Ignorance Sadistic Unfair

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

PhoinexFire #21 Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:04 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 01 April 2019 - 02:00 PM, said:

I'll stop you right there. OP I am letting you know the original WoWP creators are no longer with WG. What we have here are WoWP caretakers pushing an agenda of bad. If this was nursing a home, a lawyer would have been involved by now. The original WoWP creators are working on mobile phone apps BTW. OP your points have been noticed by other WoWP pilots from the other regions.

​They left after 1.5

Prenzlau #22 Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 10829 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 01 April 2019 - 01:00 PM, said:

I'll stop you right there. OP I am letting you know the original WoWP creators are no longer with WG. What we have here are WoWP caretakers pushing an agenda of bad. If this was nursing a home, a lawyer would have been involved by now. The original WoWP creators are working on mobile phone apps BTW. OP your points have been noticed by other WoWP pilots from the other regions.

YES! That was the equation! The Old Ones!

The Old Ones made this game! Now I have been reprogrammed.

Edited by Prenzlau, 01 April 2019 - 07:12 PM.

Noreaga #23 Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:15 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Can't be bothered to put anything down in a coherent fashion. I've done it so many times, and its all hidden in the archives, wish i could find my old cool aid posts ( i really loved this game). Welcome to the family Prez. 

Sit back and watch as generation after generation of players come fall in love, call us nasty names, then finally join us on the dark side ! Game has changed, players have changed, but complaints remain surprisingly similar. 

Nimis obnoxii curare

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #24 Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:57 PM

Captain

• 1094 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostNoreaga, on 01 April 2019 - 02:15 PM, said:

Can't be bothered to put anything down in a coherent fashion. I've done it so many times, and its all hidden in the archives, wish i could find my old cool aid posts ( i really loved this game). Welcome to the family Prez. 

Sit back and watch as generation after generation of players come fall in love, call us nasty names, then finally join us on the dark side ! Game has changed, players have changed, but complaints remain surprisingly similar. 

my wise orator speaks of the old ways...

the ways of truth

the aid that disguises itself as cool is purely deception

yes it feels good when one projects the cool, sweet liquid out of their speak hole

but later... the burn of acid sets in

and then one realized they were deceived

then the cycle will continue

and we will facepalm

:facepalm:

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 01 April 2019 - 08:01 PM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Stygian_Alchemist #25 Posted 01 April 2019 - 08:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 10178 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostPrenzlau, on 01 April 2019 - 01:12 PM, said:

YES! That was the equation! The Old Ones!

The Old Ones made this game! Now I have been reprogrammed.

Prenz.. I've tried this route before.. the old ones don't listen. Think it has to do with crystallization of the brain as they've gotten ancient. Could be wrong, but the older you become the harder it is from a biological/brain perspective to change your thinking patterns or see outside of them or to attain and retain new knowledge. 

Maybe that's why people don't change tactics and expectations here? LOL That would be the simplest answer actually.

Edited by White_Widow18, 01 April 2019 - 08:25 PM.

losttwo #26 Posted 01 April 2019 - 08:38 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 4512 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Its all a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

Psychologist have been teaching people for years to blame others or outside forces for they shortcomings.

An excuse to be bad at something.

Take responsibility and learn to do better by doing it differently.

Prenzlau #27 Posted 01 April 2019 - 08:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 10829 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 01 April 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

Prenz.. I've tried this route before.. the old ones don't listen. Think it has to do with crystallization of the brain as they've gotten ancient. Could be wrong, but the older you become the harder it is from a biological/brain perspective to change your thinking patterns or see outside of them or to attain and retain new knowledge. 

Maybe that's why people don't change tactics and expectations here? LOL That would be the simplest answer actually.

Here is the analogy that I would use.

We all have our homes, and of course what we have in our homes is our business and we would not like other people telling us how and what to have in our homes. That said, I can only speak for myself, but when I have guests I do things so that my guests will be comfortable and enjoy my hospitality.

So the game is their home, and they want it a certain way. Ok, I can understand that.

But here comes the "BUT". 

