Personal Points and Base XP

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

cddlbunny #1 Posted 15 June 2019 - 06:47 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1895 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH
This is a point that I have been trying to figure out since this game came on line. |f you score say 5000 personal points, how is the base XP calculated? In one of the "big ticket" missions my score was 4500 points and the base XP given towards that mission was 550. That works out to about 10%. Can anyone give any idea how personal points are converted into base XP. In the other offerings, it is straight forward, the base XP is shown on the team roster at the end of the battle, but why is it different here.

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 15 June 2019 - 07:48 PM

First Lieutenant

• 19744 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

I believe that base XP is calculated prior to any modifiers such as boosters, first victory of the day, etc.  Personal points can be modified by all those things, I think.  Forgot to mention premium time.

Anyways, there are a whole bunch of better students of the game than I am out there.  You came to the right place to ask questions!

Good for you.     :great:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

cddlbunny #3 Posted 15 June 2019 - 10:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1895 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH
The personal points are calculated on what you do in the battle but it appears that the base XP worked out to about 12% of the total personal points. It seems a mystery to me as I have looked on the weeb and there is nothing on that there. Wonder if the WG gods would have an answer to the ponderings. Well the question has been put in and when I get an answer it will be put here for all interested in how this works. 

Edited by cddlbunny, 15 June 2019 - 10:10 PM.

cddlbunny #4 Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:33 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1895 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH
Experience is charged:
And now the answer that some of us have been waiting for from the WG know-it-alls:

For the destruction of aircraft (the amount depends on the difference in the levels of aircraft).. [Guess lesson is go for the higher ones.]

For causing damage to aircraft (depends on the difference in tier levels of the aircraft) [ditto as above]

For helping the allies in destruction of enemy aircraft [Well naturally the more you kill the more you get]

For superiority points for the destruction of ground targets. [Play your ground attack aircraft and bombers more as if they damage it and you kill it you get the points]

For helping the allies destroy ground targets. [The case as I am usually one of the last ones In and the first to get dead]

For damage to ground targets [Find that the soft targets are the first ones everyone goes for and the hard stuff is left of others]

for the results of the battle [ Speaks for itself like the other iterations]

That seems a "pretty in the can" statement but what I was wondering about is how do the personal points get translated into XP that has been earned in the battle. Guess the jury is out and hung itself on this one. I was more interested in how the breakdown for personal points vs base XP was calculated especially when you are on one of the "ten ticketers" where you have to earn 25000 points based on base XP. Well I will have to go through that mission from start to finish, record the results and see what the results come out with.

• For causing damage to aircraft (the amount depends on the difference in the levels of aircraft).
  • For helping the allies in the destruction of aircraft.
  • For superiority points for the destruction of ground targets.
  • For helping allies destroy ground targets.
  • For damage to ground targets.
  • For the result of the battle.

Edited by cddlbunny, 16 June 2019 - 02:48 PM.

losttwo #5 Posted 17 June 2019 - 11:45 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 3224 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Personal points are calculated by finding the 

speed of a swallow laden with a coconut. 

hoom #6 Posted 17 June 2019 - 11:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7106 battles
Is this an African, or European swallow?

Edited by hoom, 18 June 2019 - 12:02 AM.

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users