ADA Neutrality

ADA Neutrality

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:03 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

I am thinking as GAA to wait until something goes red before any attack is being done by me. I think its wrong to attack another nation without provocation. Rules of Engagement only shoot until fired upon. Despite how it affects the team, at least my conscience will be cleared.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

losttwo #2 Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:44 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 9854 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

I will attack the ADA to help capture a sector.

I do prefer to attack a red sector and flip it but you need to get the ball rolling somehow.

Maverick_Rivers #3 Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:56 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 1368 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

The ADA will attack you if you are in their sector whether you attack them or not.  They do the provoking.  Also, they lose to the reds making them collaborators, in a stretched sense.

Another way to look at it is we know the reds are gonna attack those poor planes. Us blues taking it is like liberating them from the nasty reds.

We are liberators! (Again, stretched.)

Booze the Stretcher

Spoiler

hoom #4 Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:16 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12417 battles

Block Quote

I think its wrong to attack another nation without provocation.

Just think of yourself as a CIA armed moderate democratic rebel headchopping al-queda sympathising jihadist :trollface:

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

White_Widow18 #5 Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:49 PM

First Lieutenant

• 12692 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View Posthoom, on 09 June 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

Just think of yourself as a CIA armed moderate democratic rebel headchopping al-queda sympathising jihadist :trollface:

Or a Mossad funded muslim brotherhood hunting down apostates.

Maverick_Rivers #6 Posted 09 June 2019 - 11:04 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 1368 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 09 June 2019 - 03:49 PM, said:

Or a Mossad funded muslim brotherhood hunting down apostates.

Hell no. I am a Crusader having no mercy on paedophiles, rapists, decapitators, haters of all things good, liars, and other ridiculously evil atrocities. 

I await my ban. :izmena:

Booze 

Spoiler

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #7 Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:45 AM

Major

• 1500 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 09 June 2019 - 01:03 PM, said:

I am thinking as GAA to wait until something goes red before any attack is being done by me. I think its wrong to attack another nation without provocation. Rules of Engagement only shoot until fired upon. Despite how it affects the team, at least my conscience will be cleared.

you have every right to attack first seeing as their leader is a traitorous vile monkey worshiping father molester practiced in the lost art of fatal paper cuts to the genitalia and lower appendages

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Bobby_Tables #8 Posted 10 June 2019 - 03:41 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 10892 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 09 June 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

Well, it's pretty straightforward then:  fly into any neutral territory under the Open Skies treaty and once you are fired upon (i.e. immediately) you are free to fire back.  

Alternate scenario:  Neutral territories are oil-rich dictatorships with corrupt and ineffective armed forces.  

Alternate/Alternate scenario:  In order to save the cap, we had to destroy the cap. 

Short scenario:  What's a conscience?  

Mercsn #9 Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:24 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2993 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 09 June 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

One thing that really bugs me about the neutral start of the 2.0 game mode (they could have made red and blue sectors, from the start of the match), is that WG never did give a lore-friendly reason as to why both teams are attacking a neutral nation or who these poor people are to be caught up in our conflict. 

WoWS, iirc, has capture zones, but no neutral enemies.  I'm not sure why #LadyManager decided it was a good idea for this game and to not even bother to think through a lore-friendly explanation for the neutral nation. 

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

CorvusCorvax #10 Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:29 AM

Major

• 5031 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 10 June 2019 - 02:45 AM, said:

you have every right to attack first seeing as their leader is a traitorous vile monkey worshiping father molester practiced in the lost art of fatal paper cuts to the genitalia and lower appendages

The image you draw is vivid, imaginative, and completely disgusting.

+1

trikke #11 Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:57 AM

Captain

• 4971 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostBobby_Tables, on 09 June 2019 - 11:41 PM, said:

Well, it's pretty straightforward then:  fly into any neutral territory under the Open Skies treaty and once you are fired upon (i.e. immediately) you are free to fire back.  

Alternate scenario:  Neutral territories are oil-rich dictatorships with corrupt and ineffective armed forces.  

Alternate/Alternate scenario:  In order to save the cap, we had to destroy the cap. 

Short scenario:  What's a conscience?  

outta plus 1s, but this deserves one
Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore       

Noreaga #12 Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:23 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
thank you just thank you !

Nimis obnoxii curare

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users