Daily Rewards issue

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Arjay666 #21 Posted 21 July 2019 - 09:40 AM

Airman Basic

• 2043 battles

Not only do I seem to have to buy a day (with tokens) to catch up,when I haven't missed a day, but twice now when opening supply crates to get my rewards I get bounced out of the server and upon reconnecting I have no supply crate or goodies!!! Good way to get more money but not a way to keep me happy!!!

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #22 Posted 21 July 2019 - 01:39 PM

Captain

• 1044 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostArjay666, on 21 July 2019 - 04:40 AM, said:

Not only do I seem to have to buy a day (with tokens) to catch up,when I haven't missed a day, but twice now when opening supply crates to get my rewards I get bounced out of the server and upon reconnecting I have no supply crate or goodies!!! Good way to get more money but not a way to keep me happy!!!

:(
sadly this snafu has cost me a crate one week and two tokens

no compensation expected

now I get the stalled screen frozen game...

I never know what I won...

such a professional crew working on this

:facepalm:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

hoom #23 Posted 22 July 2019 - 07:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7749 battles

Just incase WG wants some pics:

I got this weeks crate already yesterday.

Logged into game just a couple of mins ago expecting to get the Monday mission.

Got this screen

With monday selected it says the login task is completed but not the 3,000points, mission area is greyed out

Time remaining says 7days so this is the new week

Tues-Sat look like this

Edit: played 1st battle, got the 3k points, got Mission Completed in after-battle

Monday shows up completed now

But Sunday still shows available including Token purchase, no progress on its mission though

Edit2: logging in several hours later it has normalised with the weeks missions not greyed out & Sunday has lost the token purchase option

Time available now says 10:20:<seconds>

Edited by hoom, 22 July 2019 - 01:39 PM.

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

Bud_Buckwald #24 Posted 23 July 2019 - 05:05 PM

Senior Airman

• 4207 battles

The problem has happened again. I got my full reward for Monday, but Tuesday all I've been able to get is the 5000 silver for logging in. I've played several battles and made more than 3000 points in each battle.

Oh and every day has a green check mark by it like I've completed them already too.

blindfoId #25 Posted 24 July 2019 - 10:51 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

1. hoom, it seems that the last screenshots you provide reflect the situation when you log into the game in such a period of time when changing of the day for Daily Rewards beginы. So, it is still Sunday, Daily Rewards are starting to consider that you logged in already on Monday but missions cannot be started yet and you still can purchase the previous week's crate.It is the issue which is reported and passed along to the team. 

2. Bud_Buckwald, I understand what you are talking about, this issue is known. I would recommend you to contact the Customer Care with screenshots attached if you don't receive your crate on Sunday. 

3. Arjay666, if you get disconnected while opening a crate it still opens though you won't be able to see your reward. Often it happens if you get Premium Days. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are interested in the contents of your crates, please contact the Customer Support, describe your issue and specify the time when it happened. 

Thank you for your reports :honoring:

hoom #26 Posted 24 July 2019 - 11:04 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7749 battles

Block Quote

1. hoom, it seems that the last screenshots you provide reflect the situation when you log into the game in such a period of time when changing of the day for Daily Rewards beginы. So, it is still Sunday, Daily Rewards are starting to consider that you logged in already on Monday but missions cannot be started yet and you still can purchase the previous week's crate.It is the issue which is reported and passed along to the team. 

Yes thats what I interpret it as :)

Its already Monday my timezone but still Sunday server timezone.

Probably having the daily reward reset time synch with server reset would fix it...

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

Bud_Buckwald #27 Posted 25 July 2019 - 03:05 AM

Senior Airman

• 4207 battles
thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users