Balance and Skill Versus the MM and Labels

Balance Skill Match Maker

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Perco_lator #41 Posted 27 March 2019 - 11:55 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View PostAzis_, on 27 March 2019 - 06:50 PM, said:

Sounds like a MM job then.....? For any sort of realism, there should be match ups with only fighters/MR's.....bombers/GA's etc if I get you correct.

Many missions were flown during these wars not involving more than one-two type of aircraft.....

Not what I said at all, I was talking about individual plane balancing compared to other planes in the game. The matchmaker is a whole different entity that's purpose is to balance tiers, types & numbers of  aircraft on each opposing teams. Now if you want to talk skill based match making then that's a whole other discussion.

View PostAzis_, on 27 March 2019 - 06:50 PM, said:

I think Milton Bradley still sells board games......

Maybe you & lost should stick to board games if you can't separate video games from reality.

losttwo #42 Posted 28 March 2019 - 12:00 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostPerco_lator, on 27 March 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:

Not what I said at all, I was talking about individual plane balancing compared to other planes in the game. The matchmaker is a whole different entity that's purpose is to balance tiers, types & numbers of  aircraft on each opposing teams. Now if you want to talk skill based match making then that's a whole other discussion.

Maybe you & lost should stick to board games if you can't separate video games from reality.

Heck NO. My kids cheat.

At least in WOWP there are no cheaters.

Azis_ #43 Posted 28 March 2019 - 02:19 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1940 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostPerco_lator, on 27 March 2019 - 03:55 PM, said

You said it not me ;)

Have a ribbon!

rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter

Also tagged with Balance, Skill, Match Maker

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users