Camo fix?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Solomo #1 Posted 15 June 2019 - 12:14 AM

Airman Basic

• 682 battles

Hey, how about doing the camos so they stay set without having to fiddle with them almost every battle.

And really - camos only working on "some" maps?  

P.S.  Looked at your Youtube channel - very nice!

Edited by Solomo, 15 June 2019 - 01:24 AM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 15 June 2019 - 12:39 AM

Captain

• 1051 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSolomo, on 14 June 2019 - 07:14 PM, said:

Hey, how about doing the camos so they stay set without having to fiddle with them almost every battle.

And really - camos only working on "some" maps?  

I drink too

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

GeorgePatton #3 Posted 15 June 2019 - 12:48 AM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 1506 battles

Not sure what you're talking about, mate! My camos have not had any issues recently. Can you post some screenshots to show us what's going on?

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

Solomo #4 Posted 15 June 2019 - 01:10 AM

Airman Basic

• 682 battles

Hi George err Glenn :) - Thanks for your reply.

So, say I pick a summer camo, but get a winter map. when I return to base, the summer camo has been cleared. Does that make sense?

Edited by Solomo, 15 June 2019 - 01:15 AM.

GeorgePatton #5 Posted 15 June 2019 - 01:38 AM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 1506 battles

Oh, yes! That makes sense! It displays the camo from the last map you were on. The camo is still on your aircraft, it's just not showing that particular paint scheme in the hangar. If you have a winter camo mounted, it will show that one when you get out of a winter map. If you go in a summer map next, it will show the summer camo in the hangar when you get out of the battle.

Edit for Clarity: It will automatically choose the proper camo from the camos you have purchased for your aircraft when you go into battle. The last used camo shows on the hangar model after battle.

Does this answer your question?

Cheers!
Glenn

Edited by GeorgePatton, 15 June 2019 - 01:39 AM.

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #6 Posted 15 June 2019 - 02:14 AM

Captain

• 1051 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostGeorgePatton, on 14 June 2019 - 08:38 PM, said:

Oh, yes! That makes sense! It displays the camo from the last map you were on. The camo is still on your aircraft, it's just not showing that particular paint scheme in the hangar. If you have a winter camo mounted, it will show that one when you get out of a winter map. If you go in a summer map next, it will show the summer camo in the hangar when you get out of the battle.

Edit for Clarity: It will automatically choose the proper camo from the camos you have purchased for your aircraft when you go into battle. The last used camo shows on the hangar model after battle.

Cheers!
Glenn

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Captain_Underpants53 #7 Posted 15 June 2019 - 02:30 AM

First Lieutenant

• 20827 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
At one time the camo's seemed to get 'stuck' regardless of map but I haven't seen that in awhile.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

FlakValleyExpress #8 Posted 15 June 2019 - 11:05 AM

Captain

• 64 battles

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 14 June 2019 - 07:39 PM, said:

I drink too

I suppose you know things too. :teethhappy:

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Solomo #9 Posted 20 June 2019 - 03:26 PM

Airman Basic

• 682 battles

View PostGeorgePatton, on 15 June 2019 - 01:38 AM, said:

Cheers!
Glenn

Yep -thanks Glenn!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users