• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Chuck_norris10 #21 Posted 09 June 2019 - 05:11 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1668 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 08 June 2019 - 10:04 PM, said:

Chuck is still mad because I disagreed, heavily, with him that his joystick gave him an advantage or made the game realistic.

*pushes piece of plastic with electronics around* *watches cursor on screen move* REALISTIC!!

Actually I couldnt give a shite what you think or how important it is for you to brag up how good you are.

Life experience all over the world has shown me that your kind are a dime a dozen.

This is a game,not real life.

I feel sorry for you if winning at this game or running others down is your main goal in life.

Bobby_Tables #22 Posted 09 June 2019 - 05:17 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 6583 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

I ttyped out a llong reply and then rrealized:

I play because it's a habit/stress reliever.  

I do like to see other humans from these here forums in battles.  Though they usually kkick my bbehind.  

DDammit, this is becoming another llong reply.  

Chuck_norris10 #23 Posted 09 June 2019 - 05:25 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1668 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 08 June 2019 - 09:53 PM, said:

Gee Chuckles... I said That I was going to be less of an anal pore. I see you never considered being less of an anal pore huh?

No Mon Ami....I just get a kick out of people that have very little life experience outside their home yet become keyboard warriors on the internet.

I tell it like it is.

You were never mentioned so not sure why you hate me but I'm used to people not liking me.

Truth hurts.

Now I'm going to fire up MSFX and fly an intercontinental flight in an airbus. Try that with a mouse and we'll talk realism and advantage.

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 09 June 2019 - 05:32 AM.

Stygian_Alchemist #24 Posted 09 June 2019 - 05:58 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 9152 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostChuck_norris10, on 08 June 2019 - 11:11 PM, said:

Actually I couldnt give a shite what you think or how important it is for you to brag up how good you are.

Life experience all over the world has shown me that your kind are a dime a dozen.

This is a game,not real life.

I feel sorry for you if winning at this game or running others down is your main goal in life.

Been all over the world myself, spent more time travelling than sitting in one spot. Several careers spanning several industries before a construction equipment failure smashed my skull in. Have a library wing named after me, worked in the non-profit sector. My first job was at 8 years old mucking the stalls out of the horse barn for the ranch a mile down the road from the house I was living in... unless you count hauling shingles onto the roof for my Father and his construction business at 4 and 5 (I got paid half minimum wage and I kept up time-wise with grown men. That's what was expected from my family.) What exactly have you done? Mucked some oil out of the ground? *shrug* Take away all my faculties and I can still point to a life lived to its fullest and some very successfully raised children and a dozen love stories for the ages borne of a life lived fast and hard trying to learn all that there was while coming from a set of circumstances wherein a particular meeting with a family member sticks out in my childhood memories.... the first time I met the man he said "When you get to Prison, this is what you do.".... 

Ya know that's another big reason I play this game, the social aspect is -fascinating-. There are some truly good eggs in this forum and there are some truly.. bad apples.. and there's everything in between and side to side and in game this shows as well and THAT is what engages me. If it were just a flight shooter game... there are plenty of other single player games with more option and customization even. No, instead I keep coming back here because I enjoy the social aspect.. good and bad.. conflict and harmony. People seem to forget my signature or at least not actually consider it and that I live by it. Everyone, myself included, has opinions that stink to someone and that same opinion smells like a rose to others.

Life experience has shown me that those who behave the most entitled to everything being formatted per their dubious wishes while complaining the loudest when dealing with opposition to their desired outcome *pointed look*, are a nickel a gross and about as useful as the bottle rockets I used to buy as a child at that rate after a major holiday. All bluff and bluster, you shoot off a short distance and explode and small children clap at your antics. That's part of what I love about your hate of me, I get to watch you blow up over and over again as you attempt to bully me and fail at it. That's part of why I enjoy the forum game. The impotent rage over someone strongly disagreeing with you or disparaging your behavior (not who you are) is a perfect study as well for my modern social anthropology classes, just as World of WarCraft was.

