View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 28 February 2019 - 08:25 PM, said:

Pay?!? what is PAY?!?

LOL Fair =D

Cenotaph #42 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:53 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3307 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

You'd think that a person who exerts so much energy pretending to be smart, would understand that the words "The best you're gonna get", doesn't mean the situation can't worsen.

For example... "The best I could offer you, is bland indifference... however, based on your continued actions, I have decided otherwise"

What's the matter... getting lonely because the WoWP Discord is catching on to you, and engaging less and less?

Edited by Cenotaph, 01 March 2019 - 02:56 AM.

I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

legoboy0401 #43 Posted 01 March 2019 - 03:00 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1885 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostCenotaph, on 28 February 2019 - 06:53 PM, said:

You'd think that a person who exerts so much energy pretending to be smart, would understand that the words "The best you're gonna get", doesn't mean the situation can't worsen.

For example... "The best I can offer you, is bland indifference... however, based on your continued actions, I have decided otherwise"

What's the matter... getting lonely because the WoWP Discord is catching on to you, and engaging less and less?

Do you always speak in indecipherable riddles? This is the English forum, NOT the hodgepodge-MESS-of-wordiness-and insults-of-which-it-is-usually-HIGHLY -UNCLEAR-who-they-are-being-aimed-at forum!

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

CorvusCorvax #44 Posted 01 March 2019 - 03:08 AM

Major

• 4839 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostCenotaph, on 01 March 2019 - 01:27 AM, said:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha     -deep breath-     hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Yeah... no.

I also literally laughed out loud.

CorvusCorvax #45 Posted 01 March 2019 - 03:11 AM

Major

• 4839 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postlegoboy0401, on 01 March 2019 - 03:00 AM, said:

MESS-of-wordiness

Ummmm....

Yeah.

Perco_lator #46 Posted 01 March 2019 - 03:11 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles
I vote for legoboi to be a new CA & take the vacant position as keeper of the broom closet previously held by stoticus.

Cenotaph #47 Posted 01 March 2019 - 03:12 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3307 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View Postlegoboy0401, on 28 February 2019 - 07:00 PM, said:

Do you always speak in indecipherable riddles? This is the English forum, NOT the hodgepodge-MESS-of-wordiness-and insults-of-which-it-is-usually-HIGHLY -UNCLEAR-who-they-are-being-aimed-at forum!

Do you always think that everything everyone says is about you?

Take a look back a couple posts... see anyone else use the term "bland indifference"?

Catching on yet?

Prenzlau #48 Posted 01 March 2019 - 03:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 13463 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
:honoring:

Edited by Prenzlau, 01 March 2019 - 03:44 AM.

Cenotaph #49 Posted 01 March 2019 - 03:18 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3307 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR
For those curious to confirm if the following quote is accurate...   https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476825828093591572/550879043281616907/unknown.png

View PostPrenzlau, on 28 February 2019 - 07:14 PM, said:

Mr. Cenotaph is speaking to me and it always sounds dramatic, like the screen play from some movie.

He likes to fancy himself as the judge, jury and executioner, as if he knows best and as if he is better than other people. A lot of self righteous judgment and a whole lot of hypocrisy.

The gang on WoWp discord don't want me to play in their reindeer games so they give me the silent treatment and call me "you know who". Yes, really, really mature behavior for a bunch of adults? I've always had the opinion that they are afraid to converse with me because I'm intimidating and none of them want to look inferior in front of their peers, which I do in fact understand. Still, they pass notes and talk behind my back, like a bunch of middle school kids.

They all think they are funny, and they secretly giggle and make fun of me. It really does not bother me as much as they think it does, and it really proves my point when I assert that I'm very intimidating (to their egos).

I've tried to make peace and even tried to be friends with Cenotaph and others of his ilk, but they like the mind games too much. So I have to "behave" they way they want along with a lot of other ridiculous conditions for me to be able to play with them on the play ground. So immature.

Prenzlau

Ladies and gentlemen.... we have lift off~

FWIW: I'm not even -on- the WoWP Discord... :popcorn:

Edited by Cenotaph, 01 March 2019 - 04:01 AM.

legoboy0401 #50 Posted 01 March 2019 - 03:32 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1885 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostCenotaph, on 28 February 2019 - 07:18 PM, said:

Ladies and gentlemen.... we have lift off~

FWIW: I'm not even -on- the WoWP Discord... :popcorn:

Can someone like, I don't know, DELETE THIS FORUM? When EVERYONE RAILS AGAINST EVERYONE, IT CEASES TO BE A FORUM, ONLY A CIVIL WAR SIMULATOR.

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

Perco_lator #51 Posted 01 March 2019 - 03:39 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View Postlegoboy0401, on 28 February 2019 - 10:32 PM, said:

Can someone like, I don't know, DELETE THIS FORUM?

You could always just delete it from your browser & not come back, would that work for you?

legoboy0401 #52 Posted 01 March 2019 - 03:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1885 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostPerco_lator, on 28 February 2019 - 07:39 PM, said:

You could always just delete it from your browser & not come back, would that work for you?

