Air Raid started, or not?

air raid

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Captain_Underpants53 #1 Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:02 AM

First Lieutenant

• 20645 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

So I understand that we won't have a standings list till it's all over but I'm wondering if it has even started at the specified time.  Here it is almost 0400 on the 1st of March and there is absolutely nothing in the game to indicate it is going on.

The reasons I wonder is, in the past, other events did not start at the time indicated.

But mostly, it's because the description is 'over a seven day span'.  Well, last I knew, 1 March to 3 March don't quite fit the 7 day span.

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

blindfoId #2 Posted 01 March 2019 - 10:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostCaptain_Underpants53, on 01 March 2019 - 12:02 PM, said:

So I understand that we won't have a standings list till it's all over but I'm wondering if it has even started at the specified time.  Here it is almost 0400 on the 1st of March and there is absolutely nothing in the game to indicate it is going on.

The reasons I wonder is, in the past, other events did not start at the time indicated.

But mostly, it's because the description is 'over a seven day span'.  Well, last I knew, 1 March to 3 March don't quite fit the 7 day span.

This event is like the previous ones (Lightning vs Friedrich, For King and Country, Halloween's Corrupted Pancake). It is organized from the side of the community team (me in particular), that is why there's no any way to track the progress in game. The main thing is that we un-load the data after the event ends to cover the whole announced timing. So technically we receive the data not in real time but upon completion of the activity.

Thus, we un-load the data from point X in time till point Y in time. 

So yes, the event has started. As for 7 days it refers to the result announcement and rewards sending. Usually I was able to post results in 2 days after event ends. Just to be safe we are announcing that 7-day timeframe thing. 

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 01 March 2019 - 10:16 AM

First Lieutenant

• 20645 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Thank you for the clarification.  :great:
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Also tagged with air raid

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users