to all pilots

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 21 July 2019 - 09:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20885 battles

i hope you are all have fun in the event  and doing well enough to get  some stuff .. i think the funeral  for my grandmother got to me today..  i have  been feeling like every little thing is get to me... make me angry as all hell s like have four heavy on  my tail when playing my bomber and have lack of team work to help keep that from happening when there are a enough people to work as a team  also the idea that they keep balancing tail guns  on  any plane that has them so now they seem less effective ,,, but on normal days i do not care but for some reason that i can not place a finger on this is all bugging me to know end today ..so i will do my best to be a good person and take my self away from the game till i get over this or  get my head back to not caring an have fun 

because as  of now i am not have fun i just get pissed off .. its  not war game fault or the players fault for how i feel . that i am frustrated so till i stop feeling like lashing out and can play with cool again

i will wish you all  good  luck and hope you have fun good bye for now

Sand tiger 

Ps i hope i can get over this fast it could be just a today or it may be week

have fun every one and i do hope you get the gold or parts your are try for

Edited by sandtiger, 21 July 2019 - 09:56 PM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 21 July 2019 - 10:53 PM

Captain

• 1220 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postsandtiger, on 21 July 2019 - 04:53 PM, said:

i hope you are all have fun in the event  and doing well enough to get  some stuff .. i think the funeral  for my grandmother got to me today..  i have  been feeling like every little thing is get to me... make me angry as all hell s like have four heavy on  my tail when playing my bomber and have lack of team work to help keep that from happening when there are a enough people to work as a team  also the idea that they keep balancing tail guns  on  any plane that has them so now they seem less effective ,,, but on normal days i do not care but for some reason that i can not place a finger on this is all bugging me to know end today ..so i will do my best to be a good person and take my self away from the game till i get over this or  get my head back to not caring an have fun 

because as  of now i am not have fun i just get pissed off .. its  not war game fault or the players fault for how i feel . that i am frustrated so till i stop feeling like lashing out and can play with cool again

Sand tiger 

you'll be fine... with time

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:37 AM

Captain

• 24174 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
I noticed there are periods where my tail gunners are ineffective. And there are periods when my bombs are ineffective.  It's when both happen at the same time that I get frustrated.  But it all works out in the end.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

trikke #4 Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:45 AM

Captain

• 3633 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postsandtiger, on 21 July 2019 - 05:53 PM, said:

Sand tiger 

We're here for you...   we're so sorry for your loss, brother

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

losttwo #5 Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:51 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

I lost my Mother on the 3 of January this year.

I know the pain.

Go ahead and take the time you need to mourn.

NL_Celt #6 Posted 22 July 2019 - 01:17 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1112 battles
Everybody has bad days. You did the right thing in walking away and doing something else. If it's work you may have to fight through it, but if it's a game then sign off and do something else. Doing something physical like a good hard walk/hike or some yard work, some fresh air helps the mind and body.

losttwo #7 Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:23 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
Speaking of bad days. Sitting at the airport on my way to Fl. To watch my Dad die. Mom in January and now dad. Good news, I will still be able to use his computer to fly.

trikke #8 Posted 23 July 2019 - 12:22 AM

Captain

• 3633 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

OMG.   I'm so sorry, brother.     Take some time to heal.    Unbelievable burden on your shoulders

Thoughts and prayers, a thousand times

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

sandtiger #9 Posted 23 July 2019 - 06:57 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20885 battles

View Postlosttwo, on 22 July 2019 - 12:23 PM, said:

Speaking of bad days. Sitting at the airport on my way to Fl. To watch my Dad die. Mom in January and now dad. Good news, I will still be able to use his computer to fly.

i just log in to see what people where talking about and i saw your post... i also lost my mother and father so i can  relate to having  lose of  both parents it one of the hardest thing anyone can feel ... so i hope your heart and mind heal fast and that you have a lot of good memory of both your mother and father ... my mother die when i was 18 my father die when i was 25 ... but i still think of both of them often ,,, but thoughts of them always puts  a smile on my face because i know they can see me i no i can keep them with me in my mind and heart ... no one can change that so i am finally at peace with them being  gone .... but there is not a holiday that  go by that i do not wish i could still hear there laughs and there joy  ...so i hope you well heal and your mind well be at peace ... i am truly sorry for you lose 

the sandtiger

Edited by sandtiger, 23 July 2019 - 07:01 AM.

sandtiger #10 Posted 23 July 2019 - 07:02 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20885 battles
i hope your all have fun in the event

Edited by sandtiger, 23 July 2019 - 07:02 AM.

sandtiger #11 Posted 23 July 2019 - 07:45 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20885 battles

losttwo #12 Posted 23 July 2019 - 10:41 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postsandtiger, on 23 July 2019 - 02:02 AM, said:

i hope your all have fun in the event

I do hope you return quickly. I need a good pilot to keep me in check and shoot me down a few times. 

Since no one else seems to be able to catch me. :teethhappy:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users