Less Cheating from the Bots, Please

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Booze_Morgan #61 Posted 13 July 2019 - 10:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 519 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

George, there is no "cheating."  And if there is unfair (omg the F word) advantage in the programming, it is gonna be about impossible to prove or show.  Most of this is the usual lack of us keeping our necks rotating to keep appraised of the tactical situation.  

I personally refuse to advocate dumbing down of the bots, or anything in this game (almost) as it's been dumbed down plenty enough.  Just ..... NO.

And as usual, the only solution to any of this is a significantly higher human population, and we all know unless someone comes up with a brilliant idea in the game play along with ADVERTISING to get more people in WoWP from places besides ships and tanks, complaints about the bots are gonna continue.

Booze

Spoiler

GeorgePatton #62 Posted 13 July 2019 - 10:14 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 1112 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

I completely agree - bots cannot cheat. That being said, there are occasionally bugs in any software that may make unusual things happen. I prefer to ask for supporting data rather than tell someone that they're wrong.

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

Booze_Morgan #63 Posted 13 July 2019 - 10:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 519 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

Yeah, I've been watching for that data also.  There is none.  But people can't just relax and fly and fight and improve.  I understand, I guess, the frustration with the concept of "winning" WG has thrown on us now, and it seems the normal response is to find outside reasons (excuses) we cannot experience the former type of "win," or the usual type of win we shoot for in about anything.  

So, what is winning now? Damage? Kills?  Some are winning more battles than the rest of us, but most of us are 50/50, 55/45, type win ratios with battles.  But that's not this thread.

Nothing more for now.

Booze

Edited by Booze_Morgan, 13 July 2019 - 10:33 PM.

Spoiler

Booze_Morgan #64 Posted 14 July 2019 - 12:41 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 519 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_
Testing
Spoiler

GeorgePatton #65 Posted 14 July 2019 - 12:44 AM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 1112 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostBooze_Morgan, on 13 July 2019 - 07:41 PM, said:

Testing

Not sure what you were testing, but I'm reading you!

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

Booze_Morgan #66 Posted 14 July 2019 - 12:46 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 519 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

Roger that!

The thread disappeared from my new content page, so I put it back. 

Booze

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users