• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

losttwo #21 Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:39 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostMercsn, on 28 May 2019 - 04:18 PM, said:

But...while you were playing GA in that plant and flying multiple circles doing strafe runs and waiting for your rockets to reload, the enemy team captured both command centers or rocket bases which will flip the mine when you do capture it. 

If you're not in a ground attacker or bomber and the game is not solidly in the bag, attacking ground targets is helping the other team win and helping you and your team lose.

Personally I do not spend my entire game just to hit ground targets.

Like everything there is a time and place for every thing.

Game is in the bag you hold all points but where your at. Last enemy planes are to far to get too.

Hit ground targets and stop AA from ripping you to sheds.

There is a time and place for everything.

By your logic I should be team killing the idiots that go after the red planes instead of the neutral ADA.

You take out the neutral ADA and flip the cap then take care of the red idiots.

You play your game and do the best you can, You don't concern yourself with how someone else is playing.

Eventually it gives you a heart attack.

I won many a game hitting ground targets in fighters and saved many a friendly from AA as well.

Now I am thinking I should have included a Lagg3(34) video full of " when it is OK " to hit ground target instruction video.

Here is an old video of me hitting GT's and the crucial decision. Granted it is not a fighter but the theory still works.

Edited by losttwo, 28 May 2019 - 10:11 PM.

sandtiger #22 Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20803 battles

If i done some thing wrong with my post i am truly sorry ... by all means take it down... it was never my intent

to same any one or Violette any rules for the forum or the game 

but i felt i should warn people about a team killer

i am not ask you to hunt him down 

I just want to warn you guys that he is up there hunting  premium on his own team 

now if he turned his hate to the premium on the enemy team then i have no problem

with that ..

but hunting your own team and TK them on purpose that another thing  

all together .

to me that like walk up to someone  in your own unit  and while their  fighting the enemy

you both should be fighting ..you put a bullet in the back of his or her head ... then never shoot at the enemy and go an

fined another one a do the same thing..  this kinda  thing is wrong in every way  ... i can not stand by and do nothing

yes it is a game an not real life..  but if stats or winning is your goal this is not the way to do it 

i seen it in 7 game now

the only thing i hope for with this post is to make people aware

and that maybe someone  he knows can talk some scents in to him

i been told he is a nice guy or was  maybe  he can change his

ways and be that guy  again 

Edited by sandtiger, 28 May 2019 - 10:34 PM.

Captain_Underpants53 #23 Posted 28 May 2019 - 10:13 PM

Captain

• 24010 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostMercsn, on 28 May 2019 - 04:15 PM, said:

By your very guidelines, I can be as dumb as I wanna be in the way I play this game, which very well may include "accidental" friendly fire incidents when people are acting in an extremely foolish manner...a manner so foolish as to only reasonably be considered aiding the enemy team.

But, to answer your question of who am I to be teaching them a lesson, I'm the guy who got stuck with their retarded [edited]on my team.  That is all the license I need to "play my game, my way" as so many people who no interest in winning like to say. 

If people aren't interested in winning, they really need to be using the training flight or test flight options so that they can sigh-see or do whatever stupid, non-winning crap they want to without affecting the few other humans who might be stuck with them on the team. 

Ultimately it's WG's fault #RussianLogic for not defaulting to a co-op mode when there aren't enough humans to fill a match (they could simply adjust maps to have less than full matches, since respawn is a thing).  Putting all the humans on a team would allow for more teamwork and allow the humans to fight the bots, the cheating, hacky, bastards that the bots are.  Since the bots don't follow the same rules as players, nor have the same specs for their aircraft, it's only reasonable that humans should work together to knock them out.  But, #RussianLogic #LadyManager that isn't a thing.

So, until somebody with a brain takes over game design, I'll play "my game, my way" which may include my aim being off in sectors where other idiots are "playing their game, their way" and strafing ground targets and helping the other team win.

If a player isn't playing to win, they need to be in a test flight or training room.  That's why those options exist.

Well, you do seem determined 'to be as dumb as you wanna to be'.   Gratz on reaching a Life Goal.

:D

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

losttwo #24 Posted 28 May 2019 - 10:41 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

If you are team killing then you are not playing to win nor are you concentrating on carrying the team.

You're to busy worrying about how others play.

SkyWolf__WM #25 Posted 28 May 2019 - 11:07 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9555 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostMercsn, on 28 May 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

The word "teamki examples).

<snipped for brevity and idiocy>

It's an online, multiplayer "PvP" game (until they fire the #LadyManager if she's still in charge, and hire somebody with a brain).  If you're not playing to win, you are helping the other team. 

So you have a problem with " the #LadyManager" as well? You feel the need to insult her? Most people with a brain like her.   :facepalm:

Your forum game is weak but your unwarrented arroganced game is strong. 

In fact if I see you on my team I will IMMEDIATELY begin shooting ground targets with my

LF to try to annoy you into teamkilling me (bet you can't). Then I will report you

as I am sure others have (assuming that the garbage that you belch up is representitive of your behavior

and not just bravado and bovine fecal matter).

