Supply crate rip off

supply crate

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Captain_Underpants53 #1 Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:43 AM

First Lieutenant

• 17034 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

So, you open that crate and receive...............a couple of types of stock equipment.  Ah well, I think.  At least I can sell them.  But on going to the hangar depot, where did they go?  They sure aint here!

I first noticed this yesterday but figured it was some figment of my imagination but it did make me pay close attention this morning when I opened up two crates.  A period II strengthened airframe and a period III bombsight, both stock.  NOT in my depot.

But I can relish the compensation I will get in the form of extra queue black screens..............wait!   :facepalm:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #2 Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:51 AM

Captain

• 830 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 10 March 2019 - 06:43 AM, said:

So, you open that crate and receive...............a couple of types of stock equipment.  Ah well, I think.  At least I can sell them.  But on going to the hangar depot, where did they go?  They sure aint here!

I first noticed this yesterday but figured it was some figment of my imagination but it did make me pay close attention this morning when I opened up two crates.  A period II strengthened airframe and a period III bombsight, both stock.  NOT in my depot.

But I can relish the compensation I will get in the form of extra queue black screens..............wait!   :facepalm:

you lucky dog you...

you got to load your hanger w/o crashing

you should be forever grateful

and to pay proper homage...

Go Visit our Premium Shop

for Some Super Specials

Tailored Just for You

:great:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

TankNoob1960 #3 Posted 10 March 2019 - 12:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3366 battles
  • [FK] FK

Yeah, I busted my tail for 1 supply crate and got parts....

Have had some good ones though, so the last one was disappointing.

SenatorTH #4 Posted 10 March 2019 - 08:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2935 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 10 March 2019 - 11:43 AM, said:

Now when you said that, I remembered - did not get anything worthy from those crates, but there were 40 flight instruments in one (have screen) - definitely not added to my depot. So possibly everything else also wasn't added.

blindfoId #5 Posted 11 March 2019 - 10:54 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 10 March 2019 - 02:43 PM, said:

I know it is irritating but before I'll ask the team to check if everything arrived... have you cleared the cache? 

Captain_Underpants53 #6 Posted 11 March 2019 - 11:09 AM

First Lieutenant

• 17034 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View PostblindfoId, on 11 March 2019 - 05:54 AM, said:

I know it is irritating but before I'll ask the team to check if everything arrived... have you cleared the cache? 

LOL.  I only very rarely launch the game WITHOUT clearing the cache.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

TankNoob1960 #7 Posted 11 March 2019 - 05:07 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 3366 battles
  • [FK] FK

View PostblindfoId, on 11 March 2019 - 02:54 AM, said:

Hi Blindfold,

I just fired up my game this morning after clearing the cache, and when the hanger loaded and appeared, I had 5 Supply Crates credited to my account.

I do not know what these are from, though I missed some equipment from crates I earned and opened this weekend.

Anyway, THANKS!

Gunny

blindfoId #8 Posted 13 March 2019 - 02:41 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostTankNoob1960, on 11 March 2019 - 08:07 PM, said:

Hi Blindfold,

I just fired up my game this morning after clearing the cache, and when the hanger loaded and appeared, I had 5 Supply Crates credited to my account.

I do not know what these are from, though I missed some equipment from crates I earned and opened this weekend.

Anyway, THANKS!

Gunny

They could be crates for completing the Global Goal.

Please check if you have the following settings in your Depot (Display all equipment). If you still find that something is missing please create a Support Ticket. You can send me your ticket number to trace the progress.

Spoiler

Booze_Morgan #9 Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 376 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_
Question: When you clear cache, does that also clear your personalized settings?

Captain_Underpants53 #10 Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:03 PM

First Lieutenant

• 17034 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View PostBooze_Morgan, on 13 March 2019 - 10:40 AM, said:

Question: When you clear cache, does that also clear your personalized settings?

NO
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Also tagged with supply, crate

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users