i have a suggestion on some thing for the game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 11 May 2019 - 06:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 20370 battles

i have a suggestion for the game  development team that i would like to

see .. put in for the paint section  if you could make it start on 7 days of silver

and not the gold for the price of the paint that would be cool .. because twice now i was in a hurry to get my wing man

back to flying..   i   hit battle and did not see i had gold in the  coast of the paint

i was mad that i lost 500 gold this way but it was my own mess up just i think

it would save a lot of people from make the same mistake... i do like that you have the thing that

pop up ask if you want to spend  the sliver or gold but i also do not like have to  worried about have to click

on the sliver  every time i buy paint ....this has always been a extra task to make  sure i do not spend gold.. i am saving for some thing. else ... 

i like to have the paint start on save day sliver aand make me pick gold if i want it  i just think this would help the people running the game  and the people play it  any way have a great day  may some could suggest this to them

in one of the meetings or some thing or by email  may a staff member if they have the power to do so

or maybe this is a bad idea for others i am not sure dose any one else like or dislike this idea

Edited by sandtiger, 11 May 2019 - 06:21 PM.

losttwo #2 Posted 11 May 2019 - 06:41 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5144 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

5 years it has been like that.

It is how WG recovers some of that free gold they dish out.

Edited by losttwo, 11 May 2019 - 06:43 PM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #3 Posted 11 May 2019 - 11:47 PM

Captain

• 1124 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postlosttwo, on 11 May 2019 - 01:41 PM, said:

5 years it has been like that.

It is how WG recovers some of that free gold they dish out.

yes... but gold makes it

forever

:great:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users