Results not Updating for Wins or Aircraft XP

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

CorvusCorvax #21 Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:45 PM

Captain

• 4278 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostblindfoId, on 15 July 2019 - 01:24 PM, said:

I'm afraid, there's no possibility to restore the number of lost XP and/or credits, and I apologize for that. However, we've prepared a compensation for all players who logged into the game at a given time.

Wow.  A full day?  Well, in a free-to-play game, I guess something that people might buy for real money looks like compensation.

In North America, here's how that comes across:

"Hello!  We at WarGaming made a mistake (well multiple mistakes, but let's just concentrate on this one), and understand that are fans and userbase is upset about the mistake.  After all, it cost the users time and effort.  So, instead of thinking about how we might try and make a customer service statement, we'll instead throw out the least valuable thing we possibly can, in the smallest increment available, and want you to be happy with it."

1.)  Play testing the version might have been a good idea.  As in really play-testing it, using real users.  Running it for a couple of hours in God-mode isn't play-testing.

2.)  Being generous with free stuff helps generate good will.  I'm not sure how it works in Eastern Europe, but in the west, generating good will helps sell more product.

3.)  Your users are acting as beta testers.  Those folks who do this should get something that can't be played for.  (One day of premium can be had from a crate drop, just for playing the game one day a week.)

Yes, I understand that WG thinks they are being generous.  But a really cheap compensation like this, at least in the west, generally denotes contempt.  An example:  in restaurants, especially in the U.S., wait staff are generally tipped 15-20% of the value of the total bill, not including taxes.  For acceptable and good service, that is.  For outstanding or stellar service, even more.  But for the waiter or waitress who couldn't bother to even minimally do their job, a customer might leave a tip of 1% or less.  To show the server that they didn't forget to tip, and as a message about the level of service.  It is a way to show contempt for the job performed.  (BTW, this is not a universal practice, but it happens often enough for it to be an example.)

WG already has a perception problem there, and I understand they do not want to expend further resources into the game, but the customer base that is here, you might want to think about showing some care to.

Captain_Underpants53 #22 Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:00 PM

Captain

• 24174 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

:medal:

You said it best.  My post on the 'compensation' got deleted somehow.  Maybe they didn't care for the ROFL part?  :unsure:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

hoom #23 Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:19 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10213 battles

I believe this is only a display issue at least now.

eg I put a new pilot in my Hornet, 90% retrained, took it out & earned 11k Pilot XP, I didn't get a 'pilot reached 100%' message but he's at 100%.

Anyway, I thoroughly appreciate the Free Premium day :)

I spent the last several hours running Free XP & Silver Boosters, spamming my Free Vampire and gained over 9Million Silver, am pretty stoked because I've been pretty Silver broke for a while, I believe my Pilot is up about 300k XP as well.

Edited by hoom, 16 July 2019 - 03:20 PM.

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

CorvusCorvax #24 Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:52 PM

Captain

• 4278 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostblindfoId, on 15 July 2019 - 01:24 PM, said:

I'm afraid, there's no possibility to restore the number of lost XP and/or credits, and I apologize for that. However, we've prepared a compensation for all players who logged into the game at a given time.

Thanks for the answer.  I prepared a response in a different thread...

Edit:  Oooops, in THIS thread, LOL.  That was totally weird - I navigated around, came back and made a reply and didn't even see my previous reply.

Don't get old, people.  Just don't.  ;)

Edited by CorvusCorvax, 17 July 2019 - 02:57 PM.

splash5 #25 Posted 17 July 2019 - 04:30 PM

Master Sergeant

• 15252 battles

results for the first award  for the day not registering. Ijust had an amatsu no  token . awards recieved yesterday such as hero of sky  winged legened  thunder  allsay recived. thus will not give tokens for completion today.

hoom #26 Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:31 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10213 battles
I've been getting tokens for those no problem.
C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

elasar #27 Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:24 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1485 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
Just flew a few flights none of my XP is being added to planes, or credits

Edited by elasar, 18 July 2019 - 06:27 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users