Second Lieutenant

• 20853 battles

So  it would seem we have a team killer on our hands

just a head up this pilot  is head hunting premiums on his own team

so this player in a match i was in said this

SoldierKenJr(839536) say: too many wallet warriors ill be team killing all gam

So this guy go s  after a tier 4 premium on our own team 

and then kill him so the guy just said he was have fun with his new

plane he  won in a crate and was try it out for the first time  .. so this @#$%^&* go s and  kill

the player in the Premium  and says scratch one premium ... then  i catch him head hunting another player on our team so i had it with that junk

i end him..  to save the premium  then i spent the rest of my game fly with the guys in the premium

plane just so this joker would not kill them  again

this kinda  of game crud i can not stand

have ZERO tolerance  for this kinda of  act by someone on a team

if you do not like the fact that   on the top spot is a premium

leave the game   ....he was in the highest  tier plane  and chase down premium

and when i said stop that he told me he was not going to stop

and then he try to  give me reason why he was doing it  like that make 

team kill ok grrrrrrrrr .......i do not think so.........   so i put this up so you all

know what this guy is up to  keep an eye open if you are in a perineum

and the top tier plane....  this joker will wait till  you are face red team  planes and help them damage your plane

or even just out right kill you,, an team kill this did not happen to me it happen to someone  on THE  team

so  after the secound one the team keep putting this  guy down ..  but in a scents  i was mad that i

had to watch over my own team MATES THE HOLE  mates because we had a team killer ...  so i just want to warn you guys

have  a good day and i hope he only finds all bot games today where he can not hunt any Premiums

but if he finds one i hope there a great pilot in the plane and he get wrecked as he did in THE  games I WAS IN

I HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR TEAM KILLERS  TO YOU  I WILL SEND SHELL FREE TODAY COME GET THEM WHILE THERE HOT

Edited by sandtiger, 28 May 2019 - 08:34 PM.

HEAVEYGEAR #2 Posted 27 May 2019 - 10:42 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 687 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_
So, mister Team Killer is up to tier 6 now. Thanks sandtiger, I'll look out for him, I know what it's like to be team killed, no fun at all. Good for you posting! Happy hunting  :playing:

Edited by HEAVEYGEAR, 27 May 2019 - 10:42 PM.

I've knocked on death's door.....no one answered.....I don't complain much anymore.

Me.

losttwo #3 Posted 27 May 2019 - 10:48 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
Hope you also reported him

GeorgePatton #4 Posted 27 May 2019 - 11:18 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 1608 battles
  • [SCHLD] SCHLD

I completely sympathize with you - just want to point out in case you weren't aware, though... This thread could be considered 'naming and shaming' as well as a declaration of having broken the in-game rules against team-killing. I would hate to see your defense of your teammates be seen as reason to punish you.

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

NL_Celt #5 Posted 27 May 2019 - 11:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1112 battles
One of the best things that happened to me was to get a batch of tier 5 premiums with a gift code. That gave me great incentive to try them out and brought me back into the game where I then go up the tech trees as well. I'm still just at tier 5 planes in general, but getting those freebies gave me a chance to see what it's all about in decent planes at a bit higher tier and likely skill level. So pretty sad that someone shoots down some premiums when this game needs all the real live players it can get. I usually see maximum 4 live players per team.

trikke #6 Posted 28 May 2019 - 12:13 AM

Captain

• 3626 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

serial killers need to be hunted down and killed     ALL of them

wait, i see a problem with that

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

losttwo #7 Posted 28 May 2019 - 12:18 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Posttrikke, on 27 May 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

serial killers need to be hunted down and killed     ALL of them

wait, i see a problem with that

I think Capt Crunch can handle  himself pretty good in a fight.

He has a ship full of canons and a sword.

legoboy0401 #8 Posted 28 May 2019 - 01:49 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1758 battles
  • [FK] FK
Hmm, I happen to know this moron. I wonder why he's gone off the rails? He's not(or at least he wasn't) a bad guy.

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

Captain_Underpants53 #9 Posted 28 May 2019 - 04:11 AM

Captain

• 24078 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

Thanks for the post, sandtiger.  We don't need this kind of carp in the game.

:medal:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

losttwo #10 Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:27 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Let me guess

He only shows up on maps with airstrips.

Yeah , haven't seen him.

:P

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #11 Posted 28 May 2019 - 12:22 PM

Captain

• 1214 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostGeorgePatton, on 27 May 2019 - 06:18 PM, said:

I completely sympathize with you - just want to point out in case you weren't aware, though... This thread could be considered 'naming and shaming' as well as a declaration of having broken the in-game rules against team-killing. I would hate to see your defense of your teammates be seen as reason to punish you.

