Engine Boost

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

GreatBallsO_Fire_Jr #1 Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:41 PM

Master Sergeant

• 859 battles
Ok i have been wondering about this for a long time. I have the equipment High-Speed Gas Turbine mounted on my Ta-152 at ultimate. It says that I have a total of 8 seconds boost time but in battle it will only give me a total of 7 seconds. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just a problem i'm only having?

mnbv_fockewulfe #2 Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:27 PM

Captain

• 601 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

Can you please post a screen shot of the in hanger stats?
That'll help me figure out what's going on. :great:

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

legoboy0401 #3 Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1520 battles
  • [FK] FK
I've been, off-and-on, having a different problem: Pressing the boost key(by default bound to W, I have kept it that way), but the boost doesn't engage. Sometimes taking my finger off it and pressing and holding it a second time will fix it, and sometimes it won't and I have to take my finger off of it and press and hold it a THIRD time. This usually happens near the beginning of the battle, often in the first few seconds.

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

GreatBallsO_Fire_Jr #4 Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:30 PM

Master Sergeant

• 859 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 20 May 2019 - 02:27 PM, said:

Can you please post a screen shot of the in hanger stats?
That'll help me figure out what's going on. :great:

Yeah sure. I'll get one in hangar and in battle. Might be a couple days though.

GreatBallsO_Fire_Jr #5 Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:33 PM

Master Sergeant

• 859 battles

View Postlegoboy0401, on 20 May 2019 - 02:34 PM, said:

I've been, off-and-on, having a different problem: Pressing the boost key(by default bound to W, I have kept it that way), but the boost doesn't engage. Sometimes taking my finger off it and pressing and holding it a second time will fix it, and sometimes it won't and I have to take my finger off of it and press and hold it a THIRD time. This usually happens near the beginning of the battle, often in the first few seconds.

That's strange. I've had that happen once too.

trikke #6 Posted 21 May 2019 - 11:48 AM

Captain

• 3409 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

i know that the W key will be the first one that will wear out on my keyboard, quickly followed by the flaps key

i can't keep my finger off the W      which has real consequences 

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

hoom #7 Posted 26 May 2019 - 02:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8345 battles

View Postlegoboy0401, on 21 May 2019 - 08:34 AM, said:

Things get really weird & squirrelly at first few seconds after spawn/battle start, I've learned its best to wait a couple of secs for it to settle down before using boost.

Also Boost tends not to engage if you're in right-click camera mode looking around, will stay engaged if you have boost already enabled then right-click though.

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

blindfoId #8 Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:58 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostGreatBallsO_Fire_Jr, on 20 May 2019 - 06:41 PM, said:

Ok i have been wondering about this for a long time. I have the equipment High-Speed Gas Turbine mounted on my Ta-152 at ultimate. It says that I have a total of 8 seconds boost time but in battle it will only give me a total of 7 seconds. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just a problem i'm only having?

I'd really like to see a screenshot of your Hangar stats when you are on "Service" tab. As High-Speed Gas Turbine also decreases boost availability (-15-20%) by default when ultimate even if it gives you extra +5% as a special effect bonus. 

GreatBallsO_Fire_Jr #9 Posted 05 June 2019 - 05:34 PM

Master Sergeant

• 859 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 28 May 2019 - 03:58 AM, said:

I'd really like to see a screenshot of your Hangar stats when you are on "Service" tab. As High-Speed Gas Turbine also decreases boost availability (-15-20%) by default when ultimate even if it gives you extra +5% as a special effect bonus. 

Yeah im gonna try.

I'll make another post with the screenshot

Edited by GreatBallsO_Fire_Jr, 05 June 2019 - 05:35 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users