game keeps crashing HELP!!!! Black flight squadron commander LBAEZ

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

LBAEZ #1 Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 301 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
games started crashing after flying 3 mins or more never use to happen and only on wowp now its happening on wot and wows also but its gotten worst now game crashes after 10 sec or so please need help had same setup never a problem updated all drivers running a quad core at 3.20 hz with 16 gb of ram and a geforce GTX 950 video card . i tryed lowing graphics still no change in the past sys worked great at high settings getting 60fps. need a answer to my problem help!!!   COMMANDER LBAEZ

Attached Thumbnails

losttwo #2 Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:39 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 4970 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

As much as I do not want to say it and would probably get a spanking from WOWP.

Now would be a good time to stop playing and uninstall all remnants of WOWP.

I have been through 2 computers playing WOWP and am on my 3rd.

There were never any problems playing other games and updating them but WOWP always got worse and worse.

With each update my computer would get worse and worse.

Paranoid ? yeah maybe I am. Coincidence, maybe, maybe not.

When this toy starts having problems I will uninstall the game before destroying another system.

LBAEZ #3 Posted 24 April 2019 - 09:06 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 301 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
HEY!!!! losttwo how you been old friend good to hear from you ! yep still trying to give this game a chance because of my passion for planes I how all is good at home and family we had some great times with you and computi the other pilot we use to fly when you can fly three at a time in a flight. boy did I learn a lot from you guys. wont forget that time. where skills really matter in this game. now all that has changed. well happy to hear from you but I will keep climbing in the cockpit and flying take care old friend

losttwo #4 Posted 24 April 2019 - 09:16 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 4970 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
:honoring:

blindfoId #5 Posted 24 April 2019 - 09:48 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostLBAEZ, on 24 April 2019 - 12:23 AM, said:

games started crashing after flying 3 mins or more never use to happen and only on wowp now its happening on wot and wows also but its gotten worst now game crashes after 10 sec or so please need help had same setup never a problem updated all drivers running a quad core at 3.20 hz with 16 gb of ram and a geforce GTX 950 video card . i tryed lowing graphics still no change in the past sys worked great at high settings getting 60fps. need a answer to my problem help!!!   COMMANDER LBAEZ

Please contact the Customer Support. The team may require additional information and will be happy to help you out. There were many cases when advice from the Customer Care helped to set up PCs for better performance.

FlakValleyExpress #6 Posted 24 April 2019 - 12:23 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 24 April 2019 - 04:48 AM, said:

Please contact the Customer Support. The team may require additional information and will be happy to help you out. There were many cases when advice from the Customer Care helped to set up PCs for better performance.

I would suggest the following:

1. Some cases can be attributed to bad (corrupted) video drivers. I would try uninstall your video drivers with DDU software tool. It's free and you can get it here
  2. Since you have Nvida drivers, download new video drivers here
  3. Make sure all software drivers are up to date, such as Windows update. You can also use a free software tool called Driver Booster. It will update your software drivers. You can download it here
  4. Make sure  your system is configured for gaming. You can use a free software tool called Advanced System Care.This will clean up any Windows related problems that you may not know of. You can download it here
  5. Create a WGCheck file for WG support. You get it here. You can then forward your problem to WG tech support using the WGCheck file.

You need to get the basics cleared before forwarding the issue to WG support. I hope this helps you OP :great:

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

jack_wdw #7 Posted 05 May 2019 - 03:26 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 2008 battles
Tried to play today after an absence of a couple of weeks.
Well tried is the best description.

First you have to wait an hour or so to get 400mb patch installed.
Right after loading the hangar first a crash to desktop, then go back in the game but then it crashes pc into a reboot.
After a reboot, it loaded the hangar and i could get into the battle, suddenly all sound muted.
Then i was in for a second surprise, controls had been reset and they seem to have completely removed gamepad as controller.
Tried  to set up as default joystick, but no response to the stick.
Yet another reboot, game loaded succesfully, sound was ok, could control the airplane but really sluggish.
2 minutes into the game, everything crashed again resulting in a new reboot.

Congratulations, I mean what the hell have they done with this update?
I've always thought it could not get any worse, but man, this goes beyond my imagination.
Does anyone even test these updates in advance?

Captain_Underpants53 #8 Posted 05 May 2019 - 09:58 PM

Captain

• 22360 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
I have been surprised by the increased stability in the game over the last three or four days.  Before that I was having all sorts of problems.  Sometimes a hard reboot of your computer helps.  Sometimes (about once a week, for me) I delete and reload the game.  Good luck!
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

jack_wdw #9 Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:23 AM

• 2008 battles
If someone can confirm gamepad option will be available again after reinstall, i'm willing to go through that hassle.
Otherwise it ends here for me.

gerr22 #10 Posted 06 May 2019 - 02:46 PM

• 4717 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

no problems here been playing +- 3 hours

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users