As you like to say "Play more, forum less". As I like to say "Your forum game is failing to fail to suck" :sceptic:

Edited by SkyWolf__WM, 28 May 2019 - 11:10 PM.

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

Captain_Underpants53 #26 Posted 29 May 2019 - 12:36 AM

Captain

• 24010 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 28 May 2019 - 06:07 PM, said:

So you have a problem with " the #LadyManager" as well? You feel the need to insult her? Most people with a brain like her.   :facepalm:

Your forum game is weak but your unwarrented arroganced game is strong. 

In fact if I see you on my team I will IMMEDIATELY begin shooting ground targets with my

LF to try to annoy you into teamkilling me (bet you can't). Then I will report you

as I am sure others have (assuming that the garbage that you belch up is representitive of your behavior

As you like to say "Play more, forum less". As I like to say "Your forum game is failing to fail to suck" :sceptic:

LOL

:medal:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

trikke #27 Posted 29 May 2019 - 01:31 AM

Captain

• 3620 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

fun stuff to read, but can we all agree that team killers should be reported?

because civilization 

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

SkyWolf__WM #28 Posted 29 May 2019 - 03:50 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9555 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View Posttrikke, on 28 May 2019 - 08:31 PM, said:

fun stuff to read, but can we all agree that team killers should be reported?

because civilization 

Yes. 

mad_dog_morgan #29 Posted 29 May 2019 - 09:10 AM

Master Sergeant

• 8214 battles
  • [DAA] DAA
eh he's an idiot I earned quite a few of my premiums the hard way by doing the missions he needs to be caught and I'm sorry permabanned we don't need this.

Mercsn #30 Posted 29 May 2019 - 09:11 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2616 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 28 May 2019 - 05:07 PM, said:

Looks at "success" of WoWP.  Looks at Lady Manager.  Notes her unwillingness to make changes that would improve the game and overall player enjoyment and retention.  :facepalm:

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

Mercsn #31 Posted 29 May 2019 - 09:15 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2616 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 28 May 2019 - 05:07 PM, said:

As you like to say "Play more, forum less".

First, if you're on my team and you start shooting up ground targets and I start shooting up ground targets, but you fly in my bullet stream and get killed, that's on you.  ; )

Second, read better.  The tagline clearly states that it was said from another player to me.  In other words, my opinion is not credible because I don't play enough (I think it was actually earned either in Beta or just after Launch when I was offering critique and suggestions on how to fix the game and explaining why players would quit or not stay -all came true because none of my suggestions or warnings were heeded.  #LadyManager #RussianLogic).

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

Stygian_Alchemist #32 Posted 29 May 2019 - 01:36 PM

First Lieutenant

• 11328 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
.... interestingly sexist take that paints you as the un-listened to hero?

You want a cookie for your complex?

losttwo #33 Posted 29 May 2019 - 03:40 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 29 May 2019 - 08:36 AM, said:

.... interestingly sexist take that paints you as the un-listened to hero?

You want a cookie for your complex?

:teethhappy:

SkyWolf__WM #34 Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:39 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9555 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostMercsn, on 29 May 2019 - 04:11 AM, said:

Looks at "success" of WoWP.  Looks at Lady Manager.  Notes her unwillingness to make changes that would improve the game and overall player enjoyment and retention. 

It is not the "Lady Manager's" job to make changes that would improve the game Blah blah blah etc. etc. whatever.    :facepalm:

She does the best that she can within the limitations of her ACTUAL job description.

My apologies for the misinterpretation of your tagline. I should not have assumed that you said it and known that it was said TO you. Foolish me.  :teethhappy:

It does apply to you. So does mine. You are failing to fail to suck. And quite well I might ad.

See you around teamkiller.  :sceptic:

sandtiger #35 Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20803 battles

View PostMercsn, on 28 May 2019 - 01:23 PM, said:

The word "teamkilling" is an interesting one.  I say it's the people queuing into live matches who have no intention of playing to win who are killing the team they're on.  It's bad enough that the bot ai and skill level are mismatched per team.  Having to deal with a human who's dead weight is what real teamkilling is...by killing the team (the spitfire with 1500 points at match end, who wasn't DC/AFK or the mustang pilot strafing AA guns are examples).

It's an online, multiplayer "PvP" game (until they fire the #LadyManager if she's still in charge, and hire somebody with a brain).  If you're not playing to win, you are helping the other team. 

that Enough out off you  MR " (until they fire the #LadyManager if she's still in charge, and hire somebody with a brain). "

this right here  ...the thing i have from your  own post has crossed a line with me...  you should not be talking down about Lady s

i was raise in a military family... my farther severed 32 years in the Army he was a war hero and   would be rolling over in his grave if i did   not

point out you went one step to far with this ...  that is not right that is so off topic from what i made this post about  your so far in left field

you can't  see anything all this post was for was to info the  people play there many planes they won that there as a joker that was going around team

killing now you made it clear to me that you do not get that most everyone is not on your side and find what you are selling here to be

a try to start a fight..   as the  person that started this thread i am asking you kindly not to speak your opinion about the staff of this game or this forum

or your opinions of lady folk  at all..   i find your opinion on this subject to  be dead wrong  she is very smart a long with most lady s i have  ever

meet in my life most them are  smarter  then the men around them..  so on my thread i ask you to drop any and all opinion of that sort on to your own threat

now  i feel i waste my time in informing people of what i had seen in game this thread could be take down for all i care now.. after reading what you have write on here 

i wish they would  your line of the Lady manger make me very angry !!!   please do  not write any thing else about the staff of the game the  manger or your opinion on the staff of the game an forum thank YOU

the
sand tiger 

Edited by sandtiger, 30 May 2019 - 12:15 AM.

