Jump to content


April Statistics


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

beaver_cleaver #21 Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:25 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20 battles
  • 129
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    10-19-2013
Actually it was a very insightful question ACE, but what you should have asked is what percentage of those "stats" were BOT generated and what was done by Humans. 10 to one that question will go completely unanswered.

blindfoId #22 Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:37 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 8 battles
  • 1,153
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View Postbeaver_cleaver, on 21 May 2019 - 03:25 PM, said:

Actually it was a very insightful question ACE, but what you should have asked is what percentage of those "stats" were BOT generated and what was done by Humans. 10 to one that question will go completely unanswered.

 

This question was answered in this thread already. It's no problem to post it once again:

View PostblindfoId, on 16 May 2019 - 12:42 PM, said:

 

Strictly human players stats. There's actually a note "by players" in the statistics for you to be sure :)

 



trikke #23 Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:08 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 3191 battles
  • 3,051
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

700k battles!   in one month!         congrats, WG

 

but if 4 humans were in the same battle, it counts as 4 battles        but i don't care       that's a %@&# ton of %@&# battles!!

 

what do you guess is the average ca$h outlay per player, per battle?    a dime?   fifty cents?   including low ters, where it costs almost nothing to fly

 

btw, BF...   we would love to see the number of battles per tier       and maybe not as polished and pretty, just a few lines of text, saving time for you guys?

 

edit:   i almost forgot     BF, ty for sharing this interesting info      you've given us all hope!


Edited by trikke, 22 May 2019 - 11:13 AM.

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

beaver_cleaver #24 Posted 22 May 2019 - 03:55 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20 battles
  • 129
  • [WHAWK] WHAWK
  • Member since:
    10-19-2013

View PostblindfoId, on 22 May 2019 - 03:37 AM, said:

 

This question was answered in this thread already. It's no problem to post it once again:

 

 

I guess we should believe that statement about as much as we do all the bug fixes and improvements promised over the years.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #25 Posted 22 May 2019 - 04:07 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 975 battles
  • 4,410
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostblindfoId, on 22 May 2019 - 03:37 AM, said:

 

This question was answered in this thread already. It's no problem to post it once again:

 

yes, but math is a funny subject

the numbers can be pushed around and

formulas can be done any number of ways...

arriving at different "answers"

I was just wondering exactly what formula was used to arrive at those numbers

that is all

:unsure:

spin should be left to the final cycle of the washing machine

:(

 


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


Booze_Morgan #26 Posted 22 May 2019 - 04:12 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 519 battles
  • 432
  • [RBL_] RBL_
  • Member since:
    10-01-2018

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 20 May 2019 - 01:16 PM, said:

 

Well, there is an element to it that argues that it is not entirely dead.  If those stats are accurate, that is.

 

Agreed. Glad to see those numbers which look impressive to my probably ignorant of such experience.

 

But the P-12?

 

Booze


Spoiler

 


losttwo #27 Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:16 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 3206 battles
  • 13,559
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

View PostBooze_Morgan, on 22 May 2019 - 11:12 AM, said:

 

Agreed. Glad to see those numbers which look impressive to my probably ignorant of such experience.

 

But the P-12?

 

Booze

 

I swear it's not me in my P-12. haven't played it since I have been back.

mnbv_fockewulfe #28 Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:22 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 520 battles
  • 3,463
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    12-06-2013

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 22 May 2019 - 04:07 PM, said:

yes, but math is a funny subject

the numbers can be pushed around and

formulas can be done any number of ways...

arriving at different "answers"

I was just wondering exactly what formula was used to arrive at those numbers

that is all

:unsure:

spin should be left to the final cycle of the washing machine

:(

 

 

probably through the API data.

That said, a friendly reminder that number of daily players is still hidden. :P


Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

 


 


Stygian_Alchemist #29 Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:44 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 8468 battles
  • 1,561
  • [I_D] I_D
  • Member since:
    10-08-2018

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 22 May 2019 - 10:07 AM, said:

yes, but math is a funny subject

the numbers can be pushed around and

formulas can be done any number of ways...

arriving at different "answers"

I was just wondering exactly what formula was used to arrive at those numbers

that is all

:unsure:

spin should be left to the final cycle of the washing machine

:(

 

 

And yet, here you are.. trying to spin it to continue your narrative of doom., 

Funny That.


:popcorn:



Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #30 Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:14 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 975 battles
  • 4,410
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 22 May 2019 - 06:44 PM, said:

 

And yet, here you are.. trying to spin it to continue your narrative of doom., 

Funny That.


