Humor- Are you [expletive deleted] me?

Humor

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 08 March 2019 - 01:49 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

This was on a WoWP Q&A to the developers. I kid you not. I guess the RU WoWP players are not aware of 4k or even 8k platform development.

Block Quote

Block Quote

Q. You do a lot of threading to increase productivity. What you need a lot of effort, man hours and money! But what can seriously increase productivity without any new innovations is to reduce the resolution! Why you do not have permission 800x600. In all games there, and you do not! If you are not comfortable playing at such a resolution, then there are people who are comfortable, for example me. With this resolution, airplanes on a laptop were twice as good in performance! It will not bring anybody harm, it takes a couple of seconds to put a tick ... And I will have a positive result and not just me! So what's the problem? Why don't you have a minimum resolution of 800x600?

A. This permission is not in the game Return to 800x600 in 2019, we do not plan. 

RU WoWP forums source link

And I suppose you want Windows XP back too RU Pilot? And you wonder why WoWP is stuck at our tech level when compared to the other WG products.

Block Quote

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths - W. Disney

News - And for those not aware, Galm, a RU WoWP developer has move onto mobile phone game development.That is if you guys know who he was. I thought I would let you guys know about this information.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 08 March 2019 - 06:18 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

hamhockjones #2 Posted 08 March 2019 - 03:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 14613 battles
new paths ?  more like wrong paths ! You people have destroyed this game and ran off most of the honest players. Tearing down planes and reducing their abilities to perform, yet not reducing anything on certain clans that have devs on their teams is highway robbery and internal cheating. nice update, lol what a joke !

CorvusCorvax #3 Posted 08 March 2019 - 05:55 PM

Captain

• 3160 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View Posthamhockjones, on 08 March 2019 - 03:09 PM, said:

new paths ?  more like wrong paths ! You people have destroyed this game and ran off most of the honest players. Tearing down planes and reducing their abilities to perform, yet not reducing anything on certain clans that have devs on their teams is highway robbery and internal cheating. nice update, lol what a joke !

Cool story, bro.

FlakValleyExpress #4 Posted 08 March 2019 - 06:22 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

View Posthamhockjones, on 08 March 2019 - 10:09 AM, said:

First that was a quote from Walt Disney. It is to inspire advancement. Secondly, I hear you on your post, however my thread is about how WoWP is being abused by the <15% of players with inferior work stations from RU WoWP players. There needs to be a line of standards to make improvements (EU/NA).

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 08 March 2019 - 06:27 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

lunber54 #5 Posted 08 March 2019 - 06:53 PM

Master Sergeant

• 7256 battles
  • [TWE] TWE

View Posthamhockjones, on 08 March 2019 - 03:09 PM, said:

Which clans have devs on their teams and who are they?

White_Widow18 #6 Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 7525 battles
  • [I_D] I_D

View Postlunber54, on 08 March 2019 - 12:53 PM, said:

Which clans have devs on their teams and who are they?

Every clan but the one hamhock is in.
"Opinions are like certain body parts. Everyone has them and most of the time they stink."
Things said to me when I've won:

CorvusCorvax #7 Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:44 PM

Captain

• 3160 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 08 March 2019 - 10:04 PM, said:

Every clan but the one hamhock is in.

*snort*

Also tagged with Humor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users