Some of you have chosen to cross the line and go from being critical of behavior or opinion to critical of the person and then behave in a surprised manner any time someone goes "Well, you acted froggy so I jumped up and bopped you back." I appreciate we all act like that sometimes though and again.. that's part of what I keep coming back here for. Its a microcosm of human behavior without the baggage of having to pretend to like people you don't really or pretend to agree or acquiesce to something you don't. I'm perfectly capable of agreeing to disagree and agreeing to mutually dislike and still celebrate if you reach a milestone or achievement. I don't go in for the falsehoods of niceness or soft language and I give as good as I get. *shrug* Read whatever you want into whatever you want.. think.. however you want to think... that's all fine by me. The truth is, every time you blow up you're adding to the entertainment value of the game because the social aspect and defeating someone in the social end of the game is a big portion -of- this game.

_Bruiser_ #25 Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:25 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5496 battles

the way i feel about world of warplanes..............lyrics if anyone doesnt like that style of music

Since you came into my life
It's the same old situation
Empty days and lonely nights
Filled with bitterness and frustration.
Walking lonely in the cold
Tryin' to find the answer
Spend my money on a crystal ball
And the charms of a gypsy dancer.
Tryin' to break the spell you hold on me
You're miss misery
That song you lay on me
Set me free, set me free
Please, please, please
Everyday is filled with shame
My nights are filled with anger
Hollow lies, forced denial
If you told the truth I can't remember.
You know I've got to find my way
Got to find a reason
Got to find your weakness
So I can end your witchin' season.
Got to break the spell you hold on me
You're miss misery
That song you lay on me
Set me free, set me free
Please, please, please
Can't think how I got myself
Caught up in this nightmare
Evil schemes, midnight screams
Come on somebody listen to my prayer
I'd give all I've got to give
Just to find my way out
Got it going but I can't let go
I'm trapped on this crazy 'round about
Tryin' to break the spell you hold on me
You're miss misery
That song you lay on me
Set me free, set me free
Please, please, please

Chuck_norris10 #26 Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:49 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1668 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 08 June 2019 - 10:58 PM, said:

Been all over the world myself, spent more time travelling than sitting in one spot. Several careers spanning several industries before a construction equipment failure smashed my skull in. Have a library wing named after me, worked in the non-profit sector. My first job was at 8 years old mucking the stalls out of the horse barn for the ranch a mile down the road from the house I was living in... unless you count hauling shingles onto the roof for my Father and his construction business at 4 and 5 (I got paid half minimum wage and I kept up time-wise with grown men. That's what was expected from my family.) What exactly have you done? Mucked some oil out of the ground? *shrug* Take away all my faculties and I can still point to a life lived to its fullest and some very successfully raised children and a dozen love stories for the ages borne of a life lived fast and hard trying to learn all that there was while coming from a set of circumstances wherein a particular meeting with a family member sticks out in my childhood memories.... the first time I met the man he said "When you get to Prison, this is what you do.".... 

Ya know that's another big reason I play this game, the social aspect is -fascinating-. There are some truly good eggs in this forum and there are some truly.. bad apples.. and there's everything in between and side to side and in game this shows as well and THAT is what engages me. If it were just a flight shooter game... there are plenty of other single player games with more option and customization even. No, instead I keep coming back here because I enjoy the social aspect.. good and bad.. conflict and harmony. People seem to forget my signature or at least not actually consider it and that I live by it. Everyone, myself included, has opinions that stink to someone and that same opinion smells like a rose to others.

Life experience has shown me that those who behave the most entitled to everything being formatted per their dubious wishes while complaining the loudest when dealing with opposition to their desired outcome *pointed look*, are a nickel a gross and about as useful as the bottle rockets I used to buy as a child at that rate after a major holiday. All bluff and bluster, you shoot off a short distance and explode and small children clap at your antics. That's part of what I love about your hate of me, I get to watch you blow up over and over again as you attempt to bully me and fail at it. That's part of why I enjoy the forum game. The impotent rage over someone strongly disagreeing with you or disparaging your behavior (not who you are) is a perfect study as well for my modern social anthropology classes, just as World of WarCraft was.

