Leadership Constructive Good Questions

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

legoboy0401 #21 Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:31 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1885 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostCenotaph, on 28 February 2019 - 05:27 PM, said:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha     -deep breath-     hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Yeah... no.

You think that MARS gets on everyone's nerves and isn't very well respected? I did not see that coming.

Still doesn't change the fact that I'm a flat-out terrible choice for a nominee.

Edited by legoboy0401, 01 March 2019 - 01:34 AM.

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

mnbv_fockewulfe #22 Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:34 AM

Captain

• 658 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

Cenotaph #23 Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:37 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3307 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View Postlegoboy0401, on 28 February 2019 - 05:31 PM, said:

You think that MARS gets on everyone's nerves and isn't very well respected? I did not see that coming.

Still doesn't change the fact that I'm a flat-out terrible choice for a nominee.

MARS and The Prenzess are tied for most toxic tool-bag on the forums... on my, and many other people lists...  (You are choosing poor company to keep, imo)

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/49830-reasons-not-to-join-sick/

The 3rd post gives the reason : MARS... then, the entire thread becomes about him.

The only reason Prenzess is "nominating you" is to try and cause trouble.... you are being manipulated by a pathological narcissist.

Edited by Cenotaph, 01 March 2019 - 01:49 AM.

I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

legoboy0401 #24 Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:38 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1885 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 28 February 2019 - 05:34 PM, said:

+1

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

WhiteKnight416 #25 Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:43 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5379 battles
  • [PZB] PZB

View Postlegoboy0401, on 01 March 2019 - 12:27 AM, said:

Since when did I ever try to annoy you? Since never. No need to get testy. :sceptic:

I don't recall saying it was because you annoyed me, but the same way you're making a presumption  here is part of it 

trikke #26 Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:44 AM

Captain

• 4488 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
well, i enjoy his topics, so...   i would vote him
Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

legoboy0401 #27 Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:48 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1885 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostCenotaph, on 28 February 2019 - 05:37 PM, said:

MARS and The Prenzess are tied for most toxic D-bag on the forums... on my, and many other people lists...  (You are choosing poor company to keep, imo)

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/49830-reasons-not-to-join-sick/

The 3rd post gives the reason : MARS... then, the entire thread becomes about him.

The only reason Prenzess is "nominating you" is to try and cause trouble.

Prenzlau can be a weird one, especially lately. He's a good player at least, though. It's EXTREMELY fun to watch him deliver ANY team their VERY SORRY butts to them on a silver platter.

Even a toxic player can be a good player.

Come to think of it, the best players in WoT, bar none, were some of the most toxic players and most frequent trolls around.

WoWS's probably single best player on every server, under each name he uses, Flamu, is EXTREMELY toxic as well and tosses F-bombs around at practically everyone and everything. Sometimes he just uses them in normal, non-angry sentences!

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

Cenotaph #28 Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:51 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3307 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View Postlegoboy0401, on 28 February 2019 - 05:48 PM, said:

Come to think of it, the best players in WoT, bar none, were some of the most toxic players and most frequent trolls around.

No, actually... the best players in the game are mostly quite chill, and very rarely on the forums... I talk to many of them nearly daily.

Sounds like you are associating with the wrong ones...

Edited by Cenotaph, 01 March 2019 - 01:53 AM.

I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

Captain_Underpants53 #29 Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:55 AM

Captain

• 29243 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostCenotaph, on 28 February 2019 - 08:37 PM, said:

MARS and The Prenzess are tied for most toxic tool-bag on the forums... on my, and many other people lists...  (You are choosing poor company to keep, imo)

The only reason Prenzess is "nominating you" is to try and cause trouble.... you are being manipulated by a pathological narcissist.

Couldn't put it better, myself.

:medal:

MSgt, USAF, (ret)

MARS_REVENANT #30 Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:57 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5725 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
The only people whose nerves I get on are the ones I have called out for one form of sh$!-posting or another. That and those full of salt for trying, but failing to make it.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

White_Widow18 #31 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:00 AM

First Lieutenant

• 12692 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Most of the most toxic people in the game don't come to the forums or the only time they do is to attack other people.

legoboy0401 #32 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:08 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1885 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostCenotaph, on 28 February 2019 - 05:51 PM, said:

No, actually... the best players in the game are mostly quite chill, and very rarely on the forums... I talk to many of them nearly daily.

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 28 February 2019 - 06:00 PM, said:

Most of the most toxic people in the game don't come to the forums or the only time they do is to attack other people.

I haven't played WoT for a long time, but some of the better ones used to go all "League of Legends" on everyone with a worse WR than them. Maybe that has changed? Good for them if it has.

As for you, White Widow, I think you are right.

I don't think MARS is all that annoying. Yeah, I said it. We all make mistakes(me included, obviously), but there's always room for redemption and more than that, I still think for the most part that he seems pretty nice. Believe me, IF HE HAD BEEN NOTHING BUT A TROLL THIS WHOLE TIME, WG WOULD HAVE HAD HIS HEAD ALREADY.