Ah, you. YOU. Leave, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

How about you actually PLAY THE GAME FOR A CHANGE? I haven't been able to, but I highly suspect you HAVE been able to this entire time, yet you don't want to because "muh trolling."

Get a life!

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

White_Widow18 #53 Posted 01 March 2019 - 04:43 AM

First Lieutenant

• 12692 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Hey.

Old Dudes.

Stop arguing.

Legoboy is just trying to have fun and be friends with -all- of you.

You might find that "naive" or any of a number of other derogatory words.. but I find it refreshing. Knock it off already. Also, so what, sometimes he comes across a little imperious or can be frustrating, you've made that clear... but can any of you point at yourselves and say you aren't or can't be imperious and frustrating?

Chill out, play the game, and put your rulers away because I'm here to tell you none of you have sensitive enough micrometers for what I'm seeing thrown around and the constant streams of vitriol aren't needed.

Now, I'm not calling anyone specific out with this.. but if you feel the need to try the shoe on.. lace it right on up then and I don't really give a rat's patootie.

:)

NOW HOLD HANDS AND MAKE A CIRCLE AND LIKE EACH OTHER OR ELSE I SWEAR I WILL SHOOT YOU ALL IN THE GAME.
(And if you don't get the humor in that last sentence then I sincerely hope someone checks you for a pulse)

Edited by White_Widow18, 01 March 2019 - 04:51 AM.

CorvusCorvax #54 Posted 01 March 2019 - 04:57 AM

Major

• 4839 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postlegoboy0401, on 01 March 2019 - 03:46 AM, said:

Ah, you. YOU. Leave, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

How about you actually PLAY THE GAME FOR A CHANGE? I haven't been able to, but I highly suspect you HAVE been able to this entire time, yet you don't want to because "muh trolling."

Get a life!

If he had a life, he wouldn't be trying so hard here.  I already told you - ignore him, or just make fun of his pathetic attempts to gain attention.

CorvusCorvax #55 Posted 01 March 2019 - 04:59 AM

Major

• 4839 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 01 March 2019 - 01:57 AM, said:

The only people whose nerves I get on are the ones I have called out for one form of sh$!-posting or another. That and those full of salt for trying, but failing to make it.

Poor guy, remembering stuff that never happened.

Azis_ #56 Posted 01 March 2019 - 07:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2106 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 28 February 2019 - 08:43 PM, said:

Hey.

Old Dudes.

Stop arguing.

Legoboy is just trying to have fun and be friends with -all- of you.

You might find that "naive" or any of a number of other derogatory words.. but I find it refreshing. Knock it off already. Also, so what, sometimes he comes across a little imperious or can be frustrating, you've made that clear... but can any of you point at yourselves and say you aren't or can't be imperious and frustrating?

Chill out, play the game, and put your rulers away because I'm here to tell you none of you have sensitive enough micrometers for what I'm seeing thrown around and the constant streams of vitriol aren't needed.

Now, I'm not calling anyone specific out with this.. but if you feel the need to try the shoe on.. lace it right on up then and I don't really give a rat's patootie.

:)

NOW HOLD HANDS AND MAKE A CIRCLE AND LIKE EACH OTHER OR ELSE I SWEAR I WILL SHOOT YOU ALL IN THE GAME.
(And if you don't get the humor in that last sentence then I sincerely hope someone checks you for a pulse)

Then maybe he could post in an appropriate sub forum so I can come to this one and look for the info I am searching for?

Regardless of his intentions, he is spamming this the general forum and not other information can be shared or found!

BTW, come shoot me cuz I will shoot you :D

rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter

White_Widow18 #57 Posted 01 March 2019 - 07:48 AM

First Lieutenant

• 12692 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Well, first off he isn't spamming. Not by any reasonable definition I've heard of. Second off, If you had legitimate concern for -where- it was being posted.. if -anyone- did.. you or they should have said that and addressed that issue and/or asked the moderator to move it to the appropriate forum. Bringing it up -after- the fact just makes it seem super disingenuously defensive and an attempt to deflect from the fact that people are treating him poorly for no -real- reason except they're grumpy curmudgeons and there's no social consequence for it.

That said phhhhhhhbbbbttttttt *pew pew pew pew pew* *launches her entire hangar of planes*

Azis_ #58 Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:12 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2106 battles
  • [RBL_] RBL_

LOL, thought you had a fiance?

Guess you have more time to spend on this....loosing respect for you quickly.....

rblsquad.com                                                                                              Key vehicle - Bristol Beaufighter

White_Widow18 #59 Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• 12692 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
I do have a Fiance`, what exactly that has to do with anything I'm rather uncertain.

The fact is, your "respect" doesn't mean a whit to me if it's damaged by me sticking up for someone. :)

Bless your heart though, I'll be prayin for ya 

Edited by White_Widow18, 01 March 2019 - 09:30 AM.

Captain_Underpants53 #60 Posted 01 March 2019 - 10:14 AM

Captain

• 29087 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostAzis_, on 01 March 2019 - 04:12 AM, said:

LOL, thought you had a fiance?

Guess you have more time to spend on this....loosing respect for you quickly.....

Getting kinda of low now, aren't we?  And I am LOSING (not loosing) respect for you. 
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users