math stats old and in the way survival

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Stygian_Alchemist #41 Posted 05 June 2019 - 01:47 PM

First Lieutenant

• 11049 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View Postlosttwo, on 05 June 2019 - 07:40 AM, said:

I have never bothered clicking on my name in the " hall of fame " style page.

Too bad the " hall of fame " doesn't do that too.

Valid criticism quite a few of us have made about that fact actually, but I'm grateful the stat exists -somewhere- at least I suppose. Lets me know which planes I really just dog it up in and which planes I am only half-bad in.

Perco_lator #42 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:17 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 05 June 2019 - 07:36 AM, said:

Had a friend who is unclanned. Checked. Works just fine for them. Has any time I've been unclanned as well. I'm guessing the fact that you have 11 games is why it doesn't function. *shrug*

Now you are just talking out of your behind.

Anybody can access clan/player stats on the clan page but If you are not in a clan you are not on the clan page period.

Stygian_Alchemist #43 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:20 PM

First Lieutenant

• 11049 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostPerco_lator, on 05 June 2019 - 08:17 AM, said:

Anybody can access clan/player stats on the clan page but If you are not in a clan you are not on the clan page period.

No... actually you are. Go figure, again.. you seem to be incapable of navigating a simple website. I'm not even sure why I'm bothering to respond to you though to be honest.. as you're a non-player and your issues don't matter to me -at all-.

11 games probably isn't enough to qualify for any of the stat pages/Most likely you haven't flown anything recently enough for the stat pages to have collated anything and that is why you can't find yourself.

You just keep mining that salt. I'm going to go back to forgetting you exist.

Edited by White_Widow18, 05 June 2019 - 02:22 PM.

Perco_lator #44 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:33 PM

• 11 battles

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 05 June 2019 - 10:20 AM, said:

bla bla bla

Keep spinning your bullcrap, you are just plain wrong & can't admit it.

Maybe you can ask your friend for screenshots of non-clan players statistics on the clan page. LOL

SkyWolf__WM #45 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:44 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9157 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostPerco_lator, on 05 June 2019 - 09:17 AM, said:

18 battles? I've scraped more battles than that off of the bottom of my shoe. You bore me with your nonsensical bovine fecal matter.  :sceptic:

Why do you bother posting at all?

Oh yeah... how is anyone supposed to "Come find me in the game, tough guy.  We'll see who knows stuff." WHEN YOU DON'T PLAY THE GAME? :amazed:

Edited by SkyWolf__WM, 05 June 2019 - 02:49 PM.

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

Stygian_Alchemist #46 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:15 PM

First Lieutenant

• 11049 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

Just thought I'd post that. Was, weirdly, looking up Trikke's stuff and saw an unclanned player just below him.. figured since I was already there I'd hit screen shot and post it as it didn't really require me to go out of my way much. :) 

Never been in a clan, anyone else notice that? But I can find their stats on the clan page -just- fine. *shrug* :) 

They only have 3 more battles than Perky too.. so... apparently I was wrong about the battle count being something that kept you off of it.. but since I have not (and still won't) look up his profile.. then I can only assume he hasn't flown recently enough or he was just projecting what he was doing each time he posted. :)

CorvusCorvax #47 Posted 05 June 2019 - 04:14 PM

Captain

• 4228 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 05 June 2019 - 03:15 PM, said:

They only have 3 more battles than Perky too.. so... apparently I was wrong about the battle count being something that kept you off of it.. but since I have not (and still won't) look up his profile.. then I can only assume he hasn't flown recently enough or he was just projecting what he was doing each time he posted. :)

He's working on a new account.  I'm sure his previous one(s) got banned because of forum douchebaggery.

Since there is a minimum number of flights to get forum access, he flew about the minimum to gain access.

Somebody knew him from before, and I remember, vaguely, his previous nym, but it doesn't matter even a little.  You'll never see him in the skies, because Charlie Sierra.  And his forum game is weaker than hamhockjones', so other than to point and laugh, why bother?  Sure, I agree, pointing and laughing is something...

CorvusCorvax #48 Posted 05 June 2019 - 04:15 PM

Captain

• 4228 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostPerco_lator, on 05 June 2019 - 02:17 PM, said:

The forum expert has spoken.

Perco_lator #49 Posted 05 June 2019 - 04:40 PM

• 11 battles

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 05 June 2019 - 10:44 AM, said:

Oh yeah... how is anyone supposed to "Come find me in the game, tough guy.  We'll see who knows stuff." WHEN YOU DON'T PLAY THE GAME? :amazed:

That was a quote from someone else, thus the quotation marks, duh.

CorvusCorvax #50 Posted 05 June 2019 - 04:45 PM

Captain

• 4228 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostPerco_lator, on 05 June 2019 - 04:40 PM, said:

That was a quote from someone else, thus the quotation marks, duh.

It was written for the sake of irony.  We all know you have no intention of actually playing the game, because even rank n00bs would own you.  

But playing the actual game has no bearing on the forum game.  Oh, wait - the relative n00b known as White_Widow18 seems to have owned you pretty good, so I guess that makes you 0-2.

