Special Project Germany Engine and the shenanigans with WG support

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Stormlead86 #1 Posted 16 February 2019 - 07:31 AM

Airman Basic

• 1258 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

So this is my first post here and support request to WG support and it is not going well at all. Support staff is doing completely different than what i am requesting. i disassembled the special project gemany engine in epoch 2 and a simple request to restore or provide me a new copy of the special project engine is going no where. please see the chat and if any admin helps me out it would be great. 

Stormlead86
Created less than 1 minute ago
Dear Андрей ,

Maybe there is a misunderstanding here between what i am asking and what you guys are deciding between yourselves. lets get the thing sorted once again.

1. i received a special project Germany engine in Epoch 2 in improved status as a mission reward. 
2. i mistakenly disassembled it and got some materials which is in my hanger. 
3. i requested if you guys can restore that Special project Germany engine in Epoch 2 back.

Bear with me, i believe above is clear to everyone.

so the solution you gave me is that

1 .You gave me a replacement standard engine in improved status. this is not the special project Germany engine in Epoch 2 i am looking for.

the question i raised after that is

1. I do not want a standard engine. i have many of these at my hanger and if you want you can take back the one that you gave me. 
2 . I want another copy of the special project Germany engine in Epoch 2 (Yes a Copy, not the one i mistakenly disassembled since you cannot restore that) in Standard Status which i can improve on my own.

If it is possible can you chat with one of your support agents who natively speak English. i can not explain my issue in any simpler terms and it seems there is still a language problem that makes you and the developer decide differently than what i am actually asking.

Stormlead86

Андрей Брусникин
Created 45 minutes ago
Hello dear Stormlead86!

Please note that Improved Uprated Engine (epoch 2).

We want to inform you again that we can charge equipment only with “basic” properties, we will not be able to return equipment to players with exactly those parameters that they had after improvement/calibration.

Please note that as you received this item for rating activity, developers decided not to withdraw materials that were obtained by you when it was disassembled.

We are sorry but there is no other solution.

Hope for your understanding.

Should you have any further concerns, questions or problems, feel free to get back to us at any time.

Stormlead86
Created 14 hours ago
Dear Sergio,

Thanks for helping me. But this is not exactly what I requested. I already have multiple standard engine upgraded to improved status.

The only reason I asked if you guys can restore the special project Germany engine for 2nd epoch because it is significantly better than the standard version. So even if you cannot restore the improved version of the special project engine can you please add a stock version of special project of Germany engine epoch 2 that I can upgrade on my own.

Thanks again for helping me out but would appreciate if you can do it for me. I have been supporting wargaming for last 4 years and spend more than 2 thousand dollars on wowp, Wot and wows. Never had an issue until this time. Appreciate your help.

Stormlead86

Sergio Smith
Created 16 hours ago
Dear Stormlead86, 

Thank you for contacting us. 

I would like to tell you that we have decided to meet you halfway and returned Improved Uprated Engine of the second epoch. 

Please be informed that is has been done. 

However, please note that we cannot restore exactly that Engine which was destroyed since we have no technical means to perform it. 

If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to ask us.

Андрей Брусникин
Created 3 days ago
Greetings, dear Stormlead86!

Thank you for contacting!

We have sent your question to developers.

We will get back to you as soon as we have additional information. Until then, I have to ask you to be patient.

Stormlead86
Created 1 week ago
Dear Support,

i mistakenly disassembled the ongoing event reward of the Secret Trials: Engine for period II ( V - VII) happening between January 31 15:00 PT / 18:00 ET till February 5 19:00 PT / 22:00 ET .

i was placed in the 100 - 250 bracket so received special project Germany engine in improved status for period II (V -VII). however i was disassembling unused improved equipment to free up materials and disassembled the reward special engine as well by mistake.

Can you guys please restore the Special project Germany engine for period II back. the materials obtained by disassembly is still present is my hanger. My in game name is Stormlead86

Appreciate your help in this matter

Stormlead86

Stormlead86 #2 Posted 16 February 2019 - 07:34 AM

Airman Basic

• 1258 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
oh and in any case the ticket number is 117395498 if any admin is kind enough to help me out.

Captain_Underpants53 #3 Posted 16 February 2019 - 09:31 AM

First Lieutenant

• 17042 battles
  • [I_D] I_D
I wish you the best of luck but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:unsure:
MSgt, USAF, (ret)

Martymart1976 #4 Posted 16 February 2019 - 02:33 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4961 battles
  • [FK] FK

I'm not sure you can get anything.  Once you receive an item its yours and what you choose to do with it EVEN A MISTAKE is on you.  I would check out the terms of service that you agreed to whem you first started playing the game to see what they are contractually liable for...just saying...my 2 cents..

-Marty

blindfoId #5 Posted 20 February 2019 - 10:56 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostStormlead86, on 16 February 2019 - 10:31 AM, said:

So this is my first post here and support request to WG support and it is not going well at all. Support staff is doing completely different than what i am requesting. i disassembled the special project gemany engine in epoch 2 and a simple request to restore or provide me a new copy of the special project engine is going no where. please see the chat and if any admin helps me out it would be great. 

Hi. Thank you for contacting me here on forum. I've forwarded the information about your case and the Support Team was instructed to check your ticket once again. I believe there were no technical means to satisfy your request as it was mentioned in the second message from the Support Team but we managed to resolve this problem! 

The Special Project of Germany engine (Period II) will be added to your account. Please check your ticket and contact me if anything. 

Stormlead86 #6 Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:54 AM

Airman Basic

• 1258 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
Thanks Blindfold, i got the engine, in future i'll be extremely careful. once again thanks for looking after the small NA community. Keep up the good work.

blindfoId #7 Posted 25 February 2019 - 08:48 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 8 battles

View PostStormlead86, on 21 February 2019 - 04:54 AM, said:

Thanks Blindfold, i got the engine, in future i'll be extremely careful. once again thanks for looking after the small NA community. Keep up the good work.

Thank you and you are always welcome! :honoring:

Good hunting! 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users