Cheers!
Glenn

yeah... Glenn is correct

creatively blend the name screenshot something

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Mercsn #12 Posted 28 May 2019 - 02:54 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2616 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

I think it's perfectly acceptable to have "training accidents" or "friendly fire incidents" when you see a human teammates in a fighter strafing ground targets, unless the team has a big lead or the player specifically announces he's on one of the poorly thought out daily missions that WG provides which too often are counter productive to actually winning. 

Oh, and anyone in a spitfire that's scoring less than the bots, they could reasonably be subject to "accidents" also.

Shooting down a teammate because they are buying a premium plane (or tokens, premium time, etc) and FUNDING THE GAME that the freeloader-teamkiller is playing...that's unaccepatable.

Edited by Mercsn, 28 May 2019 - 02:54 PM.

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

SkyWolf__WM #13 Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:14 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9570 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostMercsn, on 28 May 2019 - 09:54 AM, said:

I think it's perfectly acceptable to have "training accidents" or "friendly fire incidents" when you see a human teammates in a fighter strafing ground targets, unless the team has a big lead or the player specifically announces he's on one of the poorly thought out daily missions that WG provides which too often are counter productive to actually winning. 

Oh, and anyone in a spitfire that's scoring less than the bots, they could reasonably be subject to "accidents" also.

Shooting down a teammate because they are buying a premium plane (or tokens, premium time, etc) and FUNDING THE GAME that the freeloader-teamkiller is playing...that's unaccepatable.

There should be NO "accidents" period. Killing friendlies is unnacceptable. It's a thing to be avoided regardless if it's an accidental ram or a gun kill. :facepalm:

If it's a scrub shooting ground targets EDUCATE them. There is no point in creating even more teamkilling.

Report him for teamkilling. He will be dealt with. :izmena:

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

losttwo #14 Posted 28 May 2019 - 04:34 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

First time someone team kills me for hitting ground targets with my fighter will be the first time I screen shot and submit recording to support.

It is perfectly acceptable to hit ground targets in what ever you fly.

More so if you're in a Russian low altitude fighter and can't climb to reach the high altitude enemy.

Even the Lagg 3 series 34 is good at capturing mining plants.

SpiritFoxMY #15 Posted 28 May 2019 - 06:10 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4917 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postlosttwo, on 29 May 2019 - 12:34 AM, said:

First time someone team kills me for hitting ground targets with my fighter will be the first time I screen shot and submit recording to support.

More so if you're in a Russian low altitude fighter and can't climb to reach the high altitude enemy.

I won't teamkill you for doing that but you'll forever be in my "idiot book" if I catch you choosing to shooting up a mining plant in anything other than a GAA while there are other airplanes in other cap points anywhere on the map because you'll be more productive killing a random bot outside a cap point than strafing out a goddamn mining plant in anything other than a GAA outside of VERY specific circumstances (i.e, there are only one or two soft structures left in a ground target that would immediately flip the plant)

There are too many even here on the forums who think they are entirely correct to try and strafe ground targets when there are other caps and other aircraft elsewhere to kill. Protip - if you cannot immediately contribute to a cap, leave. Staying in a cap point you cannot capture is just asking to be shot down and reset by a smart opponent. Hell, one of my favorite 190D tactics is specifically LOOKING for people dumb enough to be doing crap like that - wait until they are halfway through a ground target, then snipe the ground target with my bomb and rockets then kill the sucker for an immediate 100+ cap points.

Edited by SpiritFoxMY, 28 May 2019 - 06:11 PM.

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

SpiritFoxMY #16 Posted 28 May 2019 - 06:13 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4917 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postsandtiger, on 28 May 2019 - 06:26 AM, said:

So  it would seem we have a team killer on our hands

just a head up this pilot  is head hunting premiums on his own team

so this play in a match i was in said this

SoldierKenJr(839536) say: too many wallet warriors ill be team killing all gam

So this guy go s  after a tier 4 premium on our own team 

and then kill him so the guy just said he was have fun with his new

plane he  won in a crate and was try it out for the first time  .. so this @#$%^&* go s and  kill

the player in the Premium  and says scratch one premium ... then  i catch him head hunting another player on our team so i had it with that junk

i end him..  to save the premium  then i spent the rest of my game fly with the guys in the premium