Captain_Underpants53 #36 Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:47 PM

Captain

• 24010 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View Postsandtiger, on 29 May 2019 - 06:35 PM, said:

that Enough out off you  MR " (until they fire the #LadyManager if she's still in charge, and hire somebody with a brain). "

this right here  ...the thing i have from your  own post has crossed a line with me...  you should not be talking down about Lady s

i was raise in a military family... my farther severed 32 years in the Army he was a war hero and   would be rolling over in his grave if i did   not

point out you went on step to far with this ...  that is not right that is so off topic from what i made this post about  your so far in left field

you can see anything all this post was for was to info the  people play there many planes the won that there as a joker that was going around team

killing now you made i clear to me that you do not get that most everyone is not on your side and find what you are selling here to be

a try to start a fight..   as the  person that started this thread i am asking you kindly not to speak your opinion about the staff of this game or this forum

or your opinions of lady folk  at all   i find your opinion on this subject to  be dead wrong  she is very smart along with most lady s i have  ever

meet in my life most them smart then the men around them  so on my thread i ask you to drop any and all opinion of that sort on to your own threat

no i feel i waste my time in informing people of what i had seen in game this thread could be take down for all i care now and after reading what you have write on here 

i wish they would  you line of the Lady manger make me very angry   please do  not write any thing else about the staff the game manger or your opinion on the staff of the game an forum thank YOU

the
sand tiger 

:medal:
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Deltavee #37 Posted 30 May 2019 - 02:34 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 2804 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostMercsn, on 28 May 2019 - 09:54 AM, said:

I think it's perfectly acceptable to have "training accidents" or "friendly fire incidents" when you see a human teammates in a fighter strafing ground targets, unless the team has a big lead or the player specifically announces he's on one of the poorly thought out daily missions that WG provides which too often are counter productive to actually winning. 

Oh, and anyone in a spitfire that's scoring less than the bots, they could reasonably be subject to "accidents" also.

Shooting down a teammate because they are buying a premium plane (or tokens, premium time, etc) and FUNDING THE GAME that the freeloader-teamkiller is playing...that's unaccepatable.

Congratulations.

You have just threatened the entire Forum with a TK if they don't play the way you think the game should be played.  

Please take your version of what methodology you think should be forced onto other players as well as your odious opinion of WG staff and proceed to upshove. 

If I want to make a low pass on a cap in a Light Fighter or for that matter in a Piper Cub with a handgun, you don't have a bluidy thing to say about it.  If I do and if you TK me, that means we have history.

I have a long memory and all the time in the world.

This is a game, not real life.  You might want to try separating them.

Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Such is the pathway to the stars

Flying NA and EU

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #38 Posted 30 May 2019 - 02:45 AM

Captain

• 1212 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostDeltavee, on 29 May 2019 - 09:34 PM, said:

Congratulations.

You have just threatened the entire Forum with a TK if they don't play the way you think the game should be played.  

Please take your version of what methodology you think should be forced onto other players as well as your odious opinion of WG staff and proceed to upshove. 

If I want to make a low pass on a cap in a Light Fighter or for that matter in a Piper Cub with a handgun, you don't have a bluidy thing to say about it.  If I do and if you TK me, that means we have history.

I have a long memory and all the time in the world.

This is a game, not real life.  You might want to try separating them.

not really Delta... he gave you a wink ;)

merc just calls stuff out

and I think he keeps opinions not complicated

unlike me... hehe

merc has two colors... black and white

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Deltavee #39 Posted 30 May 2019 - 03:35 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 2804 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 29 May 2019 - 09:45 PM, said:

not really Delta... he gave you a wink ;)

merc just calls stuff out

and I think he keeps opinions not complicated

unlike me... hehe

merc has two colors... black and white

Much as I love you for the vet that you are, Ace, we're not going to see eye-to-eye on this one.

Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Such is the pathway to the stars

Flying NA and EU

sandtiger #40 Posted 30 May 2019 - 05:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 20803 battles

:angry: THE MORE I READ THIS GUY  POST THE MORE I WAS LIKE WHAT @#$%^&*()_ 

SO I WILL SAY THIS

BLACK AND WHITE FOR YOU TEAM KILL FOR ANY REASON IS LAME  END OF STORY.  I  HOPE  I HAVE  MADE MY SELF CLEAR AS A BELL ON THAT 

Edited by sandtiger, 30 May 2019 - 07:31 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users