Jump to content


Blade of Vengeance Medals


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

blindfoId #1 Posted 07 March 2019 - 11:44 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 8 battles
  • 1,321
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

During the "Blade of Vengeance" Event which will run from March 7 till March 31 you will have a possibility to earn medals for active participation in the event.

 

Medals Conditions

The Blade of Vengeance Badge, Stage I

Posted Image

Awarded for earning aircraft type Grade II during Stage I: Growing Strength of the Blade of Vengeance Event.

The Blade of Vengeance Badge, Stage II

Posted Image

Awarded for earning aircraft type Grade II during Stage II: Sudden Strike of the Blade of Vengeance Event.

The Blade of Vengeance Badge, Stage III

Posted Image

Awarded for earning aircraft type Grade II during Stage III: Divide and Rule of the Blade of Vengeance Event.

The Blade of Vengeance Badge, Stage IV

Posted Image

Awarded for earning aircraft type Grade II during Stage IV: A Worthy Opponent of the Blade of Vengeance Event.

Master of Vengeance

Posted Image

Awarded for earning 1 500 000 Personal Points during the Blade of Vengeance Event.

 

Aircraft type-specific missions and the required number of points for progressing on each of them can be found here. Please note that Grade II is 4 chevrons. 



wylleEcoyote #2 Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:35 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5604 battles
  • 911
  • [ALAS] ALAS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
:great:

Fair warning. My success rate at speculative guesswork is much like my WinRate. Hit or Miss.
Usually I start on the right track and then a make a weird left turn and get lost in the weeds ... 
And yet it doesn't stop me from speculation.

Specialist Planes I have from : Japan, USA, UK, Germany, USSR, Europe
Light Fighters:   XP-31, Model 81A-1, P-40, P-51A, P-39N-1, XF15C, DH.100 F1, Fw 56, He 112, Bf 109 B / E / E-3 / F, Me 209 v4 / A, Me P.1092, I-17
Multi-Roles: Type 91, F11C-2, F4F, P-26, P-47B, Fw 190 A-1 / A-5 / D, I- 5 / 15 / 16(e)(l)

Heavy Fighters: P-38 F/J,  XP-58, Beaufighter,  Bf 110 C-6, Me 410, Do 335 A-1, Me 262, Tu-1, SE 100,

Attack Aircraft: Hs 123, Ha 137, Hs 129 A, Ju 87 G, Me 265, Me 1099 B-2
Bombers: Do 17 Z, He 111 H2, Pe-2, Do 217 M
 


legoboy0401 #3 Posted 07 March 2019 - 06:38 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1778 battles
  • 1,771
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    11-30-2013

View PostblindfoId, on 07 March 2019 - 03:44 AM, said:

During the "Blade of Vengeance" Event which will run from March 7 till March 31 you will have a possibility to earn medals for active participation in the event.

 

Medals Conditions

The Blade of Vengeance Badge, Stage I

Posted Image

Awarded for earning aircraft type Grade II during Stage I: Growing Strength of the Blade of Vengeance Event.

The Blade of Vengeance Badge, Stage II

Posted Image

Awarded for earning aircraft type Grade II during Stage II: Sudden Strike of the Blade of Vengeance Event.

The Blade of Vengeance Badge, Stage III

Posted Image

Awarded for earning aircraft type Grade II during Stage III: Divide and Rule of the Blade of Vengeance Event.

The Blade of Vengeance Badge, Stage IV

Posted Image

Awarded for earning aircraft type Grade II during Stage IV: A Worthy Opponent of the Blade of Vengeance Event.

Master of Vengeance

Posted Image

Awarded for earning 1 500 000 Personal Points during the Blade of Vengeance Event.

 

Aircraft type-specific missions and the required number of points for progressing on each of them can be found here. Please note that Grade II is 4 chevrons. 

 

Thank you!

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

 

#Failureisalwaysanoption

 

#Givingupneveris


hoom #4 Posted 12 March 2019 - 02:20 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 10213 battles
  • 2,014
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Is it not Vengeance as in Vengeance Weapon (Vergeltungswaffen) since these are experimental late war German Bombers?
C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

Bluegoose02 #5 Posted 17 March 2019 - 06:13 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5084 battles
  • 144
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    08-19-2012
Under Personal Data 2.0 it say that only 10,000 personal points are needed for the Master Of Vengeance Metal. Which one is correct ? And I'm hoping not 1,500,000.

Captain_Underpants53 #6 Posted 17 March 2019 - 07:05 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 24195 battles
  • 3,525
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    04-17-2017

View PostBluegoose02, on 17 March 2019 - 01:13 AM, said:

Under Personal Data 2.0 it say that only 10,000 personal points are needed for the Master Of Vengeance Metal. Which one is correct ? And I'm hoping not 1,500,000.

 

I got it yesterday and I was wondering how the heck I could have gotten 1,500,000.  I think it's just another example of their commitment to zero defects and high quality.
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

arrrgh #7 Posted 17 March 2019 - 01:33 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2962 battles
  • 486
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostblindfoId, on 07 March 2019 - 11:44 AM, said:

   
   
   
   
   

Master of Vengeance

Posted Image

Awarded for earning 1 500 000 Personal Points during the Blade of Vengeance Event.


I don't see 'master of vengence' listed in the personal record.  So, how do I track how many points I have already earned.   Its important to know how much progress I have already made for that 5th badge.

Also,  why is it not there.   I found the other 4 blade of vengence badges listed in 'profile ->memorabilia, scroll to the bottom'.   They 5th one should surely be listed there?

blindfoId #8 Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:02 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 8 battles
  • 1,321
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostBluegoose02, on 17 March 2019 - 09:13 AM, said:

Under Personal Data 2.0 it say that only 10,000 personal points are needed for the Master Of Vengeance Metal. Which one is correct ? And I'm hoping not 1,500,000.

 

1 500 000 is the correct one. There's a mistake in the player's profile. It's a cumulative achievement. You need to get this number of Personal Points while this event is active to get this achievement. 

 

View Postarrrgh, on 17 March 2019 - 04:33 PM, said:



I don't see 'master of vengence' listed in the personal record.  So, how do I track how many points I have already earned.   Its important to know how much progress I have already made for that 5th badge.

Also,  why is it not there.   I found the other 4 blade of vengence badges listed in 'profile ->memorabilia, scroll to the bottom'.   They 5th one should surely be listed there?

 

It appears (as well as any other achievements) in the memorabilia when you get it. Unfortunately there's no way to track the progress on it. This achievement is like  the Dilley or Johnson medals.

Stygian_Alchemist #9 Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:32 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 11444 battles
  • 2,286
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    10-08-2018

View PostblindfoId, on 18 March 2019 - 08:02 AM, said:

 

1 500 000 is the correct one. There's a mistake in the player's profile. It's a cumulative achievement. You need to get this number of Personal Points while this event is active to get this achievement. 

 

 

It appears (as well as any other achievements) in the memorabilia when you get it. Unfortunately there's no way to track the progress on it. This achievement is like  the Dilley or Johnson medals.

 

Is it like the other medals tied to the event in that you can attain it repeatedly?

nwlxn12 #10 Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:52 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1408 battles
  • 345
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 18 March 2019 - 08:32 AM, said:

 

Is it like the other medals tied to the event in that you can attain it repeatedly?

 

I would say no.  You only hit 1.5 million once.




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users