NA ASIA Transfers

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Centurion_LXIV #21 Posted 04 May 2019 - 09:50 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 143 battles
  • [OSPRY] OSPRY
My suggestion would be to just fill out the paperwork and make them have to deal with the volume of tickets. I suspect that the same will be happening on all the other servers.

Waiting patiently for the flight path to ASIA to be announced so all my accounts can be linked 

BigWaveSurfer #22 Posted 04 May 2019 - 10:15 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 30 battles

View Postruff1511, on 26 April 2019 - 12:59 PM, said:

thats the answer i got from my ticket :( especially when the server is in ASIA cluster ... why ? any reason any info on if i will have a chance to transfer considering i live in Australia ....

and to answer the ticket no i am no longer enjoying the game  ... i have always been long time wargaming supporter

Guess that saves me the time of trying to stuff around reading though the Japanese writing. Bit slack mind you. :facepalm:
Alpha/Super Tester World of Warships/Closed Beta Tester World of Warplanes/Beta Tester World of Tanks

BigWaveSurfer #23 Posted 04 May 2019 - 10:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 30 battles
Oh well, sent in a ticket anyway, see what they say :sceptic:
Alpha/Super Tester World of Warships/Closed Beta Tester World of Warplanes/Beta Tester World of Tanks

BigWaveSurfer #24 Posted 04 May 2019 - 10:29 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 30 battles
One funny thing is my account linked straight up, didn't have to create an account on the ASIA server. It knows who I am. :ohmy:

Centurion_LXIV #25 Posted 05 May 2019 - 01:30 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 143 battles
  • [OSPRY] OSPRY

View PostBigWaveSurfer, on 05 May 2019 - 10:29 AM, said:

One funny thing is my account linked straight up, didn't have to create an account on the ASIA server. It knows who I am. :ohmy:

Yes my planes account on ASIA shares prem time, XP and gold with my tanks account. No reason why they cant do the transfer

Waiting patiently for the flight path to ASIA to be announced so all my accounts can be linked 

Also tagged with NA, ASIA, Transfers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users