Since they haven't, I don't think, if he has ever trolled, that he trolls very much now days, and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Just saying.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

legoboy0401 #33 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:11 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1885 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostCenotaph, on 28 February 2019 - 05:51 PM, said:

What I meant was, some of the BEST OF THE BEST PLAYERS, BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE, used to call anyone with a worse WR the kind of insults that League of Legends was(still is?) infamous for.

Not ALL, NOT ALL. Just SOME of them.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

Prenzlau #34 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:13 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 13531 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View Postlegoboy0401, on 28 February 2019 - 07:48 PM, said:

Prenzlau can be a weird one, especially lately. He's a good player at least, though. It's EXTREMELY fun to watch him deliver ANY team their VERY SORRY butts to them on a silver platter.

Even a toxic player can be a good player.

WoWS's probably single best player on every server, under each name he uses, Flamu, is EXTREMELY toxic as well and tosses F-bombs around at practically everyone and everything. Sometimes he just uses them in normal, non-angry sentences!

Listen, don't let yourself get pushed around by these bullies. Also, you should be proud of your many well constructed and game related posts. I have said nothing that has not been true and I felt like you deserved some recognition. I DO NOT see any Community Aces doing anything of any consequence and I don't see their names attached to any worthy posts in this forum (lately), do you? You cut yourself down and say you are unworthy, but again, looking at the evidence I see tons of great posts by you. 

Cenotaph does not like me, he calls me names and attacks my character, certainly not the "bland indifference" he is supposed to be showing me. Shame on him.

I often have compared this forum to the Mos Eisley Cantina in Star Wars, where you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Do not let your good deeds get stained by those who don't want their Cantina to ever become civilized and positive. Every troll will vigorously fight for their swamp, I found that out over many attempts of my own to drain the swamp. 

If you don't think you are worthy to be a Community Ace, that is fine, I thought I was doing something good for a change, but don't cut yourself down or think you are unworthy, you are not. 

Thanks for your "good player" appraisal, I stand by my record, and there is a lot of jealously going around.

Cheers!

Prenzlau

MARS_REVENANT #35 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:13 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5725 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View Postlegoboy0401, on 28 February 2019 - 09:08 PM, said:

I haven't played WoT for a long time, but some of the better ones used to go all "League of Legends" on everyone with a worse WR than them. Maybe that has changed? Good for them if it has.

As for you, White Widow, I think you are right.

I don't think MARS is all that annoying. Yeah, I said it. We all make mistakes(me included, obviously), but there's always room for redemption and more than that, I still think for the most part that he seems pretty nice. Believe me, IF HE HAD BEEN NOTHING BUT A TROLL THIS WHOLE TIME, WG WOULD HAVE HAD HIS HEAD ALREADY.

Since they haven't, I don't think, if he has ever trolled, that he trolls very much now days, and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Just saying.

That's right, and we all know WG always makes the right decision.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

legoboy0401 #36 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1885 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostPrenzlau, on 28 February 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

Listen, don't let yourself get pushed around by these bullies. Also, you should be proud of your many well constructed and game related posts. I have said nothing that has not been true and I felt like you deserved some recognition. I DO NOT see any Community Aces doing anything of any consequence and I don't see their names attached to any worthy posts in this forum (lately), do you? You cut yourself down and say you are unworthy, but again, looking at the evidence I see tons of great posts by you. 

Cenotaph does not like me, he calls me names and attacks my character, certainly not the "bland indifference" he is supposed to be showing me. Shame on him.

I often have compared this forum to the Mos Eisley Cantina in Star Wars, where you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Do not let your good deeds get stained by those who don't want their Cantina to ever become civilized and positive. Every troll will vigorously fight for their swamp, I found that out over many attempts of my own to drain the swamp. 

If you don't think you are worthy to be a Community Ace, that is fine, I thought I was doing something good for a change, but don't cut yourself down or think you are unworthy, you are not. 

Thanks for your "good player" appraisal, I stand by my record, and there is a lot of jealously going around.

Cheers!

Prenzlau

I stand by my claim that you are very fun to watch, because you are.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

White_Widow18 #37 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• 12692 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 28 February 2019 - 08:13 PM, said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really though, how much did they pay you for that advertising and can I get in on this deal?

legoboy0401 #38 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:19 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1885 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 28 February 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

They don't, but they don't like bad representatives and will kick them out fast.

Also, Sir Foch would attest that they are quick to censor and/or fire anyone in their employment that has a large audience who does something they don't like.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

legoboy0401 #39 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:20 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1885 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostPrenzlau, on 28 February 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

Cheers!

Prenzlau

I have the heart, but not the qualification. If I had both(I don't have enough battles, it's that simple) I could accept it, but at the moment I do not.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

MARS_REVENANT #40 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:25 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5725 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostWhite_Widow18, on 28 February 2019 - 09:15 PM, said:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really though, how much did they pay you for that advertising and can I get in on this deal?

Pay?!? what is PAY?!?

View Postlegoboy0401, on 28 February 2019 - 09:19 PM, said:

They don't, but they don't like bad representatives and will kick them out fast.

Also, Sir Foch would attest that they are quick to censor and/or fire anyone in their employment that has a large audience who does something they don't like.

That would explain some of the last events.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users