Some of you have chosen to cross the line and go from being critical of behavior or opinion to critical of the person and then behave in a surprised manner any time someone goes "Well, you acted froggy so I jumped up and bopped you back." I appreciate we all act like that sometimes though and again.. that's part of what I keep coming back here for. Its a microcosm of human behavior without the baggage of having to pretend to like people you don't really or pretend to agree or acquiesce to something you don't. I'm perfectly capable of agreeing to disagree and agreeing to mutually dislike and still celebrate if you reach a milestone or achievement. I don't go in for the falsehoods of niceness or soft language and I give as good as I get. *shrug* Read whatever you want into whatever you want.. think.. however you want to think... that's all fine by me. The truth is, every time you blow up you're adding to the entertainment value of the game because the social aspect and defeating someone in the social end of the game is a big portion -of- this game.

Not even gonna read it. Tell someone who cares.

My one feeler never gets hurt....thats why I'm Chuck Norris. 57 years old and still kicking [edited]and taking names.

:sceptic:.

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 09 June 2019 - 06:50 AM.

Bobby_Tables #27 Posted 09 June 2019 - 07:27 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 6583 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 08 June 2019 - 11:58 PM, said:

A LOT!

Need Cliff Notes or bullet points. Not sure if you were going for the Navy Seals Meme or just bored.  

Stygian_Alchemist #28 Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 9152 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostChuck_norris10, on 09 June 2019 - 12:49 AM, said:

Not even gonna read it. Tell someone who cares.

My one feeler never gets hurt....thats why I'm Chuck Norris. 57 years old and still kicking [edited]and taking names.

:sceptic:.

The only thing you're doing is making up fish tales and claiming the glories of greater men than you'll ever be. :) 

Edited to add: It is funny when someone responds fully to the childish displays of the churlish instead of just responding in kind how they must always resort to "OMG! It's so wordy!"... Because you're literally admitting you're not intellectually capable as far as I'm concerned... then again.... in the case of ChucklesBoresus...

Edited by White_Widow18, 09 June 2019 - 09:14 AM.

trikke #29 Posted 09 June 2019 - 11:17 AM

Captain

• 3294 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 09 June 2019 - 01:16 AM, said:

I'm in the 8th year of the 7-10 year shelf life given to me by my neurologist for Frontotemporal lobe dementia. I knew something was

wrong with me but people would not believe me as in most instances I was able to appear smarter than you.

I am so sorry about your diagnosis.       You're a brave man, and we appreciate your forum contributions

Please keep us updated with your health news       Thoughts and prayers, brother

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

losttwo #30 Posted 09 June 2019 - 12:09 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 3899 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

This thread went the way of my LEGO spare parts box fast.

Spoiler

Edited by losttwo, 09 June 2019 - 12:10 PM.

FreeAmmo #31 Posted 09 June 2019 - 12:33 PM

Senior Airman

• 6211 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

I grew up building models of a lot of these planes... the planes in the game are awesome... the flight behaviour of the planes relative to each other seem to be about right... i've met people from all over the world... that's cool... fps games are my thing, I have a great time with this... yay

sooo

i like it

wscarter007 #32 Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5644 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
I play for the fun, and the friends I made from my clan and others. 

Chuck_norris10 #33 Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:11 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1668 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 09 June 2019 - 02:10 AM, said:

The only thing you're doing is making up fish tales and claiming the glories of greater men than you'll ever be. :) 

Edited to add: It is funny when someone responds fully to the childish displays of the churlish instead of just responding in kind how they must always resort to "OMG! It's so wordy!"... Because you're literally admitting you're not intellectually capable as far as I'm concerned... then again.... in the case of ChucklesBoresus...

Wrong again.

You must think your special or something.

This is a game,not real life but im sure your WR will look impressive on a resume.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #34 Posted 09 June 2019 - 02:32 PM

Captain

• 1037 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 08 June 2019 - 11:51 PM, said:

As opposed to your not playing the game and instead playing a weak sauce forum game? I'm SO glad that your life is so full

of joyous wonder that you have no time to play, but plenty of time to hang out on the forums and show us what a dimwitted diminutive female hound you are.

Now... to answer the question....I play because it's cheap entertainment and it's FUN.

dang dude...

:amazed:

you just lance your giant metaphorical boil?