Maybe Candy Crush is more your speed?

Perco_lator #51 Posted 05 June 2019 - 05:00 PM

• 11 battles

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 05 June 2019 - 11:15 AM, said:

Just thought I'd post that. Was, weirdly, looking up Trikke's stuff and saw an unclanned player just below him.. figured since I was already there I'd hit screen shot and post it as it didn't really require me to go out of my way much. :) 

Never been in a clan, anyone else notice that? But I can find their stats on the clan page -just- fine. *shrug* :) 

Here is the part you conveniently left out. Notice the player you showed is listed under the players tab, not the clans tab thus not on the clan page.

nice try though.

Edited by Perco_lator, 05 June 2019 - 05:01 PM.

Stygian_Alchemist #52 Posted 05 June 2019 - 08:37 PM

First Lieutenant

• 11049 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostPerco_lator, on 05 June 2019 - 11:00 AM, said:

Here is the part you conveniently left out. Notice the player you showed is listed under the players tab, not the clans tab thus not on the clan page.

nice try though.

Thank you for demonstrating, with a screenshot, that it is in fact on the clan page. The search function for the page allows you to search by two parameters, clan tag or player name. You can even search by both (that's what the "all" function in the search bar means. That doesn't change that it is -still- the clan page.

Hey though, keep demonstrating that you don't understand websites. That's fine by me. Might I suggest you take a basic course on internet navigation. I hear many public libraries have those available, right Blake?

Captain_Underpants53 #53 Posted 05 June 2019 - 09:47 PM

Captain

• 23311 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

Arguing with this example of a short bus rider is a waste of time.  Perky already knows everything and the price of it, too.

:facepalm:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Perco_lator #54 Posted 05 June 2019 - 09:48 PM

• 11 battles

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 05 June 2019 - 04:37 PM, said:

Thank you for demonstrating, with a screenshot, that it is in fact on the clan page. The search function for the page allows you to search by two parameters, clan tag or player name. You can even search by both (that's what the "all" function in the search bar means. That doesn't change that it is -still- the clan page.

Hey though, keep demonstrating that you don't understand websites. That's fine by me. Might I suggest you take a basic course on internet navigation. I hear many public libraries have those available, right Blake?

Obviously logic is foreign to you if you believe that people that are not in clans are some how still on the clan page.

Maybe you shouldn't be on the internet if you can't grasp the idea that when you use a search function on a website you may be redirected to a different page.

Edited by Perco_lator, 05 June 2019 - 10:06 PM.

Stygian_Alchemist #55 Posted 05 June 2019 - 10:30 PM

First Lieutenant

• 11049 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostPerco_lator, on 05 June 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

Obviously logic is foreign to you if you believe that people that are not in clans are some how still on the clan page.

Maybe you shouldn't be on the internet if you can't grasp the idea that when you use a search function on a website you may be redirected to a different page.

You might want to learn to read URLs bud. :)

I can, apparently you cannot. 

Then again... breeding -will- tell, right Blake?

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 05 June 2019 - 03:47 PM, said:

Arguing with this example of a short bus rider is a waste of time.  Perky already knows everything and the price of it, too.

:facepalm:

I'm fairly convinced he doesn't know his own tail from a hole in the ground, personally.

Edited by White_Widow18, 05 June 2019 - 10:57 PM.

SkyWolf__WM #56 Posted 06 June 2019 - 02:23 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9157 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostPerco_lator, on 05 June 2019 - 04:48 PM, said:

Obviously being anything other than a dull normal intertubes cretin is foreign to you. Your inane posts about the same subject give me a headache. :amazed:

Yet I can't look away. I see that the rodent is whining and sprinting head first into a brick (logic) wall......but I gotta' watch. Maybe this forum needs to hire an exorcist

to send you back to the flaming dumpster in which you were spawned? :B

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

CorvusCorvax #57 Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:14 PM

Captain

• 4228 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 06 June 2019 - 02:23 PM, said:

Obviously being anything other than a dull normal intertubes cretin is foreign to you. Your inane posts about the same subject give me a headache. :amazed:

Yet I can't look away. I see that the rodent is whining and sprinting head first into a brick (logic) wall......but I gotta' watch. Maybe this forum needs to hire an exorcist

to send you back to the flaming dumpster in which you were spawned? :B

He would create a new account, fly the 10 battles required to post, then post his stupid stuff some more.  There is no such thing as a perma-ban on the internet...

Booze_Morgan #58 Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 584 battles
  • [A_C_E] A_C_E

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 06 June 2019 - 10:14 AM, said:

He would create a new account, fly the 10 battles required to post, then post his stupid stuff some more.  There is no such thing as a perma-ban on the internet...

^^ That.  Better to read, maybe chuckle, and get back to the subject.  There is also no (or rare) such thing as actually wining on the WorldWideWeb.

Booze

Spoiler

Noreaga #59 Posted 06 June 2019 - 08:08 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
man this thread went from funny/thoughtful to train wreck quick. Funny how stats do that, i mean really who cares about your stats?

Nimis obnoxii curare

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users