starting 1st mission [edited]everytime

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

chronoss2019 #1 Posted 17 April 2019 - 01:40 PM

Senior Airman

• 1479 battles

dont know why but every damn time i start your game the following bugs are present

A) you open launcher which i gather auto logs you in , BAD security...

B) when you get logged in your first mission is a toss up i had 19K cash and made wrong choice and wanted to change ,

C) this is where game is borked and i never saw leave queue , and it hung at loading and im now broke , thanks

D) i actually recorded this from client/launcher where it brings up a loading screen that had blank password and got me into game

E) this where you cant hit any buttons until you alt-tab or windows key out and back into game is a joke.

8 year old game in this state ...you should all be ashamed.

edited april 21 2019

i made a video ill up and it will show you a few things , but one that didnt get into video cause hte games exe faulted and it not my net i play tons of otehr games no issue, this is only one that does this. 

A) started game it went black screen for a full minute then loaded in and then disconnected after i choose ship and mission 

B) disconnected me

C) then i get back in and this is where video starts 

D) you cant even after you die , click on anything and another user even states he had it happen twice day before...i have been having the issue now for a while....

and why the fraking hell do i have to windows key out or alt out of a game and back in

im going to tell my friends not to bother with this game its terribly coded if you need to do this to play a game

and 99.9% of games out there now even ones older then this have a verify files feature ....

Edited by chronoss2019, 21 April 2019 - 07:11 PM.

Major_Bollocks #2 Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:25 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1051 battles

A) only good security is mark1brain and common sense.

B)we all make mistakes can't really blame the game on that one.

C)are you sure you're not experiencing a internet issue?

D) crazy stuff like that usually need a clean install in my experience.

E) haven't tried  window-key out of game yet.

(I will and see if I experience similar issues)

It's a fun lil arcade warplane shooter it doesn't pretend to be anything else. There is beauty in the simplicity although a small learning curve it really isn't that bad.

Edited by VF_211, 17 April 2019 - 05:27 PM.

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 17 April 2019 - 08:57 PM

Captain

• 24054 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
They are pretty much shameless.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

losttwo #4 Posted 17 April 2019 - 11:21 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postchronoss2019, on 17 April 2019 - 08:40 AM, said:

dont know why but every damn time i start your game the following bugs are present

A) you open launcher which i gather auto logs you in , BAD security...

B) when you get logged in your first mission is a toss up i had 19K cash and made wrong choice and wanted to change ,

C) this is where game is borked and i never saw leave queue , and it hung at loading and im now broke , thanks

D) i actually recorded this from client/launcher where it brings up a loading screen that had blank password and got me into game

E) this where you cant hit any buttons until you alt-tab or windows key out and back into game is a joke.

8 year old game in this state ...you should all be ashamed.

I have no issues for

A ) I run the launcher.

Then I run the repair feature before every session.

B ) I do not make mistakes when I click the battle button.

If I have to back out of a match and the Q wont let me

I just bail on the match anyway.

C ) sounds like an internet issue. I occasionally experience the same thing due to internet.

D ) My Antivirus software auto logs me into game.

E ) Check the in game settings it might be disabled.

Yes WG added a feature so you could not accidentally drop the screen while in battle

by pressing the wrong button.

FK I feel old. This game is 8 years old ? where did time FLY.

losttwo #5 Posted 17 April 2019 - 11:22 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
PS...send a ticket to support.

chronoss2019 #6 Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:13 PM

Senior Airman

• 1479 battles

losttwo its not jsut me its happenign too , i get real frustrated in this video too, so there is atiny bit a language so i may not up to youtube....but if your coders want it ill up to unlisted state and yuo can see exactly what i mean 

you need to fix your mouse over event code or more and more users are gonna just go away..install try to play cant it dont work , and then they just uninstall

blindfoId #7 Posted 22 April 2019 - 10:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

Auto-login is your personal choice, you may not hit "Remember me" button if you'd like to enter your password every time you log in.

As for the other listed problems, I'm not sure that I get them correctly from your explanations. I would love to see a screenshot or a video you recorded. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users