I hope it helped to calm your unfocused rage

no need to tilt on me Sir Rage A'lot

WW can handle her own battles quite well

:trollface:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Booze_Morgan #35 Posted 09 June 2019 - 03:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 526 battles

I certainly don't fly here for the cooth, class, taste, and mature banter on this forum, :teethhappy:, though it's a far sight better than many others. I'll give it that.  Reading people insulting other people they have never met, will never meet and get to know, and refusing to realize that what they say about their real life may be a load of malarky anyway, is not entertainment to me.  It's confirmation of suspicions of how people are. Sad, really, the unfortunate places some people get their self-worth and esteem.

I got hooked on WOWP around 1.4, the iconic planes, the actual differences in flying and battle techniques, and some of the people I met.  My slight addiction was almost cured with 2.0, but I found the more I flew, the less I remembered how much better a number of the ways to play were before (just my opinion, not stating fact, fully respect others' opinions who differ absolutely).  2.0 is slowly becoming default mentally, slooowly, but I am more pleased with it than I was at the beginning by a long shot.

The sounds of the engines, the micro-strategies in individual fights with humans, things exploding (to include me when I fly stupid), and just the small feeling of actual flying (when I have had a few to drink), keep me coming back.  I remember losttwo saying around 1.7 or 8 that he will be still flying here till it closed down for good.  That's how I feel.

Booze

Edited by Booze_Morgan, 09 June 2019 - 03:12 PM.

Spoiler

CorvusCorvax #36 Posted 09 June 2019 - 04:47 PM

Captain

• 3613 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostBooze_Morgan, on 09 June 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

I got hooked on WOWP around 1.4, the iconic planes, the actual differences in flying and battle techniques, and some of the people I met.  My slight addiction was almost cured with 2.0, but I found the more I flew, the less I remembered how much better a number of the ways to play were before (just my opinion, not stating fact, fully respect others' opinions who differ absolutely).  2.0 is slowly becoming default mentally, slooowly, but I am more pleased with it than I was at the beginning by a long shot.

The sounds of the engines, the micro-strategies in individual fights with humans, things exploding (to include me when I fly stupid), and just the small feeling of actual flying (when I have had a few to drink), keep me coming back.  I remember losttwo saying around 1.7 or 8 that he will be still flying here till it closed down for good.  That's how I feel.

Booze

The real fun is community night.  mnbv_fockewulf's gatherings are great, if only for the comradeship.  It's fun, for sure.

Keyboard warriors are fun to poke, but their overall value in any forum is limited by how creative they are.  Some get boring very quickly.

Booze_Morgan #37 Posted 09 June 2019 - 05:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 526 battles

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 09 June 2019 - 10:47 AM, said:

The real fun is community night.  mnbv_fockewulf's gatherings are great, if only for the comradeship.  It's fun, for sure.

Keyboard warriors are fun to poke, but their overall value in any forum is limited by how creative they are.  Some get boring very quickly.

Yeah I wanna come to wulf's gatherings bad, but I either work the next day, or the most reason is I only have a tier 5 plane tricked out.  I do have the B 32 bomber which I have rarely flown, but that's about it.

Oh yeah, I have the 109F and G,  forgot about that, but researched only cuz I have no desire to fly them.  Maybe I'll get off it and develop a few tier 6s.

Booze

Spoiler

Stygian_Alchemist #38 Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 9152 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 09 June 2019 - 11:37 AM, said:

I'm betting the reason Corvus doesn't spend money on the game and complains about everything and always posts is because he's projecting his situation every time he attacks me and he has internalized self hate.

Because he certainly doesn't seem to work any job I've ever heard of.

trikke #39 Posted 10 June 2019 - 12:48 AM

Captain

• 3294 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

please...   just stop?

this isn't us

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Booze_Morgan #40 Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:04 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 526 battles

View Posttrikke, on 09 June 2019 - 06:48 PM, said:

please...   just stop?

this isn't us

It isn't you. It isn't me. It IS them.  Just learn to ignore.

I cannot say it enough. Acceptance (of this negativity) leads to acquiescence, acquiescence to peace.  Ignore it Trikke, just let it roll by. It will always be here, surrender to that fact, and be at peace with it.  Think about getting warmth from the coldness of others, and you will be able to pick out the good and ignore the not so good.  It is amazing, the two things I just gave you.

Booze

Spoiler

Also tagged with wowp, stepchild

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users