New soviets Bombers ¡¡¡ 2019

bombers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

pirat262 #1 Posted 25 April 2019 - 04:03 PM

Master Sergeant

• 9025 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

well as i expected the new line of soviets bomber is not far better than the german line except the tier 10 that i think that the russian is a bit better but the german tier 10 is more fast , but they are more agile and they have more firepower to defend it self , but in tier 9 i think the german bomber is far better than the tier 9 bomber and in tier 8 , the rb keeps as the king in both sides.

• Tupolev Tu-2 — a Soviet Tier VII bomber; good  for dive and high altitude bombing and good guns to defend it self. better than the tier 7 from  germany, but are equal abit bit better the german  one
  • Tupolev Tu-10 — a Soviet Tier VIII bomber; ( the  RB-17 Remains as the king in tier 8 bombers better than the tier 8 german one too lol :)
  • Tupolev Tu-12 — a Soviet Tier IX bomber; good  for run fast and high altitude bombing and good guns to defend it self. but not better than the tier 9 from germany
  • Sukhoi Su-10 — a Soviet, Tier X bomber. good  for run fast and high altitude bombing and good guns to defend it self , more bombs than the german tier 9 nos as  fast but a bit better, but are equal

thanks for your time greetings

pirat262

Edited by pirat262, 25 April 2019 - 04:22 PM.

GreatBallsO_Fire_Jr #2 Posted 25 April 2019 - 04:08 PM

Senior Airman

• 713 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
I agree. I noticed that the Tupolev Tu-10 is not as good as the RB-17 also. Other than that we will have to see if the German bombers are better or if the Russian bombers are. I'm betting on the German Bombers personally.

White_Widow18 #3 Posted 25 April 2019 - 04:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 6695 battles
  • [I_D] I_D
So far, in bot hands?

The Tu-12 at least is ripping it up compared to the 287. -FAR- harder for me to shoot down and their ability to maneuver and drop is impressive. Whether players can reproduce and improve on that.... we shall see!
Opinions are like certain body parts. Everyone has them and most of the time they stink.

GreatBallsO_Fire_Jr #4 Posted 25 April 2019 - 04:40 PM

Senior Airman

• 713 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 25 April 2019 - 04:26 PM, said:

So far, in bot hands?

The Tu-12 at least is ripping it up compared to the 287. -FAR- harder for me to shoot down and their ability to maneuver and drop is impressive. Whether players can reproduce and improve on that.... we shall see!

I agree. The Tu-12 Is harder to shoot down. I was surprised to see how well it could maneuver.

Cardinal604 #5 Posted 26 April 2019 - 09:03 PM

Master Sergeant

• 5745 battles

Honestly im not that impressed with the Russian bomber line at all. To me especially in the World War 2 era time period a Pe-2 is not a bomber to me any more than the Do-335 is a bomber or any of the Japanese heavies. The Pe-2 is more like a ground pounder or dive bomber at best and could be treated like a ground attacks in the game.

I was hoping for some planes like Handley Page HP.52 Hampden, B-24 Liberator, B-25 MItchell, Tupolev TB-3 or the Pe-8 alt least these bombers carried a "real" bomb load, when that failed and they said more coming in May I was hoping for a Tu-4 that was designed and copied from the B-29 all of which were used by the Soviet Union.

But thats just my opinion...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users