• [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPrenzlau, on 27 March 2019 - 02:11 PM, said:

Is that some sort of confession?

Prenzlau

You're not really a Doctor anymore since the results of the investigation

So stop pretending so as to get someone to play Doctor with you 

From what I read... 

:facepalm:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

sandtiger #22 Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 21430 battles

View Postlosttwo, on 27 March 2019 - 11:23 AM, said:

My wireless mouse keeps flying off my desk and puts holes in the wall, I do not know what to do.

get a better mouse so you stop get mad at it lol  then you well stop throwing  it at the wall hhehehe just joke lol

Bobby_Tables #23 Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 8599 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

View Postlosttwo, on 27 March 2019 - 01:23 PM, said:

My wireless mouse keeps flying off my desk and puts holes in the wall, I do not know what to do.

Getting new glasses will probably help you realize that's a drone and not a mouse.  

losttwo #24 Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:52 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostBobby_Tables, on 27 March 2019 - 05:42 PM, said:

Getting new glasses will probably help you realize that's a drone and not a mouse.  

eye appointment next week

trikke #25 Posted 28 March 2019 - 01:06 AM

Captain

• 3809 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

sometimes i look at my coworkers and think dark thoughts 

usually in the afternoons 

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Prenzlau #26 Posted 28 March 2019 - 02:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 11935 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postqu33kKC, on 27 March 2019 - 04:11 PM, said:

Doctor, my joystick has developed an unsightly array of raised red bumps.  Is there anything I can do to address this issue?

(@ White_Widow, the answer is three.  https://www.youtube....h?v=17CKHuYx51U )

I strongly suggest you stop using your joystick for a few days. The rash is most likely caused by too much hand-joystick friction. 

Cheers!

Prenzlau

Chuck_norris10 #27 Posted 28 March 2019 - 02:46 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2480 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

My problem is I have no problems.

Have I reached utopia?

My mogur once told me during a smudge;[edited]anyone in your life that causes you grief or negative feelings be it family or friends.

Do not participate in others drama.

Dont take shite from anyone at any time.

Recognize the wisdom from the elders and at 57 your not an elder yet.

Dont let an employer use you to fill a seat and his pockets if it breaks every rule your parents taught you about integrity.

And an Inuit elder once took me aside when I landed in the arctic and was freaking because they said the job was in alberta said "see that drunk across the street? pity him for he has no memories"

So I drug up on my old boss a few months ago on a pretty sweet gig and am going to go back pipelining for 7 years at 4 times the coin. Got tired of working with crackheads and drunks. I'll be debt free in 1 year compared to 6 years.

Good choice?

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #28 Posted 28 March 2019 - 03:08 AM

Captain

• 1394 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostChuck_norris10, on 27 March 2019 - 09:46 PM, said:

Have I reached utopia?

My mogur once told me during a smudge;[edited]anyone in your life that causes you grief or negative feelings be it family or friends.

Dont let an employer use you to fill a seat and his pockets if it breaks every rule your parents taught you about integrity.

And an Inuit elder once took me aside when I landed in the arctic and was freaking because they said the job was in alberta said "see that drunk across the street? pity him for he has no memories"

So I drug up on my old boss a few months ago on a pretty sweet gig and am going to go back pipelining for 7 years at 4 times the coin. Got tired of working with crackheads and drunks. I'll be debt free in 1 year compared to 6 years.

Good choice?

7 years for you...

I dunno,

the krakhead will be done in 6 months

jus' say'n

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Perco_lator #29 Posted 28 March 2019 - 04:56 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 27 March 2019 - 10:46 PM, said:

Have I reached utopia?

Good choice?

View PostChuck_norris10, on 25 May 2018 - 07:40 PM, said:

Went and did a lot of oilpatch work,lots of pipeline at 5 grand a week clear and now im doing powerline construction in Banff national park.

So 20 grand a week clear. Nice!

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #30 Posted 28 March 2019 - 12:57 PM

Captain

• 1394 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPerco_lator, on 27 March 2019 - 11:56 PM, said:

it's canadianian so that's like $36.50/ week

still, not bad for eating candy bars, hungry man dinners and making snowballs

hehe

Chuck_norris10 #31 Posted 28 March 2019 - 01:56 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2480 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostPerco_lator, on 27 March 2019 - 09:56 PM, said:

70-80 hours a week,sometimes no days off for over a month and you rarely see home. So when spring break comes or oil prices cause slow times thats your days off.But you can afford to work only half a year at that kind of wage if your not constantly buying toys because I seen a lot of younger guys start out and after a few cheques they live the life of riley and drugs take a lot of them out or alcohol. Sometimes the day after payday we would see half a crew show up.Payday was every friday so the boss changed it to Tuesday but it never helped! lol!

