i ran it to some thing i never see before to night

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

sandtiger #1 Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:11 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 18529 battles

so i was play in a tier ten match it was a one v one match and every where i went in the match i had four bot planes on me

then when they    killled  me off half way  through the match.  i had four of them fly right next to the spawn as soon as i was back all four jump on me again.. i have  seen player do this but this is the 1 st time i seen bots doing spawn camping  ..may be it was a odd thing but it was strange to see not sure what could make that happen  but just  one more odd thing i seen bots doing

Edited by sandtiger, 23 April 2019 - 07:14 AM.

Chuck_norris10 #2 Posted 23 April 2019 - 08:31 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1276 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Postsandtiger, on 23 April 2019 - 12:11 AM, said:

so i was play in a tier ten match it was a one v one match and every where i went in the match i had four bot planes on me

then when they    killled  me off half way  through the match.  i had four of them fly right next to the spawn as soon as i was back all four jump on me again.. i have  seen player do this but this is the 1 st time i seen bots doing spawn camping  ..may be it was a odd thing but it was strange to see not sure what could make that happen  but just  one more odd thing i seen bots doing

Tier v right now.if I dont finish off a bot they circle and come try ram me untill dead. I think they are even teaming up but thank the good lord a light fighter can avoid the rams and the tailgunner on my me 410 is rocking and rolling. I should play more at this time, 8 wins,2 losses.

When not many humans are around the bots need to feed.

Edited by Chuck_norris10, 23 April 2019 - 08:32 AM.

sandtiger #3 Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 18529 battles

the do seem to be acting a little different  i wounder what has changed   the bot Gottfried is pretty strong and he love ramming lol   

he realy good at  ram most the time if he ram you he win you lose ... i shoot him down 3 times as he fallowed me all over the map

was a strange game today lol

Edited by sandtiger, 23 April 2019 - 10:36 PM.

Chuck_norris10 #4 Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:44 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1276 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Postsandtiger, on 23 April 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

the do seem to be acting a little different  i wounder what has changed   the bot Gottfried is pretty strong and he love ramming lol   

he realy good at  ram most the time if he ram you he win you lose ... i shoot him down 3 times as he fallowed me all over the map

was a strange game today lol

If a guy doesnt pay attention he could get rammed every match and it's usually bots.

Dont try a head on with an ilt2 even if it's on low hp....you wont win and as soon as i get them to low hp they turn and come at me or so it seems lately.

I watch for it now and get ready to go into a dive as soon as I see what hes planning.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users