Load Previous Crew

Like WoT Would be nice

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

hoom #1 Posted 22 April 2019 - 09:18 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7058 battles

Today I've been doing quite a bit of swapping my Il-40 crew in & out between Il-40 & Il-2 mod.

Its really pretty frustrating having to do it manually.

Would be really nice to get a WoT style 'Load previous Crew'

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

losttwo #2 Posted 22 April 2019 - 03:54 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 3179 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
:medal:

Stygian_Alchemist #3 Posted 22 April 2019 - 06:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 8377 battles
  • [I_D] I_D
I like the idea, but.. as an example.. I have 8 planes I use the same U.S. pilot for that's still a click every time I switch planes.

What would be nice for my mind would be to separate the pilots/gunners into their own thing that I edit a list of aircraft they are usable on. I.E. I can set it that if I fly say.... my XF-90, XP-31, XP-36F, or XP-55 and I don't even have to -click- something to have the right pilot at the stick because the pilot is associated already with that plane via the list of "planes pilot is trained for." I just select the plane and hit battle and because that plane is on that pilot's list.. said pilot hops in the cockpit on his own.

This would also allow them to perhaps later add a feature to be able to permanently train a pilot for more than one tech. tree plane for an exorbitant gold cost. Let's say... 1600 gold or so. Something I feel quite a few players would also be willing to pay for beyond just me.

Edited to ad:
(Obviously you could only set one pilot per plane to that list or else it would cause possible conflicts.. but let's say you wanted to do it where you could set multiple pilots per plane.. just put a panel that pops up asking which pilot/gunner crew when you hit battle if there is more than one set for it or if there are none set for it. Otherwise just default to whatever the -one- is that was already set)

Edited by White_Widow18, 22 April 2019 - 06:19 PM.

hoom #4 Posted 22 April 2019 - 11:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7058 battles
Hmm, I think thats taking it a bit too far.
C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

poppavein #5 Posted 01 May 2019 - 02:07 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3194 battles

There was a mod in WOT that would automatically return a crew, part of xvm I think. No clicking required after the first time, and you could use the same crew in multiple tanks. 

I would rather the game leave the plane empty than haphazardly grab another pilot; entered too many battles with a pilot with almost no skills. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users