I keep getting dropped by the server....WHY?....

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

madkiwidave #1 Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:31 PM

Airman Basic

• 6634 battles
Every day now I get dropped by the server every 2-3 games. Today after my first game I'm dropped again. wthis going on WG, are you too lazy, or too tight fisted to provide decent servers for your game? Keep it up and you will lose what few players you have left.....

madkiwidave #2 Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:33 PM

Airman Basic

• 6634 battles
Every day now I get dropped by the server every 2-3 games. Today after my first game I'm dropped again. wthis going on WG, are you too lazy, or too tight fisted to provide decent servers for your game? Keep it up and you will lose what few players you have left.....

losttwo #3 Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:26 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 1671 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Yes, it is aggravating.

Sort of like when your spouse sends you to go get something in the other room and you start playing WOWP.

I forgot is not an answer.

Chuck_norris10 #4 Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:22 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1276 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

Game has become a memory hog.restart every few games if you dont know how to bring up your task manager and watch the memory it slowly sucks up.

Seems to only affect some people but i just fired it up,haven't played and im running at 6.7 gigs of memory being used.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #5 Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:37 PM

Captain

• 894 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postlosttwo, on 23 April 2019 - 05:26 PM, said:

Yes, it is aggravating.

Sort of like when your spouse sends you to go get something in the other room and you start playing WOWP.

I forgot is not an answer.

stand strong...

"I forgot" is a perfectly reasonable answer

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Captain_Underpants53 #6 Posted 24 April 2019 - 03:45 AM

First Lieutenant

• 18370 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

Yes.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

AlemaumBeer #7 Posted 24 April 2019 - 08:26 AM

Senior Airman

• 536 battles
iam sick to lose every match in this game, why theres a reward for first win if is impossible win?

blindfoId #8 Posted 24 April 2019 - 11:37 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View Postmadkiwidave, on 24 April 2019 - 12:31 AM, said:

Please contact the Customer Support. If you bother providing your logs you will help us very much in investigating this issue.

FlakValleyExpress #9 Posted 24 April 2019 - 12:25 PM

Captain

• 61 battles

I would suggest the following:

1. Some cases can be attributed to bad (corrupted) video drivers. I would try uninstall your video drivers with DDU software tool. It's free and you can get it here
  2. Download current video drivers
  3. Make sure all software drivers are up to date, such as Windows update. You can also use a free software tool called Driver Booster. It will update your software drivers. You can download it here
  4. Make sure  your system is configured for gaming. You can use a free software tool called Advanced System Care.This will clean up any Windows related problems that you may not know of. You can download it here
  5. Create a WGCheck file for WG support. You get it here. You can then forward your problem to WG tech support using the WGCheck file.

You need to get the basics cleared before forwarding the issue to WG support. I hope this helps you OP :great:

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users