:popcorn:

did you suffer a head injury this afternoon

I wish you well on your recovery

:great:


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


Stygian_Alchemist #31 Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:57 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 8468 battles
  • 1,561
  • [I_D] I_D
  • Member since:
    10-08-2018

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 22 May 2019 - 06:14 PM, said:

did you suffer a head injury this afternoon

I wish you well on your recovery

:great:

 

No, even with the short term memory issues I have I know the way the data is gathered has been explained ad nauseum by Blindfold. Yet you keep looking for a way to spin it to continue your narrative of doom about the game. That's ok, humans do that. Confirmation Bias is a difficult thing to overcome and when faced with anything that goes against your established knowledge it is a jarring thing. People will do anything, interpret things any way they can to complete their narrative and when they can't find a way to do that they just start sea lioning.

That's your prerogative here in the states at least. Believe what you want to believe. Doesn't have to mesh with reality, plenty of folks' beliefs don't ;) :)

I'm still going to tweak your chin about it ya old goat. Of all the forum trolls you're probably the only one I find interesting or amusing. If for no other reason than what you type is so often so very much nonsense and innuendo and generally lacking the venom others impart and ergo get returned to them. :P Though, sometimes you go off your script.. then I become disappointed. 

*salutes* I respect a -good- forum game player in you. Others talk big about it, you actually try to work it.

mnbv_fockewulfe #32 Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:00 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 520 battles
  • 3,463
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    12-06-2013

If anything, less people played last month compared to march.

The only way for it to have stayed the same is if matches had more people in them, which just means there was a greater density of players at certain times, not more overall.


Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

 


 


Stygian_Alchemist #33 Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:04 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 8468 battles
  • 1,561
  • [I_D] I_D
  • Member since:
    10-08-2018

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 22 May 2019 - 07:00 PM, said:

If anything, less people played last month compared to march.


Receipts? Proof?



Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #34 Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:20 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 975 battles
  • 4,410
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 22 May 2019 - 07:57 PM, said:

 

No, even with the short term memory issues I have I know the way the data is gathered has been explained ad nauseum by Blindfold. Yet you keep looking for a way to spin it to continue your narrative of doom about the game. That's ok, humans do that. Confirmation Bias is a difficult thing to overcome and when faced with anything that goes against your established knowledge it is a jarring thing. People will do anything, interpret things any way they can to complete their narrative and when they can't find a way to do that they just start sea lioning.

That's your prerogative here in the states at least. Believe what you want to believe. Doesn't have to mesh with reality, plenty of folks' beliefs don't ;) :)

I'm still going to tweak your chin about it ya old goat. Of all the forum trolls you're probably the only one I find interesting or amusing. If for no other reason than what you type is so often so very much nonsense and innuendo and generally lacking the venom others impart and ergo get returned to them. :P Though, sometimes you go off your script.. then I become disappointed. 

*salutes* I respect a -good- forum game player in you. Others talk big about it, you actually try to work it.

damn... you're good

hehe

wrong but good


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


mnbv_fockewulfe #35 Posted 23 May 2019 - 02:37 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 520 battles
  • 3,463
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    12-06-2013

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 23 May 2019 - 01:04 AM, said:


Receipts? Proof?

 

https://worldofwarpl...a_apr_en_na.png

https://worldofwarpl...mar_en_na_1.png


Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

 


 


losttwo #36 Posted 23 May 2019 - 06:50 AM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 3206 battles
  • 13,559
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

View PostTankNoob1960, on 22 May 2019 - 10:58 PM, said:

 

Wow.. Such a nasty shrew.

How many YEARS since you've been  L******D?

 

or at least some new batteries

Stygian_Alchemist #37 Posted 23 May 2019 - 06:54 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 8468 battles
  • 1,561
  • [I_D] I_D
  • Member since:
    10-08-2018

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 22 May 2019 - 08:37 PM, said:

 

Actually, parsing those numbers one could easily arrive at the conclusion it was roughly the same number of players, but that battles obviously lasted longer given the large increase in sectors captured, tail gun kills, etc. :) 

Again, receipts? Proof? That -is- a direct statistic WG doesn't give, the # of unique login IDs playing in a given month and one that we can only secondary speculate on.. barring you being able to explain the -large- increase in sectors captured vs the less impressive drop in battles.... It makes more sense to me to surmise that games were more competitive.

*shrug*

Stygian_Alchemist #38 Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:04 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 8468 battles
  • 1,561
  • [I_D] I_D
  • Member since:
    10-08-2018
So.. you're both going to just be sexually harassing now? Ok. :) I'm glad you let me know what sort of "men" you are unequivocally and gave me the screenshots for it. 

o7

Goodbye.

trikke #39 Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:25 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 3191 battles
  • 3,051
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostTankNoob1960, on 22 May 2019 - 11:58 PM, said:

How many YEARS since you've been  L******D?

 

View Postlosttwo, on 23 May 2019 - 02:50 AM, said:

or at least some new batteries

 

this is not us


Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

EZP_MRKARP #40 Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:46 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 6781 battles
  • 300
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

please dont bug the forum trolls lol

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users