What's up with the low fps?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

LMG #21 Posted 01 March 2019 - 12:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2436 battles

View Postlegoboy0401, on 28 February 2019 - 07:38 PM, said:

You know what I want? WoWP to be a smooth-running and stable game that is mostly bug-free, so that we can just, I don't know, stop having to make bug threads every 10 seconds, stop having to send in ticket after ticket, stop having to sometimes wait several days at the minimum before someone tells you what the fix is or WG implements a bug fix patch and the game is playable again, and go back to actually playing the game, and using it as a distraction from the real world instead of constantly being pulled out of the game due to WoWP's many bugs and choppy-running and unstable nature.

Because WoWP 2.0, at its core, is a pretty darn FUN game, but you wouldn't know that(or would miss it) thanks to all these bugs ruining our gameplay experiences.

Though personally, even when you take out the bugs and glitches, the game still tries its darnest to hide the fun behind tedious grinding, annoying mechanics and questionable design decisions :sceptic:

This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

legoboy0401 #22 Posted 01 March 2019 - 12:47 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1432 battles

View PostLMG, on 28 February 2019 - 04:43 PM, said:

Though personally, even when you take out the bugs and glitches, the game still tries its darnest to hide the fun behind tedious grinding, annoying mechanics and questionable design decisions :sceptic:

Still, if there were no bugs, we wouldn't have to use our time to complain about them, and instead we could reallocate our time and energy wailing on tedious grinding, annoying mechanics and questionable design decisions instead.

Now THAT would be progress.

Edited by legoboy0401, 01 March 2019 - 12:48 AM.

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

MARS_REVENANT #23 Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:12 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5300 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostGang_Starr, on 25 February 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:

Am I missing something or what? Any other game runs smoothly on ultra settings on my PC, fired up warplanes today and in both battles I had 10-15 fps. No mods installed.

LOL... this guy is still here?

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Chuck_norris10 #24 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:39 AM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1514 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

View Postlegoboy0401, on 28 February 2019 - 05:38 PM, said:

You know what I want? WoWP to be a smooth-running and stable game that is mostly bug-free, so that we can just, I don't know, stop having to make bug threads every 10 seconds, stop having to send in ticket after ticket, stop having to sometimes wait several days at the minimum before someone tells you what the fix is or WG implements a bug fix patch and the game is playable again, and go back to actually playing the game, and using it as a distraction from the real world instead of constantly being pulled out of the game due to WoWP's many bugs and choppy-running and unstable nature.

Because WoWP 2.0, at its core, is a pretty darn FUN game, but you wouldn't know that(or would miss it) thanks to all these bugs ruining our gameplay experiences.

The old one was better but right now it's running flawlessly for me.

legoboy0401 #25 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1432 battles

View PostChuck_norris10, on 28 February 2019 - 06:39 PM, said:

The old one was better but right now it's running flawlessly for me.

Good for you! I'm glad to hear it. :)

We'd all love for it to run that way for the rest of us, but right now it still seems to have quite a few intermittent issues for most, including myself.

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users