Jump to content


Building a Meme - The Specialist Grind

Streaming BV P.215.02 Specialist Rockets Multi Role

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

GeorgePatton #1 Posted 02 May 2019 - 08:48 PM

    газета

  • -Community Ace-
  • 1608 battles
  • 5,425
  • [SCHLD] SCHLD
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

Hey Everyone!

 

Yesterday, SpiritFoxMY suggested that I try building out my BV P.215.02 with a rocket range specialization and see if I can get R4M kills at distance and I decided to take up the challenge as I start my World of Warplanes streaming career. This thread will be where I post my stream status and write anything I feel like writing related to the grind for specialist, performance characteristics of the BV P.215.02, funny things that happen, my progress learning to use the R4M at tier 10, or generally anything related to this journey!

 

Without further ado, here we go!

 

 

 

Cheers!
Glenn


                                                                                                                                 Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.


_A_3_ #2 Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:36 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 56 battles
  • 186
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    01-22-2016

Not the return of George Noob Rockets.

What is next, Losty changing his forum avatar:unsure:



Perco_lator #3 Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:25 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 11 battles
  • 871
  • Member since:
    08-15-2015

View PostGeorgePatton, on 02 May 2019 - 04:48 PM, said:

World of Warplanes streaming career.

 

 



Deltavee #4 Posted 03 May 2019 - 01:01 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2807 battles
  • 555
  • [RBL_] RBL_
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

View PostGeorgePatton, on 02 May 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

Hey Everyone!

 

Yesterday, SpiritFoxMY suggested that I try building out my BV P.215.02 with a rocket range specialization and see if I can get R4M kills at distance and I decided to take up the challenge as I start my World of Warplanes streaming career. This thread will be where I post my stream status and write anything I feel like writing related to the grind for specialist, performance characteristics of the BV P.215.02, funny things that happen, my progress learning to use the R4M at tier 10, or generally anything related to this journey!

 

Without further ado, here we go!

 

 

 

Cheers!
Glenn

 

Good luck, George!  This aircraft is one of those I aspire to as I slowly swim my way up the levels.  I'll be watching with interest.

Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Such is the pathway to the stars

Flying NA and EU


losttwo #5 Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:03 AM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • 13,986
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012
:medal:

Mercsn #6 Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:10 AM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2616 battles
  • 3,299
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    04-17-2013
So, you got a PC again AND it's good enough to play and stream?  Last I'd been around and seen ya, the PC was busted or somesuch.   Streaming WoWP?  That's a thing?  I know Quesnel gave up on it.  He'd get like 2 or 3 views (I was even giving him a full watch through, for metrics help).  G/L!

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

 

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

trikke #7 Posted 03 May 2019 - 12:39 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 3626 battles
  • 3,489
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
i do miss Q
Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

GreatBallsO_Fire_Jr #8 Posted 03 May 2019 - 02:17 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 983 battles
  • 50
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    06-10-2014
Go for it man. Sounds great.

GeorgePatton #9 Posted 03 May 2019 - 03:00 PM

    газета

  • -Community Ace-
  • 1608 battles
  • 5,425
  • [SCHLD] SCHLD
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostMercsn, on 03 May 2019 - 04:10 AM, said:

So, you got a PC again AND it's good enough to play and stream?  Last I'd been around and seen ya, the PC was busted or somesuch.   Streaming WoWP?  That's a thing?  I know Quesnel gave up on it.  He'd get like 2 or 3 views (I was even giving him a full watch through, for metrics help).  G/L!

 

Yep! I was running an Alienware M17xR4 back then - motherboard got fried.

 

New setup is pretty sweet:

 

32 GB Corsair Dominator RAM

ROG GTX1080Ti GPU

ROG Apex Maximus X motherboard

Intel i7-8700K CPU

Liquid cooling

 

 

I also got cable interwebz so now I have 100/10 DL/UL - not amazing, I know - but enough to stream and not be constantly disconnecting!

 

 

Cheers!
Glenn

 


Edited by GeorgePatton, 03 May 2019 - 03:01 PM.

                                                                                                                                 Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #10 Posted 04 May 2019 - 02:33 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 1217 battles
  • 4,771
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostGeorgePatton, on 03 May 2019 - 10:00 AM, said:

 

Yep! I was running an Alienware M17xR4 back then - motherboard got fried.

 

New setup is pretty sweet:

 

32 GB Corsair Dominator RAM

ROG GTX1080Ti GPU

ROG Apex Maximus X motherboard

Intel i7-8700K CPU

Liquid cooling

 

 

I also got cable interwebz so now I have 100/10 DL/UL - not amazing, I know - but enough to stream and not be constantly disconnecting!

 

 

Cheers!
Glenn

 

yes...

but the most important question

is it good for pron surfing

:popcorn:


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


Sassover #11 Posted 04 May 2019 - 03:55 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 172 battles
  • 1,459
  • Member since:
    11-28-2013

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 03 May 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

yes...

but the most important question

is it good for pron surfing

:popcorn:

 

Obviously not, if he's using it to stream WoWP.

 

 


CorvusCorvax #12 Posted 04 May 2019 - 04:15 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 4278 battles
  • 4,435
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostSassover, on 04 May 2019 - 03:55 AM, said:

 

Obviously not, if he's using it to stream WoWP.

 

Nice roast.

 



GeorgePatton #13 Posted 04 May 2019 - 03:24 PM

    газета

  • -Community Ace-
  • 1608 battles
  • 5,425
  • [SCHLD] SCHLD
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

 

Streaming! Join me on the official WoWP Discord!

 

 

Cheers!
Glenn


                                                                                                                                 Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.


GeorgePatton #14 Posted 04 May 2019 - 04:22 PM

    газета

  • -Community Ace-
  • 1608 battles
  • 5,425
  • [SCHLD] SCHLD
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

Discord is having some issues at this point - I’m not sure if that’s a Discord thing or on my end but the stream is still up and so is Warplanes so I think we’re good!

 

 

Cheers!
Glenn


                                                                                                                                 Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users