But they should realize that we the player community are the guests, and we should not be ignored, and our needs and desires should not be ignored. So what it comes down to, is not so much what is obligated and and what is not, but rather what is "right" and what is not.

They might not see or fully understand the "what is right" part, but I am assuming they have homes, they have family and friends, and they have guests and they don't have bad hospitality for their guests? 

As players we want good hospitality and that I not asking for the impossible. 

We've been through this before, yes we have and others for a lot longer than I have. Who on the inside who reads these forums is going to stand up and try to make some change??? 

Possibly wishful thinking on my part, but every change starts with but a mere idea, and sometimes just repeating things creates it's own reality, after all why do you think mantra ever was used (and still is). 

Cheers!

Prenzlau

Prenzlau #28 Posted 01 April 2019 - 08:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 10829 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postlosttwo, on 01 April 2019 - 02:38 PM, said:

Its all a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

Psychologist have been teaching people for years to blame others or outside forces for they shortcomings.

An excuse to be bad at something.

Take responsibility and learn to do better by doing it differently.

What part is the "mumbo jumbo"?

Were you spanked regularly as a child?

Cheers!

Prenzlau

Noreaga #29 Posted 01 April 2019 - 08:56 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

hold on lost did i misunderstand the thrust here? 

My complaints about the game have never and will never be about fair. I think that was the only part of the game that wasn't broke when they "fixed" it. Business wise ive never understood alienating your whales, or anybody for that matter. keeping everyone happy is impossible, i just wonder if development choices were made with the proper market research rather than what Grenoli wanted.

Nimis obnoxii curare

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #30 Posted 01 April 2019 - 09:04 PM

Captain

• 1094 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPrenzlau, on 01 April 2019 - 03:55 PM, said:

Cheers!

Prenzlau

he's still being spanked sir prentzie... and he likes it...

who mr prentzalou are you to throw shade on a man and his decisions for gratitude

we love whales and whale pilots

;

I liked peanut butter and potatoe  chip  slamwhiches  as a young  ladd

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 01 April 2019 - 09:05 PM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

CorvusCorvax #31 Posted 01 April 2019 - 09:47 PM

Captain

• 4016 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 01 April 2019 - 09:04 PM, said:

You are one, twisted em-effer, ACE-hole.

qu33kKC #32 Posted 01 April 2019 - 11:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7212 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

as a partial response to White_Widow's excellent post, I don't aspire to be the HERO, but I'm not going to "settle" for not doing the best I can.  "Almost Great, but sometimes I suck" as a noted Youtuber puts it.

I have met VERY few toxic individuals in-game, the forums are FAR more negative than almost anyone that I've interacted with in-game.  Almost everyone that I've chatted with in-game have been positive, supportive, and generally good people, even if they are having a rough patch in the pixel skies. just my two coins of small value.

losttwo #33 Posted 01 April 2019 - 11:47 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 4512 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostNoreaga, on 01 April 2019 - 03:56 PM, said:

hold on lost did i misunderstand the thrust here? 

My complaints about the game have never and will never be about fair. I think that was the only part of the game that wasn't broke when they "fixed" it. Business wise ive never understood alienating your whales, or anybody for that matter. keeping everyone happy is impossible, i just wonder if development choices were made with the proper market research rather than what Grenoli wanted.

Yes, you misunderstood. BY THE WAY....That's some bad hat Harry.....awesome :medal:

Our complaints about the game programming and play direction always were valid.

Collectively and individually.

Only in so much as we were clueless as to the direction WG wanted to take their game.

Which also changed with the market rather than trying to stand alone outside the market.

You must admit that WG also coddled to several players that were unwilling to improve.

Never once would they look at themselves to see their possible shortcomings and thus try to work within

the system. Not naming any names of the past nor passing hints about headhunting, flights of 3 being OP

not being able to soar like an Eagle.

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 01 April 2019 - 04:04 PM, said:

he's still being spanked sir prentzie... and he likes it...

who mr prentzalou are you to throw shade on a man and his decisions for gratitude

we love whales and whale pilots

;

:honoring::medal:

Lets not forget the Wish sandwich and the Rubber biscuits.

