Tier 10 History Airplane Design

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Stygian_Alchemist #21 Posted 29 May 2019 - 09:55 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 10771 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostMikula, on 29 May 2019 - 03:06 AM, said:

Mercsn: You are correct. I am talking about Piloted Bombers. The German Bomber coming soon is XF-90 altitude height. At that point, only the Mig-15, Sabre, or a Heavy will be able to reach it if it is at altitude

Fighters aren't suppose to be going after bombers true but, there are some matches where it is forced. If you are the only plane in that area, you can try to disable it at the very least. That is a tactic I have done before.. I will take out an engine or two to force it to lose altitude then go do other things

All other responses: It isn't wisdom it is numbers. If you think I am wrong even after that, I recommend reading the mechanics on optimum altitude. Based on what I just read, it sounds like the bombers you have gone after, aren't using their full altitude

If I was playing the Mig, Me 262 or one of the others.. I would be sitting at high altitude as much as possible. If I see a Swift or the others trying to come up to me, I would look down and giggle, before going about my business. With the new modification system, and new ideas of builds, it is beyond possible for me to see at that altitude. You would need camoflauge to truly hide from that view range. Not many use camoflauge due to it costing Gold to be permanent

If you know it all.. Then you tell me how you would add the CL-15 Sabre. Go on. Let me see what you say

I wouldn't. Your ideas are asinine, full stop. You don't know how to play the game and you've obviously never played at high tiers.. yet you continue to blow hot air around as if anyone should listen to you. Nah. I'm not a balloon... hot air doesn't really float my gondola if you catch my drift. :) 

"Not many use camouflage"... again.. showing you literally don't know anything about the game. Most of the people I know use it, most of us use it quite consistently.. and your visibility system arguments I mean.. I have planes that literally cut their visible distance in half or less between all modifications, but you.. you know everything right? All the pilot skills.. NRE.. etc. increase my ability to detect and those things stack... but you understand how all this actually interacts, right? Because you play all these planes and have spent time on pilot skill builds, paint, and gear combinations to determine how it all works? Oh.. No? Just like your claims to this being a euro account..nope.. not part of reality.

You seem like just another gremlin and not even an especially amusing one.. I've a few guesses who you really are. Still though, I'd suggest you actually play what you're talking about and learn to play the game before you continue spouting off about wishes for supersonic vehicles and whingeing about altitude and trying to quote numbers as wisdom. Ya know.. learn the game instead of stating things that people who actually fly these planes in game know are bunko.

Also, I -am- a bomber pilot. I may very well have the highest GT kill count in a single battle in this game and I did it in regular conquest mode. Everything else is a side-line.. *pat pat* I know this is hard to understand, but your quoted numbers.. are a joke in the reality of playing the game :) I know that's hard for you to actually understand.. but it's like when the B-32 says it has  a -1- maneuverability after you equip it the way you'd like? How do you suppose that actually works, hmm? do you think its impossible to turn? I mean.. think about how long things with 20s and 30s maneuverability take to turn. What? Those numbers seem like knowledge to you I'm certain, but you don't understand any of them really.. and you especially don't seem to understand how the altitude numbers work out in the -actual- play of the game or the fact that what you're essentially lobbying for would take any unique qualities for a given faction out of the game and add a level of ludicrosity heretofore (and thankfully) avoided by WoWP in terms of basically adding T10 Premiums, because guess what.. there is no Canadian Tech Tree and zero plan to add one... and I can't even wrap my head around why you would suggest it for the Germans except that you've missed the point that this is a WW2/golden age of aviation game..  Things like Germany having the Canadair Sabre do not fit with that and also don't fit with the timeline as they didn't receive those til sometime in the mid 50s. Literally, everything you have suggested is too late, too fast, and would be game-breaking. You want those planes? Go find a game that uses that era of aircraft, this isn't it.

Captain_Underpants53 #22 Posted 29 May 2019 - 01:07 PM

Captain

• 22415 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostMercsn, on 29 May 2019 - 04:16 AM, said:

I'm happy to see that you understood the reference I was going for, however.  Genius.  I'm proud of you for figuring that out all by yourself.

Thank you.

:facepalm:

:sceptic:

Edited by Captain_Underpants53, 29 May 2019 - 01:15 PM.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

SkyWolf__WM #23 Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:51 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8614 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 29 May 2019 - 04:55 AM, said:

I wouldn't. Your ideas are asinine, full stop. You don't know how to play the game and you've obviously never played at high tiers.. yet you continue to blow hot air around as if anyone should listen to you. Nah. I'm not a balloon... hot air doesn't really float my gondola if you catch my drift. :) 
<snipped for brevity>
"Not many use camouflage"... again.. showing you literally don't know anything about the game.  Things like Germany having the Canadair Sabre do not fit with that and also don't fit with the timeline as they didn't receive those til sometime in the mid 50s. Literally, everything you have suggested is too late, too fast, and would be game-breaking. You want those planes? Go find a game that uses that era of aircraft, this isn't it.

Hur r smartar then be yoo. :teethhappy: 

***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users