• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

BB3_Oregon_Steel #61 Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1163 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 10 June 2019 - 02:49 PM, said:

<3 

I've seen this method of road construction!!!! I also miss Oregon so bad it hurts, heck.. half the time I miss working on farms. Life took me to cities and travel after a certain point so I imagine that's part nostalgia lol!

And being the boss's daughter is almost never a fun position to be in. You work harder for less and take more flak for mistakes usually. Was better than working for my Uncles when I was a teen though, ugh! Working for the farmers around the country house we bought after Dad died wasn't so bad though. 

I think that in some ways it's just knowing that you had a part of your life that was atypical, that you know about what life is from the other side of things than what most people experience.  I'm glad you love Oregon, me too.  I take a lot of pride in being the country girl from the other side of the mountains that has big skies in her eyes and sage and bunch grass in her soul.  

Thanks for understanding :)

"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  

mnbv_fockewulfe #62 Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:44 PM

Captain

• 589 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
I play this game because airplanes are [EDITED] cool and I'm hopelessly deep in this abusive relationship. :popcorn:

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

Booze_Morgan #63 Posted 12 June 2019 - 02:02 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 526 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 11 June 2019 - 04:44 PM, said:

I play this game because airplanes are [EDITED] cool and I'm hopelessly deep in this abusive relationship. :popcorn:

Well put. You are brilliantly simple.  Or simply brilliant. Or simple brilliantly.

Booze

Spoiler

CorvusCorvax #64 Posted 12 June 2019 - 02:17 PM

Captain

• 3613 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 11 June 2019 - 10:44 PM, said:

+1

GeorgePatton #65 Posted 12 June 2019 - 04:55 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 1506 battles

I play this game for a couple of reasons:

1. I've been here since we had a magenta 'hangar' screen with what looked like Windows 98 UI elements,
  2. I've made a lot of good virtual friends,
  3. It's free,
  4. Airplanes,
  5. I want to be along for the full product cycle.

Cheers!
Glenn

Edit: giant butterflies are terrifying... Only OGs will know.

Edited by GeorgePatton, 12 June 2019 - 04:55 PM.

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

BB3_Oregon_Steel #66 Posted 13 June 2019 - 12:07 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1163 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 10 June 2019 - 05:52 PM, said:

Yep, that's a distributor all right :)

"Don't mess with me because I can squish you like a bug, that is If I should decide to notice your existence in the first place".  

Yes, it's haughty and its arrogant but you're a battleship with 16 inch guns and Britannia Rules the Waves.  Maybe a bit of arrogance in this case is appropriate.  

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #67 Posted 13 June 2019 - 01:11 AM

Captain

• 1037 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostBB3_Oregon_Steel, on 12 June 2019 - 07:07 PM, said:

Yep, that's a distributor all right :)

runs on eggs to boot :teethhappy:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai #68 Posted 25 July 2019 - 03:35 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 45 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
I'm back to playing because since Sabaton released The Red Baron I couldn't stop thinking about the old days in WoWP. Ah I miss the original National Park but 2.0 isn't as bad as I remember and I dare say I've even enjoyed these battles.

The (not so) amazing Chokai is back! And he's hit all his personal goals sans one! Seriously though, nice to be back, looks like he game is improving. I continue to try to recruit new people.

Also tagged with wowp, stepchild

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users