insulting

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

comealong1 #1 Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:12 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6526 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

I am tired of the insulting ways of support.. I turned in a ticket with a couple picks of time at top and chat being different.. Then of 2 different scores for sectors captured a 200 pt diferance.. Now they said the 200 pt difference was not wrong but then he said the time difference could be the PC clock being set wrong!!. I set my clocks by the cable box which is automatically set.. Oh my, do they have to insult my intelligence.. They just keep grasping at straws to explain their incompetence.. Come on now, be for real already.

Nice extra wide screen.

Attached Thumbnails

Edited by comealong1, 17 May 2019 - 06:13 PM.

Captain_Underpants53 #2 Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:35 PM

First Lieutenant

• 18966 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View Postcomealong1, on 17 May 2019 - 01:12 PM, said:

I am tired of the insulting ways of support.. I turned in a ticket with a couple picks of time at top and chat being different.. Then of 2 different scores for sectors captured a 200 pt diferance.. Now they said the 200 pt difference was not wrong but then he said the time difference could be the PC clock being set wrong!!. I set my clocks by the cable box which is automatically set.. Oh my, do they have to insult my intelligence.. They just keep grasping at straws to explain their incompetence.. Come on now, be for real already.

Nice extra wide screen.

:medal:
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

comealong1 #3 Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:31 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6526 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
More proof this game is on the way out...lol.. When the service stops.. Well how you want us to feel?.. We get insulted by the people that made this mess?..lol

blindfoId #4 Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View Postcomealong1, on 17 May 2019 - 09:12 PM, said:

Nice extra wide screen.

First of all, I would really appreciate it if you could share with me your tickets number so I can take a look what was inappropriate in the way the Customer Support communicated with you and report to the responsible team. 

Secondly, there's no mistake in score on your second screenshot. The numbers in circle (aircraft-type missions efficiency) is the number of Capture Points received for the elimination of air defense aircraft/ enemy aircraft attacking sectors while "Capture points received" line is about all Capture Points, both for attacking and defending sectors.

comealong1 #5 Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:48 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6526 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

Ok, thanks for the clearing that up.. The ticket #118348317 was the one I though insulting & why in the world do they always have to question our computers, or our intelligence?.. All they need do is answer questions, no insults... What is there deal?

And why is it they always want to slow my computer down?.. This game should take the speed we have or can achieve... Which was my next ticket... Ticket #118344533 as well... They always draw blood first.

Edited by comealong1, 20 May 2019 - 02:51 PM.

trikke #6 Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:47 AM

First Lieutenant

• 3064 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postcomealong1, on 20 May 2019 - 10:48 AM, said:

They always draw blood first.

cust service is the worst possible job, in every timezone     

does this mean you're fighting with faceless support reps, and you're not getting your way?

then i'll bet RL money that your acct is subtly getting sabotaged 

1% of the food served to rude diners is human spit

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

blindfoId #7 Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View Postcomealong1, on 20 May 2019 - 05:48 PM, said:

Ok, thanks for the clearing that up.. The ticket #118348317 was the one I though insulting & why in the world do they always have to question our computers, or our intelligence?.. All they need do is answer questions, no insults... What is there deal?

And why is it they always want to slow my computer down?.. This game should take the speed we have or can achieve... Which was my next ticket... Ticket #118344533 as well... They always draw blood first.

I'm very sorry to hear that you find a simple request for additional information insulting. Having no detailed information Customer Support needs to request it from a player to exclude all possible standard variants of the issue, they are simply asking for some clarification not trying to insult you. You won't probably believe me but a huge amount (vast majority) of problems reported or questions asked through the tickets are resolved simply and easily. Because they often appear as a result of a simple misunderstanding or wrong settings and are not bugs or issues. You see, for example time in the Hangar. It shows exactly the same time which is set on your PC while post-battle screen or chat may show different time if time on your PC set differently - just an example. That is why Customer Support asks you to check if you have correct settings. You won't believe me but it may happen and happens quite often. They do not insult they try to help.  

comealong1 #8 Posted 24 May 2019 - 12:46 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6526 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
I've deleted RGB fusion from my computer now that they answered a question... This is why I ask those questions... For some reason the program has prob with the game.... 1 more step in the right direction.... My ram I believe my next problem... Not supported by RYZEN... Which is what I am running.

trikke #9 Posted 25 May 2019 - 02:56 AM

First Lieutenant

• 3064 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

you're a great pilot, even with pc problems         

glhf

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

comealong1 #10 Posted 25 May 2019 - 02:25 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6526 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
Thank you sir & I will get things sorted out.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users