New Player Recruitment Codes/incentives?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Buster_JOnes #1 Posted 21 June 2019 - 01:09 AM

Airman Basic

• 1624 battles
Hey Guys, I have a few people interested in joining WOWP, but we were wondering if there is some sort of invite-a-buddy incentives? Tanks has a system where you an earn a T8 premium, and Ships has their new system. 

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 21 June 2019 - 01:41 AM

Captain

• 1224 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostBuster_JOnes, on 20 June 2019 - 08:09 PM, said:

Hey Guys, I have a few people interested in joining WOWP, but we were wondering if there is some sort of invite-a-buddy incentives? Tanks has a system where you an earn a T8 premium, and Ships has their new system. 

currently I know of nothing

but where I come from...

we warn each other of bad mutton

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

SpiritFoxMY #3 Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:43 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4924 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
There're no info codes at this point unfortunately. There's plans for a referrer system but it won't be up for a few more months at least. (So if you get them to hold on, you might earn yourself a shiny new Twin Mustang! Soon ™ 

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

Mercsn #4 Posted 21 June 2019 - 09:09 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2616 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostBuster_JOnes, on 20 June 2019 - 07:09 PM, said:

WoWP, despite being around longer than WoWS is the red-headed step-child of WG.  They had tons of freebies a year and half ago when "2.0" came out. There's no referral or buddy system, here though.

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

BB3_Oregon_Steel #5 Posted 21 June 2019 - 05:34 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1307 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostBuster_JOnes, on 20 June 2019 - 05:09 PM, said:

No, sorry, no such system exists here. 

That being said, this is definitely something WG should be thinking about.  In it's efforts to revive this game, getting new players into the lower tiers is critical and I think this would help.  

"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  

Stygian_Alchemist #6 Posted 22 June 2019 - 12:26 AM

First Lieutenant

• 11450 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Fire up steam, download it and register via steam. There's a couple of free DL goodies including a premium plane and etc. via that system -only- to join WoWP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users