Edited by losttwo, 01 April 2019 - 11:49 PM.

losttwo #34 Posted 01 April 2019 - 11:52 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 4512 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostPrenzlau, on 01 April 2019 - 03:55 PM, said:

Cheers!

Prenzlau

The length was the mumbo jumbo.

Had to shorten it into a short form for later reference when I look back at the post.

Noreaga #35 Posted 02 April 2019 - 01:33 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Postlosttwo, on 01 April 2019 - 06:47 PM, said:

Yes, you misunderstood. BY THE WAY....That's some bad hat Harry.....awesome :medal:

Our complaints about the game programming and play direction always were valid.

Collectively and individually.

Only in so much as we were clueless as to the direction WG wanted to take their game.

Which also changed with the market rather than trying to stand alone outside the market.

You must admit that WG also coddled to several players that were unwilling to improve.

Never once would they look at themselves to see their possible shortcomings and thus try to work within

the system. Not naming any names of the past nor passing hints about headhunting, flights of 3 being OP

not being able to soar like an Eagle.

:honoring::medal:

Lets not forget the Wish sandwich and the Rubber biscuits.

well cheers stuck my oversize shoes into my over sized mouth again.

i found a hat generator for some random reason (i blame discord), had a few hours of fun before i got bored. Ill change it eventually 

back to my bridge. 

PS bahaha soaring like an eagle 

Nimis obnoxii curare

trikke #36 Posted 02 April 2019 - 02:00 AM

Captain

• 3409 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

overall, a really great thread!      i love thinking about both sides of a heated disagreement 

but it's so easy for us to go all personal on someone, but that may end hurting up your credibility about your otherwise-reasonable comments 

it's not my place, i understand         you guys can do what you want       

i just loved this thread until...

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Bobby_Tables #37 Posted 02 April 2019 - 02:54 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 6996 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View Posttrikke, on 01 April 2019 - 08:00 PM, said:

overall, a really great thread!      i love thinking about both sides of a heated disagreement 

but it's so easy for us to go all personal on someone, but that may end hurting up your credibility about your otherwise-reasonable comments 

it's not my place, i understand         you guys can do what you want       

i just loved this thread until...

Oh pipe down, you, you overblown empty Doritos bag. 

Whichever way the wind is blowing, you're going.  

Stygian_Alchemist #38 Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:04 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 10178 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
*gets the popcorn out*

It took me most of the day to realize that this -may- be the most ingenious troll thread ever and I have to give a curtsey to Prenzlau for it whether it was intentional or not. I -actually- fell for it until my brain reminded me that every single reaction to this thread was almost entirely predictable.... So, if this was NOT a troll... then Prenzlau... you have far more faith in the human condition than I do and if it -was- a troll (not that I expect you'd admit to it) then BRAVO my good man, because this is epic.

chkur6_ #39 Posted 02 April 2019 - 05:11 AM

Airman Basic

• 67 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 01 April 2019 - 07:57 PM, said:

my wise orator speaks of the old ways...

the ways of truth

the aid that disguises itself as cool is purely deception

yes it feels good when one projects the cool, sweet liquid out of their speak hole

but later... the burn of acid sets in

and then one realized they were deceived

then the cycle will continue

and we will facepalm

:facepalm:

:bajan:

Bobby_Tables #40 Posted 02 April 2019 - 06:03 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 6996 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 01 April 2019 - 09:04 PM, said:

:popcorn:

It took me most of the day to realize that this -may- be the most ingenious troll thread ever and I have to give a curtsey to Prenzlau for it whether it was intentional or not. I -actually- fell for it until my brain reminded me that every single reaction to this thread was almost entirely predictable.... So, if this was NOT a troll... then Prenzlau... you have far more faith in the human condition than I do and if it -was- a troll (not that I expect you'd admit to it) then BRAVO my good man, because this is epic.

FTFY

Doing *gets popcorn out...* 

Is so... like, 2014

When emojis work, use them

#burn

Edited by Bobby_Tables, 02 April 2019 - 06:14 AM.

Also tagged with Ignorance, Sadistic, Unfair

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users