wowp

Good luck.

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

Cenotaph #4 Posted 28 July 2019 - 03:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3307 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

Since when does it cost "tickets" to mount equipment?

I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

losttwo #5 Posted 28 July 2019 - 03:47 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 3949 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

I think you are doing something wrong. 

You can not demount the special equipment and use it on another plane without a cost. 

If you are trying to put items on a new plane then you need to purchase NEW items. 

Cenotaph #6 Posted 28 July 2019 - 05:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3307 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View Postlosttwo, on 28 July 2019 - 07:47 AM, said:

If you are trying to put items on a new plane then you need to purchase NEW items. 

The only thing I can think of, that makes sense with his ramble... is that he is transferring equipment between his planes, at a token cost... instead of just buying and mounting new equipment.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #7 Posted 28 July 2019 - 05:44 PM

Captain

• 1042 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostCenotaph, on 28 July 2019 - 12:41 PM, said:

The only thing I can think of, that makes sense with his ramble... is that he is transferring equipment between his planes, at a token cost... instead of just buying and mounting new equipment.

I think he is playing some other game...

maybe Master of Orion, Conquest

I know that was a money grab

maybe we'll never know

:amazed:

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 28 July 2019 - 05:44 PM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Cenotaph #8 Posted 28 July 2019 - 05:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3307 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 28 July 2019 - 09:44 AM, said:

I think he is playing some other game...

maybe Master of Orion, Conquest

I know that was a money grab

maybe we'll never know

:amazed:

Nah, I think he's just swapping the same equipment back and forth between his planes, and then wondering where his mods keep going.... instead of buying dedicated equipment for each plane.

So, he spends tokens every time... and it's his own fault.

Equipment costs credits...

Mounting equipment is free...

Demounting equipment costs tokens...

Edited by Cenotaph, 28 July 2019 - 05:52 PM.

blindfoId #9 Posted 29 July 2019 - 10:11 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View Postdragoneye13, on 28 July 2019 - 07:04 AM, said:

Every time i log in my mods form my planes are gone and i have to spend real money to buy stupid tickets to get my mods back that i have already paid for numerous times i don't thinks its very fair at all that you have to keep paying for something you already paid for specially when you have spent the time and money to upgrade it just to have to buy them stupid tickets to get them back i say once paid for always paid for unless wargame.net has lowered themselves to be that hard up!!!! NOT FAIR!!!!! ( Awaiting moderation )

I suppose you are talking about Tokens. Mounting equipment doesn't cost Tokens, as Cenotaph says it is highly possible that you move your enhanced equipment between planes. When you move your equipment to another aircraft you demount it and that costs some Tokens. Just use different equipment for different planes and you won't have to demount it over and over again. 

trikke #10 Posted 29 July 2019 - 01:48 PM

Captain

• 3314 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

tbh, the wording in the "choose your equipment" drop-down could use a little clarification

When I saw that list for the first few times, I accidentally moved equipment from other planes, too

Please, WG... have a box "are you sure that you want to remove this from that plane, to place in your new plane"

unless the plan from the beginning was 'fleecing' brand new folks    too harsh, I'm sorry

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

blindfoId #11 Posted 29 July 2019 - 02:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View Posttrikke, on 29 July 2019 - 04:48 PM, said:

tbh, the wording in the "choose your equipment" drop-down could use a little clarification

When I saw that list for the first few times, I accidentally moved equipment from other planes, too

Please, WG... have a box "are you sure that you want to remove this from that plane, to place in your new plane"

unless the plan from the beginning was 'fleecing' brand new folks    too harsh, I'm sorry

But there is a window.

First, when you choose your equipment it shows you "In Depot", "On another aircraft", or "Purchase":

Spoiler

Then, if you've chosen the equipment already mounted on another aircraft, when you click on "Apply" button this window shows up:

Spoiler

Showing you price for demounting, a plane from which you transfer your equipment and a "Cancel" button. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users