plane just so this joker would not kill them  again

this kinda  of game crud i can not stand

have ZERO tolerance  for this kinda of  act by someone on a team

if you do not like the fact that   on the top spot is a premium

leave the game   ....he was in the highest  tier plane  and chase down premium

and when i said stop that he told me he was not going to stop

and then he try to  give me reason why he was doing it  like that make 

team kill ok grrrrrrrrr .......i do not think so.........   so i put this up so you all

know what this guy is up to  keep an eye open if you are in a perineum

and the top tier plane....  this joker will wait till  you are face red team  planes and help them damage your plane

or even just out right kill you,, an team kill this did not happen to me it happen to someone  on THE  team

so  after the secound one the team keep putting this  guy down ..  but in a scents  i was mad that i

had to watch over my own team MATES THE HOLE  mates because we had a team killer ...  so i just want to warn you guys

have  a good day and i hope he only finds all bot games today where he can not hunt any Premiums

but if he finds one i hope there a great pilot in the plane and he get wrecked as he did in THE  games I WAS IN

I HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR TEAM KILLERS  TO YOU  I WILL SEND SHELL FREE TODAY COME GET THEM WHILE THERE HOT

Do you have a replay? please submit it to Customer Support. Attach the full replay file to the report

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

Captain_Underpants53 #17 Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:23 PM

Captain

• 24078 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

Judge, Jury, and self-appointed Executioner?  You are out of line and subject to being reported for violating the rules.

Everybody has a right to be as dumb as they wanna be in the way they play this game.  Who are you to be 'teaching them a lesson?'

:amazed:  :ohmy::angry:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Mercsn #18 Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:15 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2616 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 28 May 2019 - 02:23 PM, said:

Judge, Jury, and self-appointed Executioner?  You are out of line and subject to being reported for violating the rules.

Everybody has a right to be as dumb as they wanna be in the way they play this game.  Who are you to be 'teaching them a lesson?'

:amazed:  :ohmy::angry:

By your very guidelines, I can be as dumb as I wanna be in the way I play this game, which very well may include "accidental" friendly fire incidents when people are acting in an extremely foolish manner...a manner so foolish as to only reasonably be considered aiding the enemy team.

But, to answer your question of who am I to be teaching them a lesson, I'm the guy who got stuck with their retarded [edited]on my team.  That is all the license I need to "play my game, my way" as so many people who no interest in winning like to say. 

If people aren't interested in winning, they really need to be using the training flight or test flight options so that they can sigh-see or do whatever stupid, non-winning crap they want to without affecting the few other humans who might be stuck with them on the team. 

Ultimately it's WG's fault #RussianLogic for not defaulting to a co-op mode when there aren't enough humans to fill a match (they could simply adjust maps to have less than full matches, since respawn is a thing).  Putting all the humans on a team would allow for more teamwork and allow the humans to fight the bots, the cheating, hacky, bastards that the bots are.  Since the bots don't follow the same rules as players, nor have the same specs for their aircraft, it's only reasonable that humans should work together to knock them out.  But, #RussianLogic #LadyManager that isn't a thing.

So, until somebody with a brain takes over game design, I'll play "my game, my way" which may include my aim being off in sectors where other idiots are "playing their game, their way" and strafing ground targets and helping the other team win.

If a player isn't playing to win, they need to be in a test flight or training room.  That's why those options exist.

Mercsn #19 Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:18 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2616 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View Postlosttwo, on 28 May 2019 - 10:34 AM, said:

But...while you were playing GA in that plant and flying multiple circles doing strafe runs and waiting for your rockets to reload, the enemy team captured both command centers or rocket bases which will flip the mine when you do capture it. 

If you're not in a ground attacker or bomber and the game is not solidly in the bag, attacking ground targets is helping the other team win and helping you and your team lose.

Mercsn #20 Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:23 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2616 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 28 May 2019 - 09:14 AM, said:

There should be NO "accidents" period. Killing friendlies is unnacceptable. It's a thing to be avoided regardless if it's an accidental ram or a gun kill. :facepalm:

If it's a scrub shooting ground targets EDUCATE them. There is no point in creating even more teamkilling.

Report him for teamkilling. He will be dealt with. :izmena:

The word "teamkilling" is an interesting one.  I say it's the people queuing into live matches who have no intention of playing to win who are killing the team they're on.  It's bad enough that the bot ai and skill level are mismatched per team.  Having to deal with a human who's dead weight is what real teamkilling is...by killing the team (the spitfire with 1500 points at match end, who wasn't DC/AFK or the mustang pilot strafing AA guns are examples).

It's an online, multiplayer "PvP" game (until they fire the #LadyManager if she's still in charge, and hire somebody with a brain).  If you're not playing to win, you are helping the other team. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users