Jump to content


Top Gun 2: Maverick - Official Trailer (2020) this just great ¡¡¡

trailer movie fighter

  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

BB3_Oregon_Steel #21 Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:06 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1174 battles
  • 363
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    10-26-2015

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 19 July 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

Top Gun without F-14's?!?!  INCONCEIVABLE!

 

:P

Well I guess they could rewrite the story as "TOP JUNKYARD" ... not sure it would reach the same audience though.  :hiding:


"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

 

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  


Captain_Underpants53 #22 Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:59 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20683 battles
  • 2,962
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

The Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies.

 

:popcorn:


MSgt, USAF, (ret)

GeorgePatton #23 Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:59 PM

    газета

  • -Community Ace-
  • 1506 battles
  • 5,408
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostBB3_Oregon_Steel, on 19 July 2019 - 02:51 PM, said:

 

They did.  Those were all F-18's.

 

Watch all the way to the end...

 

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 19 July 2019 - 03:59 PM, said:

The Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies.

 

:popcorn:

 

Same! Best old movie ever! Haha

 

 

Cheers!
Glenn


                                                                                                                                 Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.


comtedumas #24 Posted 19 July 2019 - 11:20 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6886 battles
  • 1,242
  • [FK] FK
  • Member since:
    04-11-2016

View PostBB3_Oregon_Steel, on 19 July 2019 - 02:51 PM, said:

 

They did.  Those were all F-18's.


End of the trailer has a F14 flying off into the sunset

 


Dell Inspiron 5675 Ryzen 1700X

32 GB Ram

500Gb Samsung Evo 960 game drive

Crucial MX500 250GB 3D NAND SATA M.2 Type 2280SS Internal SSD - CT250MX500SSD4

AMD RX 580 8GB video card.  


BB3_Oregon_Steel #25 Posted 19 July 2019 - 11:23 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1174 battles
  • 363
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    10-26-2015

View Postcomtedumas, on 19 July 2019 - 03:20 PM, said:


End of the trailer has a F14 flying off into the sunset

 

Crud, you're right.  I stand corrected. :facepalm:


"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

 

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  


qu33kKC #26 Posted 19 July 2019 - 11:52 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 6909 battles
  • 382
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    10-14-2017

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 19 July 2019 - 08:59 PM, said:

The Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies.

 

:popcorn:

 

o TOTALLY!!!!!

 

"my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."

 

"STOP SAYING THAT!"

 



pirat262 #27 Posted 20 July 2019 - 03:30 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 10799 battles
  • 134
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    07-09-2016

well guys the the  f-14 at the end is  a kind  of tribute , because may be Maverick succed in his last mission but to save the others he died in combat and remain as hero and a as great pilot as his father , remember that his father died in combat in a secret mission in the history in top gun 1 and he knows the true near the end of the movie , it is what they said in the deep web and normals chats , if it is like the film will be just great but  with a sad end.check that in the trailer he flight in a f-18 and a different kind of plane those black birds that are secret because the special suit that he use in the treailer and most of the time these planes are used by the c.i.a , nasa , others secrets agency's from the us gouverment , or another idea that the mission is in iran maverick almost die but he take an f-14 from iran and  escaped in the f-14 , i hope that these would be the end

 

here you have others details of the trailer by 

Real TOPGUN Instructor

 

 


Edited by pirat262, 20 July 2019 - 03:42 AM.


Captain_Underpants53 #28 Posted 20 July 2019 - 05:19 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20683 battles
  • 2,962
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

View Postpirat262, on 19 July 2019 - 10:30 PM, said:

well guys the the  f-14 at the end is  a kind  of tribute , because may be Maverick succed in his last mission but to save the others he died in combat and remain as hero and a as great pilot as his father , remember that his father died in combat in a secret mission in the history in top gun 1 and he knows the true near the end of the movie , it is what they said in the deep web and normals chats , if it is like the film will be just great but  with a sad end.check that in the trailer he flight in a f-18 and a different kind of plane those black birds that are secret because the special suit that he use in the treailer and most of the time these planes are used by the c.i.a , nasa , others secrets agency's from the us gouverment , or another idea that the mission is in iran maverick almost die but he take an f-14 from iran and  escaped in the f-14 , i hope that these would be the end

 

here you have others details of the trailer by 

Real TOPGUN Instructor

 

 

Dadburn it!  Now you done give away the plot.  I guess there's no point in watching it now.

 

:rolleyes:


MSgt, USAF, (ret)

General_Lee_Miserable #29 Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:19 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 320 battles
  • 1,622
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

Eh... two reasons I don't think this is going to go over well..

 

1) The movie is like 20 years too late.  This is the era of drones and cyber warfare, not aerial combat.  Bond movies were wise to actually adapt to that and use it as a joke within the movie, starting with Skyfall. 

 

2) Cruise hasn't exactly been burning it up lately. He's been pretty hit or miss in the last 15 years, missing more often than hitting. Although, I did love Oblivion. The Mummy was an embarrassment. 



Captain_Underpants53 #30 Posted 20 July 2019 - 05:17 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 20683 battles
  • 2,962
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on 20 July 2019 - 11:19 AM, said:

Eh... two reasons I don't think this is going to go over well..

 

1) The movie is like 20 years too late.  This is the era of drones and cyber warfare, not aerial combat.  Bond movies were wise to actually adapt to that and use it as a joke within the movie, starting with Skyfall. 

 

2) Cruise hasn't exactly been burning it up lately. He's been pretty hit or miss in the last 15 years, missing more often than hitting. Although, I did love Oblivion. The Mummy was an embarrassment. 


I was flabbergasted when he was cast as Jack Reacher, a guy a foot taller and a 100#s heavier.  Somebody should lose their job!


MSgt, USAF, (ret)

jack_wdw #31 Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:09 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1910 battles
  • 567
  • Member since:
    09-28-2012
personally i don't expect a lot of it.
If the trailer already looks like some sort of reboot of the original one, i don't hold much hope for the movie.

They had a great premise to make a movie: the story about mavericks dad.
Instead they choose for a reboot which has the look and feel as if they opened an extra-large can of memberberries.



GrumpyReign #32 Posted 20 July 2019 - 08:01 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3361 battles
  • 162
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

View PostBB3_Oregon_Steel, on 19 July 2019 - 12:51 PM, said:

 

They did.  Those were all F-18's.

indeed, the stabs are a dead giveaway.


Yes, I am an A-S-S.

 

I am welcomed in the home of ravens and other scavengers in the wake of warriors.
I am friend to carrion crows and wolves.
I am carry me and kill with me and die with me where the road ends.
I am not the honeyed promise of length of life in years to come,
I am the iron promise of never being a slave.


pirat262 #33 Posted 20 July 2019 - 09:52 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 10799 battles
  • 134
  • [-WS-] -WS-
  • Member since:
    07-09-2016

well i think that the movie will be  a hit because they are bored of the 007 type modern movies , they want an epic history in modern times and don't worry guys all the moderns warfare thechnology drones , ciber war and all of that will be show in the black bird that maverick will fly with hight altitude  space suit that you can see in the movie , that plane is a 5 th or 6 th generation plane with all the modern gadjets but with a pilot like maverick , we have to wait almos an year but this movie will be  a hit. but if they want to compare this movie with the avengers one's or one of the disney company you are wrong guys

 

 



trikke #34 Posted 20 July 2019 - 10:00 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 3314 battles
  • 3,230
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

I'm sick of superhero movies in general, but I read they still suck in money like a Hoover


ask your grandma, kids


Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore





Also tagged with trailer, movie, fighter

13 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users