Display Bug. Please restore my tokens for reporting.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RhinnBlackrock #1 Posted 11 April 2019 - 05:50 AM

Senior Airman

• 1936 battles
  • [SFTV] SFTV
So, I was fortunate enough to get some crates during the holiday season. Part of the plan for the gold received was to expand hanger space on a bi-weekly basis. Sometimes there area deals, most times there aren't but long story short. I purchased a hanger slot every other week with the gold I received from the crates.

In coming back, I'm still in the habit of checking the "purchase slot" in the hanger. I don't use the launcher, I don't always check game updates, etc. 

When I hit "Purchase Slot" with my planes filtered to tierX, the token and gold cost was zero. So, hmmmmm. Too good to be true so screenshot. In my WG experience, if that's a display bug I guess I would rather lose tokens than the little gold I have remaining. Low and behold, it was too good to be true. After hitting the purchase slot for 0 tokens, I had 18 tokens removed and a hanger slot added.

C'mon guys. You're interface dev misses things like open/close quotes on a regular basis and now I'm either out of 18 tokens(that I dont care to make up) or someone on the staff has to go through a process they really, probably shouldn't over something silly.

Anyway, screenshots provided. Happy flying y'all. *cheers*

Attached Thumbnails

RhinnBlackrock #2 Posted 11 April 2019 - 05:53 AM

Senior Airman

• 1936 battles
  • [SFTV] SFTV
---

Edited by RhinnBlackrock, 11 April 2019 - 05:57 AM.

RhinnBlackrock #3 Posted 11 April 2019 - 05:57 AM

Senior Airman

• 1936 battles
  • [SFTV] SFTV
43-18=25

Attached Thumbnails

FlakValleyExpress #4 Posted 11 April 2019 - 10:56 AM

Captain

• 61 battles
This problem is in all WoWP regions and has been reported. Open a ticket with WG support to add value for the problem.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

blindfoId #5 Posted 12 April 2019 - 12:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostRhinnBlackrock, on 11 April 2019 - 08:50 AM, said:

So, I was fortunate enough to get some crates during the holiday season. Part of the plan for the gold received was to expand hanger space on a bi-weekly basis. Sometimes there area deals, most times there aren't but long story short. I purchased a hanger slot every other week with the gold I received from the crates.

In coming back, I'm still in the habit of checking the "purchase slot" in the hanger. I don't use the launcher, I don't always check game updates, etc. 

When I hit "Purchase Slot" with my planes filtered to tierX, the token and gold cost was zero. So, hmmmmm. Too good to be true so screenshot. In my WG experience, if that's a display bug I guess I would rather lose tokens than the little gold I have remaining. Low and behold, it was too good to be true. After hitting the purchase slot for 0 tokens, I had 18 tokens removed and a hanger slot added.

C'mon guys. You're interface dev misses things like open/close quotes on a regular basis and now I'm either out of 18 tokens(that I dont care to make up) or someone on the staff has to go through a process they really, probably shouldn't over something silly.

Anyway, screenshots provided. Happy flying y'all. *cheers*

I've reported this issue but that's all I can do for you here on forum. For any compensation question it is always worth contacting Customer Support. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users