CorvusCorvax #32 Posted 28 March 2019 - 04:08 PM

Captain

• 4448 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostChuck_norris10, on 28 March 2019 - 01:56 PM, said:

70-80 hours a week,sometimes no days off for over a month and you rarely see home. So when spring break comes or oil prices cause slow times thats your days off.But you can afford to work only half a year at that kind of wage if your not constantly buying toys because I seen a lot of younger guys start out and after a few cheques they live the life of riley and drugs take a lot of them out or alcohol. Sometimes the day after payday we would see half a crew show up.Payday was every friday so the boss changed it to Tuesday but it never helped! lol!

As a much younger man, I worked at an old-growth lumber mill.  There was a board-feet bonus system, and our shift usually got just as much in bonus as we did in hourly pay.  We went through three resaw sawyers in a four-month period because they showed up to work loaded and amputated some body part (of their own.)

All these guys bought new pick-ups, then spent more on turning them into brodozers, and whatever was left over they spent on booze, drugs, and strippers.  I drove a junk VW and saved every single penny I could.  Also, never getting a stripper pregnant really did wonders for my personal bottom line.  :)

That money really came in handy when I went to make a house down payment.  And part of it provided a cushion when it was decided that cutting down every old growth forest wasn't really the best idea, and the lumber company decided it didn't need to run small wood through an old-growth mill and just shut it completely down.

Never in my whole life, before or since, did I have as much disposable income as a percentage.  It was pretty tempting to go out and buy stuff, I have to admit.

Chuck_norris10 #33 Posted 28 March 2019 - 04:18 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2480 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View PostCorvusCorvax, on 28 March 2019 - 09:08 AM, said:

As a much younger man, I worked at an old-growth lumber mill.  There was a board-feet bonus system, and our shift usually got just as much in bonus as we did in hourly pay.  We went through three resaw sawyers in a four-month period because they showed up to work loaded and amputated some body part (of their own.)

All these guys bought new pick-ups, then spent more on turning them into brodozers, and whatever was left over they spent on booze, drugs, and strippers.  I drove a junk VW and saved every single penny I could.  Also, never getting a stripper pregnant really did wonders for my personal bottom line.  :)

That money really came in handy when I went to make a house down payment.  And part of it provided a cushion when it was decided that cutting down every old growth forest wasn't really the best idea, and the lumber company decided it didn't need to run small wood through an old-growth mill and just shut it completely down.

Never in my whole life, before or since, did I have as much disposable income as a percentage.  It was pretty tempting to go out and buy stuff, I have to admit.

I married the daughter of an old german sawmill owner. first job was in the bush in 78 limbing at 35 cents a tree. Then running skidder at $35.00 a logging truck load. Loved it and have worked outside ever since!

Sopwith_ #34 Posted 30 March 2019 - 05:27 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 193 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

Deltavee #35 Posted 30 March 2019 - 04:25 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 2902 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostSopwith_, on 30 March 2019 - 12:27 AM, said:

Dan Ackroyd, one of my favourite Canadian actors, born on Canada Day in my home town.

Deltavee

Sic Itur Ad Astra

Such is the pathway to the stars

Flying NA and EU

losttwo #36 Posted 30 March 2019 - 06:12 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Hey Doc. Checking in with my second free appointment from the groupon you e-mailed me.

My problem is that I have remapped my keys and I can not remember what I re-mapped them too.

Also I can not remember what the "daily reward " requirement I am working on after I enter a match.

All this flying around and wrecking stuff is not giving me any rewards.

losttwo #37 Posted 30 March 2019 - 06:13 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Also I am locked in the house, can someone come open my door....please.

I need to go to the store for more bourbon flavored coffee

CorvusCorvax #38 Posted 31 March 2019 - 02:28 AM

Captain

• 4448 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postlosttwo, on 30 March 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

Also I am locked in the house, can someone come open my door....please.

I need to go to the store for more coffee-flavored bourbon

FIFY.

Also tagged with Help, Understanding, Solutions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users